剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
我们身后留下了什么
what we're leaving behind.
这可能很恐怖 因为我们身后
And it can be scary because behind us,
通常是盲点
there are often blind spots...
我们想忽略的 甚至看不见的事
Things we want to ignore or couldn't even see
如果放任不管 可能会阻止
that can stop us from our journey forward.
我们向前的旅途
but only if you let them.
某些时刻 你得抛开过往
At some point, you have to let go of the past
不再回头 然后去拥抱未来
and stop looking behind and embrace what comes next.
这里的山羊奶酪真不错
their goat cheese is really good.
绝对的
Totally.
我不敢相信你打败了那个贱♥人♥
I can't believe you beat that bitch.
没错 她屁♥股♥上肯定要淤青一大块
I did! She's gonna have a big bruise on her butt.
瞧瞧谁来了 慕斯
Oh, hey, look who showed up! Mouse!
各位 来跟我们坐
Guys, come sit with us.
你一定是赛斯了 我是沃尔特
you must be Seth. I'm Walt.
你刚才说你的名字叫什么
What did you say your name was?
沃尔特 沃尔特 你就是那个人
Walt. Walt? You're the guy.
你就是那个家伙 他就是那个人
This is the guy. This is the guy?
我要教训你
I'm gonna kick your ass!
好了 怎么回事
Whoa! Okay, so what's going on?
我可不想这间餐厅里再出什么幺蛾子
'Cause I can't take any more drama at this diner.
我不想跟你打架
I don't want to fight you.
你怕了吗 对 你是该怕
Oh, you're afraid? Yeah, you should be.
各位 猜怎么着
Guess what, everybody.
-一切都好吗 -不 但会解决的
- Is everything all right? - Um, no, but it will be.
好了 住手 赛斯 住手
Okay. Stop. Seth, stop!
我没跟沃尔特睡过 我撒谎了 行吗
I didn't sleep with Walt. I lied, all right?
我跟沃尔特一起看了教学录像带
I watched a how-to tape with Walt,
但你告诉我你跟其他女孩睡过之后
but I was too mortified to admit it
我太羞于承认了
after you told me you slept with other girls.
那你 没跟沃尔特睡过
So you... didn't sleep with Walt?
他是我男友
Um, hi. He's my boyfriend.
你现在大概觉得这个男友是个大怂蛋
Who you probably now think is a huge loser
需要看录像带来学怎么做♥爱♥
for needing to watch some tape to show me how to have sex.
我觉得很贴心 你是想取悦我
I think it's sweet. You wanted to please me.
那你没跟任何人睡过吗
So you haven't slept with anybody else?
没有
No.
但如果我有 你也得坦然面对这件事
But if I had, you would need to be cool with it.
我对你的事都不介意了
So I'm okay with the fact that you did.
不许再双重标准了
No double standards, okay?
一定
Totally.
一定 抱歉 我真是个混♥蛋♥
Totally. I'm sorry. I've been a total ass.
没错你就是
Yes, you have.
显然我在城里的时候 发生了好多事
Well, apparently a lot happened while I was in the city.
进展如何
How'd it go?
其实挺顺利的
Actually, it went pretty great.
今天也是 拿到驾照了
And so was today. Got my license!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
我正踏入新的领地
I was entering new territory,
一路向前
moving on,
抛开过往
letting go of the old.
我妈妈说的对
My mom was right.
有时改变确实是好的
Sometimes change is good.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表