剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
没错 我就喜欢自信的感觉
Damn straight. I wouldn't want it any other way.
你也应该有点自信
And neither should you.
像你这样的男人想要一个自信的女人
A man like you should want a confident woman.
对你有好处的
It would do you some good.
我曾经有一个自信的女人
I had a confident woman.
你老婆吗
Your wife?
凯莉很崇拜她 经常把她挂在嘴边
Carrie adored her. She talks about her all the time.
我不会和一个占我女儿便宜的人
I am not talking about my life with someone
聊我的私生活的
who took advantage of my daughter.
我不知道凯莉只有十六岁
I didn't know Carrie was 16.
我只是以为她的皮肤科医生不错
I just thought she had a good dermatologist.
但你知道 这不重要
But, you know, it didn't matter.
我见过最好的实习生
Best intern I ever had.
很敬业也很有激♥情♥
She cared. So passionate.
参加派对的激♥情♥吗
About going to parties?
是的 我们玩得很愉快
Yeah. We have a good time,
但我们也在创造
but we're also making something,
在表达自己的想法
saying something.
《访谈》杂♥志♥对时事和时尚发表观点
"Interview" Magazine comments on the world, on fashion--
她在律师事务所实习得好好的
She had a good internship at a law firm.
她想成为一名律师 这点你不知道吧
She wants to be a lawyer, which I'm sure you didn't know.
你根本不想知道
You didn't bother to find out.
真可笑 律师凯莉·布莱肖吗
That's rich. Carrie Bradshaw, a lawyer?
没错
Damn straight.
你根本不了解你自己的女儿
You have no idea who your daughter is
和她想要什么
or what she wants.
我知道她来曼哈顿之前是个好女孩
I know that she was a good kid before she came to Manhattan,
她有确定的目标 而不是白日梦
one who had real goals, not pipe dreams.
她的理想和你为她设计的不同
Just because they aren't your dreams for her
不意味着那些就是白日梦
doesn't mean they aren't real and unattainable.
我比那些整天买♥♥衣服泡夜店的女人
I know my daughter better than some party girl
更了解我女儿
who values clothing and clubs.
我的责任不是要纵容她
My job isn't to let her go wild.
而是要确保她的安全
It's to keep her safe.
不 你的责任应该是
No, your job is to let her
帮助她成为她想成为的那个人
become the person that she wants to be.
欢迎来到新世界 汤姆·布莱肖
Welcome to the new world, Tom Bradshaw.
这里是女人们的新天地
There's a whole world of women-- complicated women
充满渴望 激♥情♥和目标的 难懂的女人
with our desires and passions and goals,
你女儿是其中一员
And your daughter is one of them.
凯莉还不是女人 她是个女孩
Carrie isn't a woman. She's a girl.
一个早晚要长大的女孩
A girl's who's gonna grow up soon,
你不能逃避现实
and you can't stop that.
我没打算逃避 只是...
I'm not trying to. I just...
我想让她以对的方式成长
I want her to grow up right.
这不是对与错的问题
It's not a matter of right and wrong.
而是她想成为什么样的人的问题
It's a matter of who and what she wants to be.
她是个很有才的作家 你知道吗
She's a hell of a writer. Did you know that?
不
No.
她诠释世界的方式非常与众不同
She writes about the world in a very special way,
仿佛她一眼看穿 并取其精华一样
like she's seeing it and learning from it.
她的表达很有力
She's got a voice.
让她去发挥吧
Let her use it.
你知道想靠笔杆子来养家糊口
Do you have any idea how difficult it is
是一件多难的事情吗
to make a living doing something like that?
几乎不可能
It's almost impossible.
我不想让她失望
I-I don't want her to be disappointed.
她可以把写作当做♥爱♥好
She can do it as a... a hobby.
但如果写作是她命中注定的职业呢
But what if writing is her calling?
如果你不让凯莉去了解世界
If you don't let Carrie explore the world
找到她真正想做的事
and figure out what she wants to be,
她就永远不会成为她理应成为的那个人
she'll never become the person she's supposed to be--
一个快乐的享受自我的人
Someone who's happy and loves who she is.
难道你不想她过那样的生活吗
Don't you want that for her?
我当然想 但是...
Of course I do, but...
不 不 没有"但是"
No, no, there's no "buts".
是你该决定的时刻了
This is your moment.
你想成为怎样的父亲
What kind of father are you gonna be?
我知道你为什么要来这里了
So I get why you wanted to come here,
但不懂你为什么对他们的爱情那么着迷
but I still don't get why you're so into their love story.
这并不浪漫 他俩都死了
It's not very romantic. They both died.
罗密欧和朱丽叶也是啊
So did Romeo and Juliet.
可他俩却成了史上最浪漫的爱情故事
And that's like the most romantic love story ever.
对啊
Yeah, I guess.
充满艺术气息和激♥情♥的一对
It's two people who were artists and passionate
彼此不可分离的一对
who couldn't live without each other.
而且 席德还挺帅的
Plus Sid is kinda cute.
多莉特 他用刀捅了她啊
Dorrit, he stabbed her with a knife.
因为他太爱她了
Because he loved her so much.
他们把每天都当成最后一天般地珍惜
They lived like every day was their last.
是啊 最后就真的变成最后一天了
Yeah, and then one day, it was.
你总是这么害怕
You're always so afraid.
可怕的事儿太多了 多莉特
There's a lot to be afraid of, Dorrit.
妈妈病倒时
When mom got sick,
我对自己发誓要勇往直前
I swore to myself I would live big,
哪怕是别人都觉得可怕的事
even if it was scary or scared other people.
好吧 难怪你这个样子
Well, that explains a lot.
我不顾有什么后果
I don't care what happens
反正 哪怕你做个乖乖女
'cause it could all just be taken away anyway,
循规蹈矩 到头来还是可能一无所有
even if you're a good girl or do the right thing.
我的感觉正好相反
I feel the opposite,
仿佛自己必须十分小心 顾虑所有人和事
like I have to be so careful and worry about everything
因为任何事都可能出岔子
and everybody because everything could just go wrong
任何时候都可能
at any point.
确实 但谁在乎呢
It could. Who cares?
不能就因此不活了啊
Can't just stop living.
你懂得不少啊
You know stuff.
我脑子里想的事儿可多了
Got a lot going on in this brain of mine.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
咱俩都是从老妈那儿学来的
That's one thing we both got from mom--
思前想后的
all this thinking.
太累人了
It's exhausting.
绝对的
Totally.
回家吧
You ready to head home?
我再照几张相片吧
Let me just take a few more pictures.
我觉得我在一个台阶上看到了血迹
I think I saw some bloodstains up one flight.
好吧 我在外面等你 还有 多莉特
Yeah, I'll be outside for that, and, Dorrit--
放心 我不会再逃跑了
Don't worry. I won't run away again.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
'kay.
对了 还有你梦中情人
Oh, and dreamboat?
你说塞巴斯蒂安吗
Sebastian?
作为一个帅哥 他比我想象中酷多了
Way cooler than I expected for a pretty boy.
欢迎 欢迎观看魔方大赛
Welcome! Welcome to the cube-off
1985赛季的争夺
of the 1985... season.
你还给这比赛起了名字啊
You're giving this a name?
这一天会被载入史册
This day will go down in the history books.
我们只是转魔方而已啊
We're solving rubik's cubes.
好啊 你装得毫不在乎的样子
Sure, try to make it seem like nothing,
因为你知道自己输定了
since you know you're going to lose.
准备好跟哥学学吧
Oh, get ready to be schooled.
规则你懂吧 不准干扰对手
You know the rules. No use of distraction.
不准休息喝水 不准偷看
No taking a break for drinks. No looking--
还要不要比赛了
Are we gonna do this or not?
放马来吧
Let's do it.
开始
Go.
我喜欢女生 只是
I know I like girls. I just...
不想毁了咱俩的纯洁关系吗
Don't wanna bang us?
这理由很假吗
What gave me away?
亲爱的 男人都喜欢我
Oh, honey. I'm everyone's type,
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表