剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
所以 如果你不想上我的话
so if you weren't interested in screwing me,
你肯定是有问题了
something had to be up.
-对不起 -不用
- Sorry. - Don't be.
我真的很喜欢和你一起
I really like hanging with you,
如果你还愿意的话
if you still want to.
当然 但只是做朋友
Sure. But just as friends.
你人很好啊
You've been awesome.
以前从没男人倾听我的心声
No guy has ever listened to me,
也没人在乎我的想法
cared about what I thought.
但我喜欢做♥爱♥ 而且欲壑难填
But I like sex, and a lot of it.
这个我就没法给你了
And-- I'm not gonna be able to give you that.
我了解自己 知道自己要什么
I know myself, what I need.
你真幸运 我完全不知道自己要什么
You're lucky. I have no idea what I want.
沃尔特 我不会对你说三道四
I won't say anything, Walt. I promise.
但你是同性恋吗
But are you gay?
不 不 我从来没和男人搞在一起过
No. No, I've never been with a guy or anything.
但你觉得自己可能是吗
But do you think you could be?
我知道自己是你最信不过的人
I know I'm the last person you think you could trust,
但我哥哥就是同性恋
but my older brother's gay.
除了我没别人知道 我爸知道了会气死
No one knows except for me. My dad would lose it.
他现在住在洛杉矶 很幸福
He lives in Los Angeles now. He's happy.
我不知道自己是什么
I don't know what I am.
对沃尔特来说 这是很难承认的
It was a hard thing for Walt to admit,
但与人谈心让他很愉快
but nice to share it with someone.
不过意外的是 他谈心的对象是多娜
The surprising thing was the person was Donna.
你输了 傻眼了吧
Whoo-hoo! You lose. Suck it.
你是这辈子没赢过吧
You don't win a lot, do you?
我♥干♥什么事都会赢
I win all the time at everything.
那你总是这么大惊小怪吗
Are you always this gracious?
都过去半小时了 就你还惦记着这事
It was over a half an hour ago. Nobody cares except for you.
你可能是对的 但我就是要庆祝
That might be true, but I am just celebrating
因为我重夺第一的宝座了
because this is my ride back to the top.
姐要做优秀毕业生代表
Valedictorian, here I come.
你这小妞紧张兮兮的
You're an intense chick.
-怕了吧 -五体投地
- Threatened? - Impressed.
虽然我很欣赏你的运动员精神
But as much as I enjoy your good sportsmanship,
但我得走了
I have to go.
不敢直面胜利者吗
Can't handle seeing the face of victory in your face?
不 我得去接我弟弟了
No. I have to go pick up my little brother.
我妈妈为了养活我和弟弟 天天上夜班
See, my mom works nights to give my brother and I everything,
自从我爸走了
and since my dad left us,
很多担子就落在了我身上
I've had to take on a lot of responsibility.
你是单亲家庭的
You're from a single mother household?
是啊
Yep.
而且你是黑人 还是运动员
And you're black and an athlete.
没错 所以所有高校都乐意录取我
That's right. I'm like a college admissions unicorn--
完胜
The trifecta.
那你呢
What are you?
父母双全的亚裔数学天才 还不是运动员
A non-athlete Asian math genius with two parents?
弱爆了
Dime a dozen.
看来最后还是我赢了
Looks like I win after all.
向普林斯顿和哈佛说拜拜吧
Wave good-bye to Princeton and Harvard,
因为他们录取的是我
because those are mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么 因为你吼了我
For what? For not totally bailing on you
我却还帮你吗
when you yelled at me?
是啊 还谢谢你照顾多莉特
Yeah, for that and taking care of Dorrit...
照顾我
Taking care of me.
我就在你身边 凯莉
I'm here for you, Carrie.
我知道 可我却一直会想 这能维持多久
I know. Just all I can think in my head is, for how long?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我想表现得很淡定
I wanted to be cool, you know, easy breezy.
保持简单
Keep it simple.
但那不是你的性格
But that's not who you are.
对 我很复杂
No. I'm complicated.
也许还有些古怪
Maybe even a little weird.
我还总是胆战心惊的
And totally terrified.
我知道我不如你说得多
I know I don't say it as much as you do,
但我也有些害怕
but I'm kinda terrified, too.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
听了你这话我舒服多了
Oh. I don't know why that makes me feel better,
虽然我不知道原因
but it does.
我也是
Me, too.
我知道我们可能以分手告终
I know this could all go wrong.
显然 没办法保证能一直在一起
Clearly, there are no guarantees.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
真恶心
Um... ew. Gross.
你现在能带我回家吗
Can you take me home now, please?
好
Yes.
我来送你们回家
Yeah, let's get you guys home
免得被你们的爸爸抓到
so your dad doesn't bust our asses.
你拍到好照片了吗
Did you get any good pictures?
比赛怎么样
How was the tournament?
我们不得不退赛
Uh, we had to forfeit.
哈伦有个不想错过的约会
Harlan had a date he didn't wanna miss.
真遗憾 老爸
Mm, sorry, dad.
没关系
Yeah, that's okay.
今天虽然不是我想象中的样子
Wasn't the day that I was expecting,
但是我过得也不错
but... worked out all right.
在图书馆学习得怎么样
How'd everything go at the library?
很好
Good.
对 平静无事
Yeah. Uneventful.
是说无聊吗
As in boring?
不 挺好玩的
No, as in fun.
人们说 知识就是力量
They say that with knowledge comes power,
所以反过来说也是对的
so it's safe to assume the inverse is also true--
不学无术便会脆弱不堪
"With no knowledge comes vulnerability."
我们不了解所爱之人
What we don't know about the people we love
或者我们不了解爱的过程
or what we don't know about love, period,
可能会很恐怖
can be scary.
但是也许恐惧也没关系
But maybe that fear is okay.
未知的事情能激励我们
What is out there that is unknown can propel us
做更多的事
to do more.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
你有点吓到我了
Okay, you're scaring me a little.
当然 这段时间什么事都能吓到我
Of course, these days everything seems to be scaring me a little.
我也这么觉得
Me, too.
但我不想再那样活下去了
But I don't wanna live like that anymore.
我也不想让你再那样活下去了
And I don't want you to live like that either.
好吧
Okay.
我改变主意了
I've had a change of heart.
改什么主意了
About what?
关于曼哈顿和《访谈》杂♥志♥
About Manhattan and... "Interview" Magazine.
你在说些什么呢
What are you saying?
我在说
I'm saying...
我希望你追逐自己的梦想
that I want you to pursue your dreams...
找到自我和明确你想成为的人
and figure out who you are and who you wanna be.
但是会有规矩
But there will be rules,
而且我会像老鹰一样盯着你
and I will be watching you like a hawk.
好
Okay.
别忘记和踩高跷的人和喷火的人
And don't forget to book the men on stilts
预约拍摄时尚写♥真♥
for the fashion shoot, and the fire breather.
没有喷火的人还算什么狂欢节
It can't look like a carnival without fire breathers.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我还是不敢相信你说服了我爸爸
I still can't believe you convinced my dad
让我在这里工作
to let me work here.
亲爱的 我是个非常有说服力的女人
Darling, I am a very persuasive woman.
没人拒绝过我
No one says "No" to me.
现在让我们看看四月刊
Now let's move on to the April issue.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表