剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
I knew it! You do like him.
所以你才没对上东区的高帅富男友提起
That's why you didn't tell your upper east side lover boy
塞巴斯蒂安到你家过感恩节的事
about Sebastian dropping by on Thanksgiving.
没机会说而已
It never came up.
或许是你有意隐瞒
Or it's something you wanted to hide.
我很内疚
I feel bad.
为什么 塞巴斯蒂安也没
Why? You know Sebastian didn't tell
对他胸大无脑的女友知无不言
his blow-up doll of a girlfriend either.
说曹操 曹操到
Speak of the devil's girlfriend.
凯莉 麦琪
Carrie! Maggie.
凯莉和麦琪的聪明朋友
Carrie and Maggie's smart friend.
凯莉 我只是想谢谢你
Carrie, I just wanted to say thank you
把塞巴斯蒂安留下过感恩节
for taking in Sebastian for Thanksgiving.
就像我一直告诉珍氏姐妹
Like I was telling the Jens,
我真的很难分身有术
it was just so hard for me to be everywhere at once.
所以...我很庆幸你那么闲
So... i'm glad you have less going on.
不客气
You're welcome?
塞巴斯蒂安告诉她了
Sebastian told her.
好像我是那个沾沾自喜
Making me the sad sack
觉得这件事意味着什么的冒失鬼
who thought it meant more than it did.
如果你带乔治去参加舞会
You would be the opposite of a sad sack
你就不会是那个冒失鬼了
if you brought George to the dance.
当我陷入自己制♥造♥的戏剧事件时
While I was caught up in a drama of my own making,
我爸爸正在处理
my dad was dealing
我妈妈制♥造♥的大惊喜
with one created, surprisingly, by my mother.
格蕾丝·布莱肖女士收
《胡桃夹子》
-不是吧 -出什么事了
- Oh, no. - What's wrong?
两张给多莉特和你妈妈的《胡桃夹子》门票
Two tickets to "The Nutcracker" for Dorrit and your mom.
我想妈妈一定是去年订的票
Oh. I guess mom must've ordered them last year,
当时她以为自己仍然能去看演出
when she thought she could still go.
没错 我差点忘了
Yeah. I'd almost forgotten about
你妈妈和多莉特的这个小传统
your mom and Dorrit's little tradition.
我该怎么处理这些票
What should I do with these?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
为何你不带多莉特去呢
Why don't you take Dorrit?
我不觉得这是个好主意
I don't think that's such a good idea.
为什么呢
Why not?
主要因为除非我一夜之间成为
Mainly because Dorrit would never go for it
某些犹豫孤僻乐队的主唱
unless I suddenly become
多莉特是不会和我一起去的
the lead singer of singer of some morose band.
你们为什么总是这么古怪
Why are you guys always such freaks?
多莉特 你看
Dorrit, look.
你的《胡桃夹子》门票寄来了
Your "Nutcracker" tickets came.
太棒了 我们什么时候去
Awesome! When are we going?
我去不了 演出和冬季舞会是同一天晚上
I can't go. It's the same night as the winter dance.
我知道我可以和谁一起去了
I wonder who could go with me.
奥黛丽应该可以
Maybe Audrey.
或者我可以带你去
Or I could take you.
会很好玩吧
Won't it be fun?
大概吧
I guess.
那太好了 这是个约会
Terrific! Yeah, it's a date.
别这么说
Don't call it that.
你看 会很棒的
See? It'll be great.
为什么我那么倒霉
Why do I have the misfortune
姓氏和你差不多
of having a last name close to yours?
好多年了 我的柜子一直在你旁边
I've been stuck next to you for too many years.
我觉得上天是想帮助你
I think the universe is trying to help you.
或许在女神周围会让你也沾点仙气
Maybe being near greatness will rub off on you.
烈酒 为舞会准备的
Hooch. For the dance.
真有意思 我会把沃尔特
Funny, I would've have pegged Walt
归为喝蜜桃杜松子酒的那类男人
for a peach schnapps kind of guy.
我可以自己干掉一整瓶
Oh, I can drink a bottle of this by myself.
你没有给沃尔特带吗
You didn't bring anything for Walt?
我给我男朋友带了威士忌
I brought scotch for my man.
这不关你的事 但是沃尔特病了
Not that it's any of your business, but Walt's sick.
水痘
Chicken pox.
那么你不去参加舞会了吗
Oh, so you're not going to the dance?
-我会去的 -真的吗
- No, I'm going. - Really?
没有男朋友和你厮磨热舞
Isn't it a little tragic to go alone
一个人孤零零地真是悲剧啊
and not have your boyfriend to grind against?
不 真正的悲剧是某些人受不了没人陪
No. What's tragic is someone who can't be alone.
我就没有这种问题
I don't have that problem.
我也是 但我就是我
Me, either, but I'm me.
我永远是屋里最耀眼的那一位
I'm always the best thing in the room.
没有了沃尔特这样的帅哥陪你
Without a hot guy like Walt,
你绝对是平庸之姿
you're just positively average.
当你看到我在舞池热舞时
When you see me on the dance floor,
你会收回那句话的
you will take that back.
那真是太可悲了
Oh. That's so pathetic.
我仿佛已经能看见
I can already see you
你和你可怜的姐♥妹♥们♥一起跳舞
dancing with your sad little girlfriends.
我知道她们也没有人陪
I know they won't have dates either.
其实她们有人陪 而且是帅哥
Actually, they do. Hot ones.
她俩都有男朋友
They both have boyfriends.
很好
Good.
那我想我和塞巴斯蒂安
Then I guess that means I won't have to watch Carrie
在舞池里激♥情♥四射时
be all mopey while she watches Sebastian and I
凯莉就不会闷闷不乐了
burn it slow on the dance floor
拜拜 舞会上见
Bye! See ya at the dance.
这太酷了
This is so cool.
这些就是新一♥期♥《访谈》杂♥志♥的内容吗
So all of these make up the new issue of "Interview"?
没错 我在修改
That's right. I'm just making final approvals
发行前的最终稿
before going to press.
我真希望我能亲眼看到你工作的地方
I wish I could actually see where you come up with all this.
我想象中《访谈》杂♥志♥办公室
I imagine the "Interview" Offices
不太像办公室而更像一个巨大的操场
are less like work and more like a giant playground.
真是天才
Genius.
什么
What?
你拯救了我
You have just saved me!
救了你什么
From what?
我脑子都快想破了
I've been racking my brain,
都没想出下一套摄影的主题
trying to come up with a theme for my next photo shoot.
克里斯汀·拉克鲁瓦为下一季设计了成人连体衣
Christian Lacroix did adult onesies for next season.
著名设计师
它们简直太美了
They're divine,
我可以在一个特大的操场上取景
and I can shoot them on an adult-sized playground.
模特可以用奶嘴[也有人形模特之意]
The models can have dummies! Oh!
你是指人体模型吗
Dummies? Do--do you mean like mannequins?
不 就像那些放进哭闹的宝宝嘴里的塞子
No. Like those stoppers you put into wailing babies' mouths.
是安抚奶嘴
Oh. Pacifiers.
没错 你太聪明了
Exactly. You're brazilliant.
现在请看压轴最终篇
And now for the grand finale...
不是吧 我的包包
No way! My purse!
太鲜活了 不是吗
Leaps off the page, doesn't it?
"手绘包大放异彩"
Oh! "Painted purse makes a big splash."
还得再润色一下 如我说的 要修改
Eh. Could use some work. Like I said, still approving.
不如写上...
Well, what about something more like, um...
给你的包包来点波洛克风吧
"A pollock for your purse--"
杰克逊·波洛克 美国抽象派画家
"这种生动有趣的造型将会马上"
"This fun, splattered look will soon be splattered"
"席卷整个纽约市"
"all over New York City."
提及波洛克
A pollock reference?
这太棒了
That is fabulous.
你可真有一套 凯莉·布莱肖
You have got a real knack for this, Carrie Bradshaw.
-你真这么觉得 -或许写作才适合你
- Ya think? - Maybe writing is your calling.
我也不清楚
I don't know.
当然 我很喜欢写作
I mean, sure, I like to write,
但这只是个爱好而已
but it's really just a hobby.
我可不是朱蒂·布鲁姆
I'm no Judy Blume.
美国优秀女作家
来《访谈》杂♥志♥为我工作吧
Come and work for me at "Interview."
你说什么
Excuse me?
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表