剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Earth to Mags. What's going on?
什么 没事
What? Nothing.
说吧 我看得出你有心事
Come on. I know when something's up.
-都写在你脸上了 -我才没有
- You get that look. - I don't get a look.
你有 碰到好事时 你会眉开眼笑
You do. If it's something good, you get that dreamy smile.
可不顺心的时候 你就会面无表情
But if it's something bad, you look kind of like a dazed robot.
很可爱 可就是闷闷不乐
A pretty one, but kind of out of it.
是不是遇到难事了 我开始担心了
Did something bad happen? I'm starting to worry.
最终 麦琪准备告诉沃尔特真♥相♥
And finally, Maggie was ready to tell Walt the truth.
开诚布公
No more secrets.
听着 我做了件我不引以为豪的事
Look... there's something I did and I'm not proud of it.
-好 -注意了 两位
- Okay. - Two words, you guys!
重大新闻
Big news.
先让我们单独待会儿好吗
Just give us a sec, okay?
不 没事 什么事
No, it's fine. What's up?
塞巴斯蒂安要和多娜分手
Sebastian's breaking up with Donna.
什么
What?
对麦琪来说 这只是雪上加霜
For Maggie, this just added to her burdens.
要是多娜被甩了
With Donna on the loose,
她的秘密公诸于世只是时间问题
it was only a matter of time before her secret came out.
你要甩了我
You're dumping me?
对
Yeah.
这还是头一回
This is a first.
你没事吧
You all right?
拜托 我很好
Please. I'm fine.
我觉得我们俩都知道总要分手的
I think we both know this was fizzling out.
那这是好事咯
So then this is a good thing.
当然
Of course.
帮我个忙好吗
Do me a little favor?
等禁闭派对结束再告诉别人行吗
Can we not tell anyone until after the lock-in?
周六前这将只是我俩的小秘密
This'll just be our little secret until Saturday.
我得问一句 为什么
Um... I have to ask. Why?
虽然我爱成为众人的焦点
As much as I love being the center of attention,
但我只喜欢大家对我阿谀奉承
I only like it when it's the fawning kind,
而不是把我当可怜虫来安慰
not the, "Oh, poor Donna" kind.
而且既然我负责禁闭派对
And since I'm in charge of the lock-in,
我不想有半点瑕疵
I want it to be perfect.
我的派对要风风光光
My moment... in a good way.
你这妞真是实在又有种
You are one honest and ballsy chick.
我知道
I know.
你肯定会想我的
And boy will you miss me.
我和你在一起很开心
I had a good time with you.
很高兴我们可以和平分手
I'm glad we could end this without any drama.
我也是
Me, too.
而且我希望你不介意 我要告诉大家
And I hope you don't mind, but I will be telling people
是我甩了你
that I broke up with you.
尽管说吧
Well, have at it.
你无法相信那妞的两条腿多美
Oh, you wouldn't believe the legs on this babe!
屁♥股♥有多翘
And her rack is insane!
也都如假包换
They're real, too.
我假装去旅行 约她出去
I got a grab while pretending to trip.
伙计 听起来她还真是个尤物
Boy, she sounds like a real catch.
唯一的问题是
The only problem is,
她非得带个陪同才肯跟我出去
she won't go out with me without a sidechick.
-陪同 -对 一个跟来
- Sidechick? - Yeah, a friend who comes along
监督我规矩点的朋友
to make sure I-- you know, I behave myself.
显然 她觉得我是个好色之徒
Apparently, she thinks I'm some sort of lecherous pig.
看来她对你很了解啊
So she's met you?
是的
Hup. Hey.
我会请这些姑娘们享用晚餐和豪车
These ladies get dinner and a limo,
如果你帮我的话 你也可以享用
and you can, too, if you help me out.
我不确定
I am not sure
这是我想重新开始约会的方式
that this is how I wanna enter the dating world.
谁说这是约会
Who said anything about a date?
你刚说的
You just did.
别管我说的了 这不是约会
Forget what I said. It's not a date.
你只是帮个朋友泡妞上♥床♥ 定义完全不同
You're just helping a friend get laid. It's totally different.
听着 我希望你和你的女友
Look, I, uh, I hope things work out
能够进展顺利
between you and your lady friend.
显然你们俩很有发展潜力
I mean, clearly you two have a promising future together.
-可我 -可你宁可整晚坐在沙发上
- But I... - but you would rather spend the night on the couch,
啃着一大袋奶酪制品
eating a giant bag of cheese doodles,
和你的女儿们争抢遥控器吗
fighting with your daughters over the remote control?
不
No.
凯莉要参加高中活动
Carrie's going to a high school thing,
多莉特要去别人家过夜 所以我会一个人
and Dorrit's got a sleepover, so I'm gonna be on my own,
坐在沙发上 啃着一大袋奶酪制品
on the couch, with a giant bag of cheese doodles.
汤姆 少来了
Tom, come on!
我们去牛排店吃晚餐 我买♥♥单
Dinner at a steak place! I'm payin'!
我的确爱吃上好牛排
I do love a good steak.
你可以假装姑娘们不在场
You can pretend the ladies aren't even there.
-好吧 只吃晚餐 -很好
- Fine. Uh, just dinner. - Attaboy.
好 就说到这里 我得去工作了
All right, enough of this chitchat. I gotta get to work.
凯莉 她跟得上你们大城市律师的节奏吗
Uh, Carrie--she keeping up with you big city lawyer types?
是的 我听说她不错
Yeah. I hear good things.
希望她比她的老爸更出色
I mean, let's hope she makes a better lawyer than her dad.
我为她感到骄傲
I'm proud of her.
你要上去打招呼吗
You coming up to say "Hi"?
我不确定她在哪层 但是...
I'm not really sure what floor she's on, but...
不了
Nah.
不了 我不想干涉她工作
No, I don't want to intrude on her work.
-回聊 -好
- I'll talk to ya. - All right.
晚餐 牛排
Dinner. Yeah. Steak
姑娘们
Ladies!
稍微抬一点脚后跟 亲爱的
Cheat your heel out a skosh, darling.
这样吗
Like this?
完美至极 你拯救了我
Perfection! Oh! You are saving my life.
我只是穿了鞋而已
All I did was put on shoes.
我的灰姑娘
Well, my little Cinderella,
你是办公室里
You're the only one in the office
唯一能穿得上这双鞋的人 太美了
with feet small enough to fit them. Brilliant.
好好制♥作♥
Make it art.
然后我渐渐明白
And then it dawned on me--
或许灰姑娘是因为鞋合脚而高兴不已
Maybe the reason Cinderella was so happy the shoe fit
不是因为王子
wasn't because of the prince.
而是因为鞋美
It was because of the shoes.
有了这双鞋 谁还要塞巴斯蒂安
Who needed Sebastian when I had these?
干得好 各位
Fabulous work, everyone!
凯莉 你的脚真是光鲜亮丽
Carrie, your feet are spectacular.
真是美极了
They're divine, really.
我的脚谢谢你
Well, my feet thank you.
得当心 它们可能因为接受了太多的赞赏
Careful. They may get too big for these shoes
而膨胀到穿不下这双鞋了
if they get any more praise.
看来我不会再穿这双鞋了
Not like I'll ever get to wear them again.
你当然会 这鞋是你的了
Of course you will. They're yours.
不 这鞋是
No, they're...
一个叫伯鲁尼克的人的
"Bloonik" somebody's.
是莫罗·伯拉尼克[名鞋设计师] 亲爱的
Manolo Blahnik, darling.
他们把鞋子借给了我们
And they loaned them to us,
也就是说给了我们
which means they gave them to us.
其实 "借"的意思是要还的
Actually, "Loan" means... well, "Loaned."
他们送来一双码数如此小的鞋子
Well, it was extremely hostile of them
表明了他们的敌意 所以你应该留着
to send such a small size, so you should keep them.
周五穿这双鞋子来焦点
Wear them to Limelight on Friday.
教堂的俱乐部吗
The club at the church?
这样做太不对了 可听着又这么顺耳
It's--that's so wrong, yet somehow so right.
我们搞定这一♥期♥杂♥志♥就去那里
It's where we go after we close the issue,
在欢乐的圣坛 庆祝和崇拜
to celebrate and to worship at the altar of fun.
别告诉我 你还有更好的地方要去
Oh, and don't tell me you've got somewhere better to be.
周五我要参加禁闭派对
Oh, Friday I have the lock-in.
我简直难以置信
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表