剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
在欲望之前
Before there was sex,
在都市之前
before there was city.
只有我 凯莉 凯莉·布莱肖
There was just me--Carrie.Carrie Bradshaw.
我在曼哈顿的生活正发生着改变
And things changing for me in Manhattan...
现在
And now,
请看压轴最终篇
for the grand finale...
不是吧 我的包包
No way! My purse!
"手绘包大放异彩"
来《访谈》杂♥志♥为我工作吧
Come and work for me at "Interview."
我不知该不该接受这份工作
I don't know if I can take the job.
-别忘了 -我才十六岁
- What? - In case you've forgotten, I'm 16.
可拉丽莎并不知道
Larissa has no idea.
我想跟你谈谈 我在律所实习的事
I wanted to talk to you about my internship at the law firm.
我费了好大功夫才帮你弄到这工作的
You know, a lot of work went into getting you this job.
不能搞砸了
We can't mess this up.
朋友们的生活也各有波澜
And for my friends...
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
-你不是和你男友一起来的吗 -他病了
- Aren't you here with your boyfriend? - He is sick.
承认吧 你跟我一起更快乐刺♥激♥
Admit it. It's always more fun when you're with me.
如果你不想让人知道这事 包括你男朋友
If you don't want people finding out, including your boyfriend,
就让凯莉离塞巴斯蒂安远点
you will keep Carrie away from Sebastian.
至于我身边的那些男孩
And with the guys in my life.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我不知道你有了新男友
I didn't know you had a new boyfriend.
我跟谁约会与你无关
I don't think who I'm dating is any of your business.
你跟多娜一起 我没意见
You're with Donna, and I'm cool with that.
如果你真这么喜欢他
If you're so into this guy,
为什么还这么在意我
why were you paying so much attention to me?
乔治 我不知道我能
George, I'm not sure I can--
你当然可以
Sure you can.
我不会跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥
I'm not having sex with you.
我要跟你分手
I'm breaking up with you.
欢迎来到《访谈》杂♥志♥社
Welcome to "Interview."
保住秘密
朗和怀特尼律所
我们都有秘密
We all have secrets.
孩提时代的秘密 无伤大雅
When we're little, they start off innocent--
藏身之处 偷藏糖果
A hiding place, a stash of candy,
藏起弄坏的物件
a hush-hush crush.
百老汇120号♥
但随着年龄增长
But as we get older,
秘密也随之增多 变得更加重要
our secrets get bigger and better.
爸爸以为我去了曼哈顿
My dad thought I was headed to an internship
一家看不到风景的律所实习
at a windowless Manhattan law firm.
他要是知道就好了
If only he knew.
我迷人的神秘新生活
"Interview" Magazine--
在《访谈》杂♥志♥社展开
Home to my glamorous, new secret life.
这份给企划部
This goes to layout,
这份送给时装设计师
this to the prop stylist...
这是我的午餐菜单
And this is my lunch order.
看起来不错啊 小伙子们 你觉得呢
Looking good, boys. What do you think?
在《访谈》杂♥志♥社
Here at "Interview,"
一切都那么开放 真的很开放
everything was out in the open... literally.
《迈阿密罪恶》遇上《彩虹小马》
It's "Miami vice" meets "My little pony."
迈阿密罪恶 美国80年代罪案剧
彩虹小马 美国孩之宝1982年推出的玩具及影视
不喜欢就直说
And don't say you like it if you don't.
记得要直言不讳
Always say what you really feel.
我们从不装模作样 那太浪费时间
We never pretend around here. Wastes time.
-我喜欢 -把盘还给我
- I love it. - Give it back!
拉丽莎 这东西又坏了
Larissa, this thing is broken again.
你按弹出键了吗
Did you hit the escape button?
有个按钮能让我解脱吗
There's a button that'll help me escape this hell?
我恨这些电脑
I-I hate these computers.
人们何时才能承认
When are people going to admit this is a fade
这玩意儿一定会被淘汰的
that is just going to go away?
出了什么事
What's wrong with it?
这东西
The thing is...
卡在这玩意里不出来
is stuck in the thing.
软盘好像被驱动器
It looks like the floppy disk
卡住了
is stuck in the drive.
软盘是什么
What's a floppy disk?
你是怎么知道这些东西的
How do you even know all this stuff?
因为我们第六节课
I knew 'cause they make me
是计算机课
take computer literacy sixth period.
但这是我的另一个秘密
But that was another secret I was keeping.
你是我的救星 真了不起
You re my hero. That was amazing.
我迫切需要你 马上跟我来
I need you desperately. Come with me now.
我全身心投入到《访谈》的工作中
"Interview" was all-consuming.
几乎都忘了和男生的情感问题
It almost made me forget about my boy troubles at home.
几乎而已
Almost.
但不管我多忙
But somehow, no matter how busy I was,
我都无法彻底忘记塞巴斯蒂安
I wasn't totally able to forget about Sebastian.
怎么你每次看见我都转身逃开
How come whenever I see you, you run the other direction?
不是每个人都要像条可怜哈巴狗一样
Not everyone chases after you
追在你身后
like a pathetic puppy dog.
那是多娜的作风
That's Donna's job.
好吧 是因为布莱肖吗
All right, is this about Bradshaw?
整场冬季舞会你都像个神经病一样盯着她看
You did stare at her the entire winter dance like a psychopath.
我让你吓坏了
That could have something to do with it.
我不是故意引起大家注意的
Causing a scene isn't really my thing.
我也很懊悔
I feel bad about it.
你是该觉得羞愧 如果你和多娜在一起
And you should. If you're with Donna,
就不该关注凯莉的生活
it shouldn't matter what Carrie's doing.
等等
Wait...
她和那个男生一起 真的很开心吗
So she's... happy with that guy?
情深似海 无忧无虑 只羡鸳鸯不羡仙
Enthralled. Joyous. Dreamboat living.
你跟多娜也很幸福
And you're perfectly happy with Donna,
所以我们聊这些都是空谈 没意义
So this conversation is moot. Pointless.
也可以说 毫无必要
Superfluous, some might say.
是啊 但多娜和我
Yeah, but Donna and I...
我想说 我们
I would say w-we're...
什么 直说好了
What? Use your words.
我正在想办法...
I've been trying to figure out a way to...
你知道的
You know...
分手
Break up?
从没有人敢甩了多娜·拉当娜
No one's ever broken up with Donna Ladoona!
是啊 我想她不想开这个先例
Yeah. I think she wants to keep it that way.
我肯定她在躲着我
I'm pretty sure she's been avoiding me.
等等 你和多娜分手是因为
Wait. Are you breaking up with Donna
你想和凯莉再续前缘吗
because you wanna date Carrie?
不 不 我只是
No. No, I'm just...
不想和自己不喜欢的女孩约会
Not the kind of guy who dates a girl he's not into.
我配不上多娜
Donna deserves better.
多娜只配待在笼子里 让珍家姐妹伺候
All Donna deserves it to be fed to the Jens in a cage.
我们没误会了吧
So we good?
别说是我告诉你的 凯莉和乔治
You didn't hear it from me, but Carrie and George?
分手了
Over.
慕斯向塞巴斯蒂安
While the Mouse was
泄露我的秘密之时
telling Sebastian one of my secrets,
麦琪也在为向沃尔特隐瞒的事
Maggie couldn't stop thinking about
纠结不已
the one she was keeping from Walt.
《外星人》 《愤怒的可汗》
"E.T.," "Wrath of khan"
《温柔的慈悲》 可以满足所有人口味
"Tender mercies." There'll be something for everybody.
-很好 -我和唱片师谈过了
- Great. - And I talked to the deejay.
他答应在禁闭派对的尾声
He promised he would end the lock-in
放你最喜欢的歌♥曲《我们的双唇被封了》
with your favorite song, "Our lips are sealed."
-不错 是啊
- Cool. - Yeah.
跟负责选音乐和电影的人交往 可有福利呢
Dating the guy in charge of music & movies has its perks.
听起来不错
That sounds nice.
对 还有莫利·林沃德[演员兼歌♥手]会来
Oh, yeah. And Molly Ringwald is coming.
太棒了
That's great.
小麦你怎么了 出什么事了
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表