剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
我总做同一个梦
It's always the same dream.
我在纽约城
I'm in the city...
我属于这里
And I belong.
曼哈顿是我的
Manhattan is mine.
看路
Hey, watch it!
可醒来终归还是原来的凯莉·布莱肖
But then I always wake up the same old Carrie Bradshaw...
在康乃狄克州 凯瑟布莱
In Castlebury, Connecticut.
人们说成为作家的关键
They say the key to being a writer
是认清自己 给自己定调
is figuring out who you are, finding your voice.
那个调调似乎是我那天唯一
Well, that seemed to be the only thing
找到的东西
I had found that day.
跑哪里去了 快出来 拜托
Where is it? Please, please.
多莉特
Dorrit!
手提包在哪里
Where's the purse?
-什么手提包 -别装蒜了 多莉特
- What purse? - Give me a break, Dorrit.
你知道我说的是哪个手提包 妈妈的手提包
You know exactly which purse I'm talking about. Mom's purse.
你不能翻我的东西 别动
You can't go through my stuff. Don't.
你藏了大♥麻♥
You have pot?
你朋友们都抽大♥麻♥
Your friends smoke pot.
-你才14岁 -所以呢
- You're 14. - So?
所以要是老爸发现 非杀了你不可
So if dad finds out, he's going to kill you.
那你最好别告诉他
So you better not tell him.
我就算告诉他 也是你活该
Well, it'd serve you right if I did.
你真爱搬弄是非
You're such a tattletale.
很抱歉 我生活丰富多彩 而你不是
I'm sorry I have a life, and you don't.
所以你才总监视我
Oh, is that why you're always spying on me,
偷听我的电♥话♥吗
listening to my phone conversations?
-我才没有 -你就有
- Do not! - Do too!
那年 1984年
The year? 1984.
爱情小说风靡一时
Romance novels were all the rage.
我们的总统曾是名演员
We had an actor for president,
多数人可以说现在
and most people could say they were better off now
比四年前更幸福
than they were four years ago...
除了我们
Except us.
四年前 我们的母亲还在人世
Four years ago, we had our mom,
三个月前 她因癌症去世
and three months ago, we lost her to cancer.
显然我们没有更幸福
Things were definitely not better.
还我手提包 多莉特
Give me back my purse, Dorrit!
天呐 到底发生了什么事
God, what the hell is going on in here?!
-她咬我 -她乱翻我的东西
- She bit me! -She's going through my stuff!
没时间争这些了
We do not have time for this.
你们俩都得在半小时内到校 好吗
You both have to be in school in half an hour, all right?
凯莉 快去穿衣服
Carrie, go on and get dressed.
-我知道是你拿的 -快去
- I know you took it. - Go.
上学第一天不能迟到 还有你 多莉特
You can't be late on your first day. And, dorrit...
你的眼妆太浓了
That is... way too much eye makeup.
凯莉
Carrie...
你是姐姐 让着点
You're the older one. You can't take the bait.
我的手臂上还有她的牙印
I have teeth marks on my arm.
我知道多莉特不太随和
I know that Dorrit can be difficult.
可你妈会希望你们和睦相处
But... your mom would want you two to get along.
好 好 我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
好吗 那不管你们吵什么
All right? So whatever you two were fighting about,
都没必要
it's not worth it.
她偷了妈妈的手提包
She stole mom's purse.
你没法确定
You don't know that.
我不能不带那个手提包上学 爸
I can't go to school without the purse, dad.
-你得去上学 -我没衣服穿
- You're going to school. - I don't have anything to wear.
不是吧
Come on.
-满地都是你的衣服 -不
- You've got a whole floor full of clothing. - No.
妈妈以前常带我去买♥♥衣服
Mom used to take me shopping for an outfit.
这是我们的传统 你知道吗
It was--was a thing we did, you know?
开学服装
Back-to-school clothes?
好吧
Okay.
你想让我带你去买♥♥吗
Did you want me to take you?
不 不是 那该...
No. No, that was, um...
是我妈才对
supposed to be mom.
我懂了
I see.
我只是需要那个手提包
I just... I need the purse.
我需要她的遗物
I-I need a piece of her.
我有办法了
I have an idea.
我妈是在阵亡将军纪念日过世的[5月30号♥]
My mother left us on Memorial Day,
那也是这个衣帽间给人的感觉
and that's what this closet felt like--
一种纪念
a memorial,
没有她却依然过着的日子
a still life of our life without her,
仿佛不去触碰 就可能让她归来
as if leaving it untouched might somehow bring her back.
爸爸一直不准我们进去
We had been forbidden to enter...
直到现在
until now.
别选那条裙子
Uh, not that dress.
这是她最后一次生日穿的
She wore it on her last birthday.
你可能会把汤泼上去 或者撕破它
You could spill something on it or rip it, you know?
真给我吗
Really?
对 只是...放在背包里的时候
Yeah. Just... try not to let 'em get broken
尽量别弄坏了
in your backpack.
我会特别小心 我保证
I'll be super careful, I promise.
开学第一天
The first day of school was something
我总是激动万分
I usually found exciting,
可对我来说 变化太多了
But so much had changed for me.
暑假过得怎么样
Hi! How was your summer?
我看着大家传播着今日新闻
As I watched everyone passing around the news of the day
比如返校舞蹈上落单的人
like mono after a homecoming dance,
我意识到我才是大家避之不及的病毒
I realized that I was the virus no one wanted to get near--
失去了妈妈的怪人
The freak who had lost her mom...
除了多娜·拉当娜和她的小跟班们 简家姐妹
Except for Donna LaDonna and her minions,the Jens.
多娜心灵扭曲到
Donna was just twisted enough
会认为一个悲情人物
to think a connection to tragedy
会让她颇有兴致
would make her that much more compelling,
她不会错的
and she wouldn't be wrong.
凯莉 你真可怜 还好吧
Carrie, you poor girl. Are you doing okay?
对 我还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
好吧 如果你需要什么
Okay, well, if you need anything--
借肩膀哭 时尚建议
I mean, a shoulder to cry on, fashion tips,
甚至是一支睫毛膏
maybe even a wand of mascara,
随时来找我
I'm here for you.
我会记住的 谢了
I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.
你真是个好人
You're such a good person.
谢了
Thanks.
我的伙伴们在那里
And then there were my people--
无论发生什么事都爱我的闺蜜们
My best friends who loved me no matter what.
布莱肖
Bradshaw.
慕斯
Mouse.
-我挺你 知道吗 -知道
- I heart you, you know? - I know.
我很需要
I need it.
-来个"胸"抱 -你好 麦琪
- Boob to boob, baby. - Hi, Maggie.
沃尔特 毛衣真漂亮 这就是
Walt, nice sweater. Is that the one from...
罗伯·劳 美国影星 其美国青年形象深入人心
罗伯·劳上《访谈》节目穿的那件
The one Rob Lowe was wearing in "Interview"?
-帅啊 -你感觉如何
- Nice. - How you holding up?
要是大家不盯着我看 感觉
I'd be a lot better if I didn't feel like everyone
会更好
was staring at me.
得了吧 根本没人看你
Please. No one is even looking at you.
信不信由你 我觉得小麦这么说
Believe it or not,I think Mags
其实是在夸你
actually meant that as a compliment.
今天有更重大的消息
There is way bigger news today.
-确实如此 新生 -还是男生
- I have to agree. New kid. - New guy.
和我们一样是高三的
A junior like us.
他叫什么名字
Does new kid have a name?
他的名字都很酷
Even his name is cool.
塞巴斯蒂安·基德
Sebastian Kydd.
这就是新来的男生
There he was--the new kid,
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表