剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
多莉特 别这样
Dorrit, come on.
就是这样 到达了争球线
Right there, hit at the line of scrimmage...
什么情况
What was that?
我想你们一定在猜他们都在想什么
And I-I think you gotta wonder what was in the thinking there.
不不 开玩笑吧
No, no, you're kidding me.
我得告诉你们
Well, I gotta tell you..
小妹 回来挺早啊
Hey, little sis, you're back early.
-杜松子酒喝完了 -我倒希望是
- Ran out of gin? - Yeah, I wish.
布莱恩 我能问你点事吗
Brian, can I ask you something?
你一直都肯定自己想当个警♥察♥吗
Did you always know you wanted to be a cop?
不 我曾经想当
No. I wanted to be the lead singer
巴♥赫♥曼透纳摇滚乐队的领唱
of Bachman-Turner Overdrive,
但是机会渺茫
but seemed like a long shot.
爸爸是警♥察♥
Dad's a cop.
工资高 很稳定 怎么了
The money's good. It's stable. Why?
你就从没想过去上大学吗
You never thought about going to college?
你以为我们是洛克菲勒家族啊
Who do you think we are, the Rockefellers?
-乔伊就去上大学了 -因为乔伊聪明
- Joey got to go to college. - Joey's the smart one.
是啊 他是金童
Yeah, golden boy.
真恶心
Its' so gross,
因为他是雅皮士 爸爸以他为荣
how dad's proud of him for being a yuppie.
家里还有钱送我去大学吗
So is there any money for me to go to college?
没有
No.
不过你也许能拿到奖学金
But maybe you could get a scholarship.
不过你到底在担心什么
What are you worried about, anyway?
你是女孩儿 嫁给沃尔特不就行了
You're a girl. You can just marry Walt.
是啊
Right.
麦琪从来没把上大学
Maggie had never even thought of college
当成一个具体的目标
as a concrete goal,
不过当她发现这个目标不可能实现
But finding out that goal was impossible
还是倍受打击
still came as a shock.
现在我们来看看更衣室的情况
And we're looking to go into the locker rooms...
已经半场了 目前牛仔队领先爱国者队
At halftime, with the Cowboys leading the Patriots...
喂
Hello?
你好 多娜
Oh. Hey, Donna.
不 我妈现在 不在这儿
No, my mom's not, uh, here right now.
不 没事
No, it's cool.
好 我应该能去
Yeah, I could probably come by.
行 一会儿见
Yep. Later.
多莉特 别这样 拜托了
Dorrit, come on. Please?
去死吧 讨厌鬼
Bite me, dweeb-azoid.
凯莉 我到处找你
Carrie. I've been looking everywhere for you.
还好吗 我听到了喊叫声和
Is everything all right? I heard yelling and...
这是大♥麻♥味儿吗
Is that pot?
大♥麻♥ 喊叫声 不 不
Pot? Yelling? No, no.
只是牛至味儿 火鸡填料里的
Um... that's just the oregano... in the stuffing.
还有喊叫声是 多莉特的音乐里的
And the, uh, yelling's from... Dorrit's music.
她喜欢吵闹的朋克
She's into some really loud punk.
不过没事 不用担心 一切都好
But, no, not to worry. Everything's fine here.
我讨厌这个家
I hate this family!
我们下楼去吧
Let's head downstairs.
你没和你妹妹吵架吗
So you and your sister weren't fighting?
不 当然没有 你怎么会这么想呢
No. No, of course not. Why would you think such a thing?
节日总是能激发我家最阴暗的一面
Well, holidays bring out the worst in my family.
总有人要爆发
Somebody always explodes.
我们家人人都相处很愉快
Well, everyone here gets along just fine.
没错 我 爸爸 多莉特
That's right. Me, dad, Dorrit--
我们就是一个幸福 正常的大家庭
We're all just one big, happy normal family.
别停下 朋友 没什么好看的
Move along, folks. Nothing to see.
这儿没爆♥炸♥
No explosions here.
你 还有你
You and you...
抱歉 慕斯
Sorry, Mouse.
你♥爸♥爸刚才问我要冰块
Your dad just asked me for ice
还叫我"东方女仆"
and referred to me as the "Oriental maid""
听起来像哈伦说的
Yeah, that sounds like Harlan.
还有你
And you...
不 出什么问题了
Oh, no. Now what went wrong?
都乱套了
What didn't?
烧着了
Burning.
这怎么可能
That's not supposed to be happening.
怎么办
What do we do?
怎么冒烟了 怎么回事
Why is there smoke? What's going on?
不知道
I don't know.
打不开 你们做了什么
Won't open. What did you do?
你们都做了些什么
What did you do?!
做了什么 什么都是我做的
What did I do? Everything, that's what.
东方女仆保留意见
Oriental maid begs to differ.
总得有人在乎这个家庭
Someone needs to care enough about this family
让一切照旧进行
to keep us going.
总得有人去弄火鸡和红薯泥
Someone needs to make the turkey and the sweet potatoes,
然后按时端上桌
and get it all done at just the right time
要不你怎么能安心看那场破比赛
so you can watch your stupid football game.
我都快疯了
I'm gonna lose it.
我想你已经疯了
I think you kinda are.
你们甚至一点都不明白
You don't even have a clue
这个家里发生了什么
what's going on in your own family.
多莉特在楼上...
I mean, Dorrit was up there, and...
和我一起试着适应这个没有妈妈的感恩节
Dorrit and I are trying to deal with mom not being here today,
你却根本没注意到这一点
and you didn't even notice, and...
现在烤箱里冒着烟 火鸡也烧焦了
Now smoke is pouring out, and my turkey is ruined,
这都是因为我想让大家
all because I just wanted
过个完美的感恩节
everyone to have a perfect Thanksgiving.
现在看来这是个笑话 因为我不是妈妈
Obviously, that's a joke, because I'm not mom.
而是你的女儿
I'm your daughter,
应该由你来照顾我
and you're supposed to be taking care of me.
这下感恩节气氛有了
Now this feels like Thanksgiving.
我完全没想到 在感恩节当天
The last thing I'd planned for on Thanksgiving
自己竟然冲爸爸发了脾气
was blowing up at my dad
也没想到会烧焦了火鸡
Or blowing up a turkey.
但俗话说得好 智者千虑
But you know what they say about the best-laid plans...
真是场灾难
What a disaster.
必有一失
They tend to go awry.
要往好的方面想
Let's look on the bright side.
能有什么好的方面 慕斯
And what would that be, Mouse?
当着男友的面丢脸
Humiliating myself in front of my boyfriend,
感恩节没东西可吃
not having any food to eat,
还是指在黑暗中度过今晚
or not having any power until tomorrow
因为保险丝都烧了
because all the fuses are blown?
你选一个吧
Take your pick.
这个 我们还有美味水果沙拉
Well... we still have ambrosia salad,
而且消防员说了 没什么大的损失
and the firemen said there's no major damage,
乔治借口说去找蜡烛
and George-- has been "looking for candles"
已经离开了20分钟
for 20 minutes.
可能他在躲着我
He's probably avoiding me until he can run
想着跑回城市大吼一声
screaming back to the city
然后再不见我了
and never see me again.
我想到一个好的方面
I can think of a bright side.
既然火鸡烧焦了
Since the turkey exploded,
大家也就不用亲口尝它有多难吃了
no one had to taste how bad it would have been.
开个玩笑
Just a joke.
谢谢你
And thanks.
没告诉爸爸 大♥麻♥的事
For not telling dad... about the pot.
我去帮乔治找蜡烛
I'm gonna go help George find those candles.
亲爱的 我没有要代替妈妈的意思
Sweetie, I wasn't trying to replace mom.
我想让大家过个愉快的节日
I wanted us to have a great day
因为如果妈妈在 她也会这么希望
because that's what she would have wanted.
她非常喜欢感恩节
She loved Thanksgiving so much.
你根本不知道感恩节让她多么疲惫
You don't even know how much Thanksgiving stressed her out,
你知道吗
do you?
你说什么 她最喜欢感恩节
What are you talking about? It was her favorite holiday.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表