剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
她交给你了
Have at her!
我不管你怎么叫自己
I don't care what you call yourself.
你毁了我的人生
You ruined my life!
不 别动衣服
Aah! Aah! No, not the clothes!
对不起 真对不起
I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.
他是老娘的
He's mine!
送你的包裹给安迪吧
Good luck getting that to Andy.
还没有切碎
It's not even cut!
上帝 她是毒贩子吗 那是可♥卡♥因♥吗
Oh, my god. Is she a drug mule? It that coke?
我想要
I want some.
别压我
Get off of me.
打扰一下 我...
Excuse me for a minute. I...
又怎么了
Now what?
我想道歉
I just--I wanted to apologize.
我离开后 冷静下来
After I left and I calmed down,
感觉自己很蠢 那样吼你
I felt pretty stupid, yelling at you like that.
我后来发现
I mean, it turns out
吃个芝士堡就能让我放松
all I needed to relax was a cheeseburger.
所以
So...
真幽默
That's very funny.
哪里幽默了
What's funny?
你用刚才的事开玩笑
I'm... giving you the benefit of the doubt
我觉得是善意的举动
that you are making a joke based on our last interaction.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what you mean.
真的 你不知道
Really? You don't?
你故意这么做
You are doing that on purpose
只为激怒我
just to bug me.
没人像你那样嚼口香糖
Nobody really chews their gum like that.
我就这样嚼
I do.
我不知道你名字
I don't even know your name,
但你是我见过
but you might be the most annoying woman
最烦的女人
I have ever met.
我叫黛比
I'm Deb.
汤姆
Tom.
多娜
Donna?
看 就算是春假 书呆子
Oh, look, a nerd can't stay away from her natural habitat
也改不了本性 真可爱
even during spring break. How cute.
你不是也放春假来校吗
Hey, you're here during spring break, too.
才不一样 我是来看帅哥的
Duh! I'm here for the guy-watching.
每年只有这个时候
This is the only time of year
篮球队 棒球队 足球队
when baseball, basketball, and soccer
全部同时训练 再见
are all practicing at the same time. Toodles.
等等
Oh, wait.
你走之前
Before you go, um...
我知道这不关我事
I know this isn't any of my business,
但你和篮球队是不是
but is there some weird history between you
-有什么纠葛 -什么意思
- and the basketball team? - What do you mean?
有没有什么原因让他们觉得你差点儿毁了他们
Is there any reason they might think you almost destroyed them?
你说那个啊
Oh! That.
去年有段时间我有点儿摇摆不定
Oh, I went through an indecisive phase last year.
我同时跟两个队员约会
I dated two players at the same time.
当然 他们都很迷恋我
Of course, they both became obsessed with me,
他俩发现这事儿之后都受挫了
and then when they found out about each other, they both spazzed.
他们因为我在比赛中互相争斗
They were, like, fighting about me during games.
你知道男人是什么样儿的
You know how men are.
是啊 完全明白
Yeah. Sure. Totally. I know.
你还记得上赛季的三连败吗
Do you remember that 3-game losing streak last season?
-那是因为你吗 -是啊
- That was you? - Mm-hmm.
然后呢 你怎么解决的
Then what? How did it get fixed?
我把他俩都甩了
Yeah, I dumped them both.
一旦有我这个共同敌人可恨
Once they had me to hate as a common enemy,
他俩又成为朋友了
they became friends again.
所以现在...
And so now...
我喜欢足球运动员了
I am into soccer players.
在慕斯得到新主意之时
While Mouse was getting an idea,
麦琪也获得了她梦寐以求的新身份
Maggie got the brand-new identity she'd been hoping for.
这真完美
This is perfect.
麻烦了 谢谢
Thank you for going to all that trouble.
一点儿也不麻烦
No trouble at all.
我也需要一个躲开我父母离开家的理由
I needed an excuse to get out of the house and away from my parents.
所以你家现在是虽然团聚但是并不好
So it's reunited, but it doesn't feel so good?
是啊 真有些希望他俩根本没团聚
Yeah. Kinda wish they wouldn't reunite at all.
凯莉觉得这很荒唐
Carrie thinks that's crazy.
她的父母又不彼此憎恨
Yeah, but she doesn't have parents who hate each other.
我父母总是打架 非常吵非常烦人
All my parents do is fight. It's annoying and loud.
他俩没离婚只因为他俩是天主教♥徒♥
They only stay together cause they're catholic.
我还小的时候 我曾经真诚地祈祷
When I was little, I used to actually pray
他俩能离婚 这样就没有大喊大叫声了
they would get a divorce just to stop the yelling.
我觉得教皇可能不会这么想
I don't think that's what the Pope had in mind.
也许不会吧
Probably not.
天呐
Oh... my god.
那是布莱肖先生吗
Is that mr. Bradshaw?
是啊 就是 赶快走
Yeah, it is. Let's go.
沃尔特 抱歉我忘记跟你吃午餐了
Oh! Walt! I'm sorry about lunch.
本内特在给我看他的新专栏 你还好吗
Bennet was just showing me his new column. Are you okay?
你看起来有点儿疯狂 你穿的这是什么
Yeah. You look kinda crazed. And what are you wearing?
你知道么 我一不小心就坐上特快列车
Oh, you know, I accidentally took the express train
到了布朗克斯区
and ended up in the Bronx
我穿着不小心从克里琪亚顺走的
in a $1,000 couture outfit,
价值一千美元的高级定制套装
which I accidentally stole from Krizia,
在那里我差点被一个疯女人杀了
where I was nearly killed by a psychotic woman
她以为我和她男朋友上♥床♥了
who thought I was sleeping with her boyfriend
而实际上是拉丽莎和她男朋友上♥床♥了
because Larissa is sleeping with her boyfriend.
现在 我还成了一个送毒品的
And now apparently, I'm a drug courier, too.
这是给安迪的未经加工的东西
There is something uncut in here for Andy...
我很确定那是可♥卡♥因♥
And I'm pretty sure it's cocaine.
我不敢打开
And I'm afraid to open it.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
我是说 我就想变得稍"纽约"一点儿
I mean, all I wanted to be was a slightly more New York version of myself
让拉丽莎对我刮目相看而已 但这个...
and impress Larissa, but this--
-这不是我想要的 -凯莉
- This is not what I signed up for. I mean-- - Carrie?
怎么了 我要崩溃了
What? I'm having a nervous breakdown.
天啊 这是...这是安迪的假发
Oh, my. It's... Andy's wig,
是还未造型的假发
and it hasn't been cut yet.
原来这就是那个疯女人说的
So that's what that crazy woman
"未加工"的意思
meant by "uncut."
是啊 没有毒品 只是安迪的假发罢了
Yep. No drugs. Just... Andy's wig.
他对这很挑剔的
He's very particular about it.
至少 我是这么听说的
At least, that's what I've heard.
很显然 他从来没承认过这是个假发
Apparently, he's never admitted it's a wig,
他只从这一个人手里订货
and he only orders them from this one guy.
是啊 拉丽莎睡过的那个人
Yeah, this one guy Larissa is sleeping with.
所以说我也没有全线溃败
Okay, so I'm not a total failure.
在今天结束前 我仍可以给安迪
I can still get this to Andy at that club
送到俱乐部去
by the end of the day.
现在才五点半
It's only 5:30.
对我来说今天就要结束了
Sounds like the end of the day to me.
好了 把这个包起来 我们该走了
Okay. Let's get this wrapped up and head out.
这...这是个什么地方
What... is this place?
安迪还有什么我们不知道的
Um... does Andy have some sort of kids' clothing fetish
童衣恋物癖吗
that we don't know about or something?
这我也不敢说没有
I wouldn't put it past him.
我一定记错了地址
I must have written down the wrong address
这肯定不是个俱乐部
because this is definitely not a club.
安迪的助手说得太快了
Andy's assistant was talking so fast.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们什么也做不了
There's nothing we can do.
我记错了地址
I screwed up the address,
这就意味着今天一天都白忙了
which means this whole day has been a waste of time.
就因为我 安迪·沃霍尔
Because of me, Andy Warhol is
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表