剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前
Before there was sex,
在都市之前
before there was city.
只有我 凯莉 凯莉·布莱肖
There was just me--Carrie. Carrie Bradshaw.
这是1984年 罗纳德·里根和垫肩还风靡一时
It's 1984. Ronald Reagan and shoulder pads were all the rage.
我还在努力寻找自我 身边有家人陪伴
I'm trying to figure out who I am with the help of my family,
有闺蜜相助 有性感的新生
my best friends, a sexy new guy,
和一座活力四射的新城市
and a hot, new city.
寻找自我 给自己定调并不容易
Figuring out who I was and finding my voice wasn't going to be easy,
但我非常确定 这个过程会很有趣
but I was pretty sure it was going to be a lot of fun.
危险领地
结案卷宗处
工作中有些事是无法避免的
Some things come with a territory--
比如归档时无聊至极
being bored out of your mind while filing--
这点很明显
Well, that's obvious...
有些时刻又会让你由衷惊喜
While other moments might surprise you.
-抱歉 你还好吗 -对不起
- Oh. Sorry. Are you all right? - Oh! Oh, I am so sorry.
是我的错 抱歉
Yeah. It was my fault. Sorry.
实习时遇到一个大帅哥
Meeting a cute guy at your internship--
这种事可不是天天有
Well, that's not something that happens every day.
-我是乔治 -我很笨拙 抱歉
- I'm George. - Yeah. I'm... klutzy. Sorry.
你有点太小瞧自己了
Think you're selling yourself a bit short.
还很矮
And short.
娇小型
Petite.
你很有魅力
You're charming.
笨拙妹 你有名还是有姓
So, klutzy, do you have a first name or last?
都有 凯莉·布莱肖
I have both. Carrie Bradshaw.
那你就太无礼了
Well, now I'm just insulted.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
我们见过吗
Have we met?
-我去过你家 -是吗
- I came out to your house. - You did?
当时我7岁 你4岁
Yeah, I was about 7, and you were 4.
我给咱俩身上抹满了毒葛
And I rubbed poison ivy all over us.
乔治·西尔弗 你是哈伦·西尔弗的儿子
George Silver. Yeah, you're Harlan Silver's son.
我从没忘记过你
I have never forgotten you,
主要是因为我洗了一个礼拜的燕麦浴
mostly because I had to take oatmeal baths for a week,
差点把脸都抓花了
and I almost scratched my face off.
我之后再没出过城
And I never left the city again.
除了欧洲 汉普顿和马斯蒂克
Well, excluding Europe, the hamptons, and Mustique.
你还真有点自命不凡
You're kind of pretentious.
没有人跟我说过实话
Nobody ever tells me the truth.
他们该说的
Well, they should.
我得走了 老板过来了
Um, I should get going. My... boss is coming,
她可不是
And, well, she doesn't exactly...
-乔治 -芭芭拉
- George. - Barbara.
你不用特地来所里的
You didn't have to come to the office.
我让你♥爸♥的司机把申请书带给你就行
I could've had your dad's driver drop your applications off.
那我怎么把这个给你呢
But how could I have brought you these?
芭芭拉好心为我打印了
Barbara was kind enough to have typed up
大学申请
my college applications for me.
我得
Well... I should...
-走了 -对 该走了
- get going. - Yes, you should.
等等 芭芭拉 她要是走了
Hold on, Barbara. How am I supposed to ask her
我怎么邀请她去参加我妈下一场盛大晚会呢
to my mom's next big soiree if she isn't here to be asked?
-你干嘛拒绝 -很明显 他长得太难看
- Why would you say no? - Obviously, he's hideous.
-他才不难看 -太胖
- He's not hideous. - Fat?
不是 他很迷人
No, he's adorable.
西方国家青年在升学或工作前的长♥期♥旅行
体验不同的生活
这么说 一个正处于间隔年
So a... cute rich guy who is taking a gap year
等着上大学的高富帅
between high school and college
邀你参加上东区奢华晚会
invited you to a fancy upper east side party,
你居然拒绝了
and you said no?
你是哪有问题
Is something wrong with you?
是因为他太笨了吗
Is it because he's dumb?
要不然干嘛休间隔年
Why else would someone take a gap year?
这不是那些太笨或太懒上不了
Isn't that just code for too dumb or too lazy
大学的人的借口吗
to get into college?
太笨也不是拒绝的理由啊
Not a reason to say no.
只要是高富帅 笨点懒点没关系
Adorable and rich trumps stupid and lazy any day.
他不笨也不懒
He's not dumb or lazy.
有点自以为是 不过我觉得不是他的错
A little entitled, but I don't even think that's his fault.
乔治的爸妈就有点奇怪
George's parents are kinda strange.
他妈叫奇克[有"踢腿"之意]
His mom's name is Kick.
谁会叫那种名字啊
Who's named Kick?
再说一次 不是拒绝的理由
Again, not a reason to say no.
她说的对
She's right.
我就是现在太忙
Just... really busy right now,
要上学 又要实习
You know, with school, my internship,
还要学驾照
studying for my driver's tests.
事情太多
Got a lot going on.
你觉得我们会信吗
Are you expecting us to believe that?
学驾照很紧张的
Studying for my driver's test is intense.
乔治会让我分散精力
George would be a distraction.
是因为塞巴斯蒂安
It's Sebastian.
我这样是不是太没用了
Does that make me a loser?
-不会啊 -没错
- No. - Yes.
我知道我们不在一起了
I know we're not together,
但万圣节的事让我觉得我们还有希望
But Halloween just made me think maybe there was still a chance.
我觉得他还喜欢你
I think he still likes you.
要不然我磕高了的时候
Why else would he be so nice to me
-他干嘛对我这么好 -因为你人很好啊
- when I got so stoned? - Because you're awesome.
而且本来就是他害你磕高的
And he got you stoned in the first place.
我觉得你应该心怀希望
Well, I think you should hold out hope.
我就是心怀希望 所以赛斯和我又和好了
I did, and now Seth and I are back together.
你们和好以来还没上过床呢
Except you haven't sealed the deal since your un-breakup.
字面意思是把他塞进睡袋 绑紧带子
你应该尽早和他上♥床♥ 牢牢缠住他
You need to get him in the sack and tie this thing up.
还混用隐喻啊
Wow. You are mixing your metaphors.
我们和好以来
We haven't been alone with each other
一直没单独相处过
since we got back together.
你们情意绵绵相聚曼哈顿那晚呢
What about your lovey-dovey reunion in Manhattan?
他们四处漫步
They walked around.
吃了冰激凌
Eating ice cream.
男生才不管在哪呢
Look, guys don't care where they are.
他们总是想要 你确定你们床事和谐吗
They always want it. Are you sure the sex is good?
我不知道 我觉得是吧
I don't know. I-I think so.
不过他确实是上♥床♥之后
Although he did break up
马上就提分手了
pretty much right after we had sex.
-天呐 这样是不好 对吧 -可能吧
- Oh, god, that's bad, right? - Maybe.
我和沃尔特初尝禁果后 他完全要不够
Now that Walt and I have done it, he can't get enough.
床事和谐的话就该是这样
That's what happens when it's good.
昨晚 他把我的腿翻...
Last night, he flipped my legs--
别说啦
Stop.
细节就不用分享了
No details.
你们和好了我们很高兴
We're very happy you guys are back together,
不过我觉得画面细节就不用告诉我们了
But I think it might be better if we don't have any visuals.
好 沃尔特和我和好了
Yes, Walt and I are back together,
你知道为什么吗
And you know why?
因为我已经向前看了 他能感觉到
Because I moved on, and he could sense it.
得不到的是最好的
That's the only way to make a guy interested--
这是唯一引起男生兴趣的方式
is to make yourself unavailable.
你就该这么对塞巴斯蒂安
That's what you should do with Sebastian.
我不想和塞巴斯蒂安耍心眼
But I don't wanna play games with Sebastian.
那我希望你做好输的准备
Mm. Then I hope you're willing to lose.
当我在为自己的危险状态辩护时
While I defended my precarious position...
我爸也发现自己陷入了
my dad was finding himself in a difficult position
艰难境地
of his own.
接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
你好
Hello?
哈伦
Harlan.
你还在健身房♥吗
Are you still at the gym?
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表