剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
-才不是 -一看就知道
- No, they're not. - They show everything.
你得学会控制自己的目光
You need to learn to control them better.
我能拿回我的唱片吗 我付钱了的那个
Can I have my record back-- the one I actually bought?
而且我用不着你来教我偷东西
And I don't need you to teach me how to shoplift.
怎么控制目光
Control them how?
别这么看
Don't do this.
而且 你得练出一双灵活的手
Also, you need to learn to be ambidextrous.
一只手翻看
Shop with one hand...
另一只偷
steal with the other.
而且眼睛要盯着翻看的那只手
And always be looking at the hand you're shopping with.
来吧 试一试
Go ahead. Try it.
这是个圈套吗 会又把我锁起来吗
Is this a trap? You gonna lock me in that room again?
不会啦
Ha. Nah.
尽管你的双眼出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Even though your eyes gave you away,
但它们非常动人
they're also really pretty.
那去吧
Take 'em.
归你了
They're yours.
真的吗
Are you serious?
你看 你又暴露了
There. You're doing it again.
我还以为自己父母是移♥民♥
I thought having immigrant parents
背景就有优势呢
made me a shoo-in.
但韦斯特是单亲家庭 比我还遭同情呢
But West has a single mother. He even tops me there.
而且是运动员 成绩也好 各方面都有优势
An athlete, perfect grades-- he has every hook there is.
他是个香饽饽[虎克船长 《彼得潘》中角色]
He is Captain Hook.
看着这场面会让你好受些么
Does it really help you to watch this?
不会
No.
你说得对 我们走吧
You're right. Let's get out of here.
-慕斯 我需要你 -真的
- Mouse, I need you. - You do?
韦斯特说 他要找人帮忙集♥合♥他的队友们
West was just saying someone should round up his teammates
好为年刊照张相片 你能帮忙吗
for a yearbook photo. Could you do that?
能跟你说两句吗
Can I speak to you for a second?
俗话说 好意是通往
They say the road to hell
地狱之路的铺路石
is paved with good intentions.
慕斯开始觉得 她追逐哈佛的道路
Mouse was starting to feel the same could be said
也正是如此
of the road to Harvard.
最终她决定不再铺下去了
She was finally ready to stop paving.
看着你为这些人忙前忙后
Listen, this is kind of sad, watching you suck up
真是太悲哀了
to these popular kids.
你根本不需要他们 你读过哈佛
You don't need them. You went to Harvard.
而且是个聪明的亚裔妹子
And you're a smart Asian chick.
我们也许人数众多
We may be a dime a dozen,
可并不说明我们就不出色
but that doesn't mean we're not awesome.
我真需要你这样的朋友
I really could have used a friend like you.
妹子你真棒
You're a cool chick.
但对于能够帮你忙的人
Although you could be a tad less bitchy
你还是客气点儿
to someone who can actually help you.
明白
Got it.
篮球队的 快到走廊一头集♥合♥拍照 动作快点
Basketball team, yearbook photo, end of the hall! Now!
不是那头 是这头
Not that end. This end,
都给我上这边来照集体照
where they're taking the yearbook pictures!
真心服了你们
Oy, vey. My goodness.
帅哥们
Hi, boys.
多娜
Hey, Donna.
又在物色下一个受害者吧
Trolling for your next victim?
受害者
Victim?
是啊 你不勾搭男人就没法活啊
Well, you can't seem to go 20 minutes without a guy.
我能 可他们不能
Oh, I can. They just won't let me.
可笑 沃尔特似乎并不觉得你迷人
Funny. Walt didn't seem to find you irresistible.
你俩维持了多久啊 两星期吗
How long did that last? What was it, two weeks?
-差不多吧 -不出我所料
- Hmm, not quite. - Not surprised.
-他不喜欢你这类型 -说的没错
- You're not his type. - You're right. I'm not.
也许是巧合 也许不是
Coincidentally, or... maybe not,
沃尔特不再生我的气了
Walt's decided he's not mad at me anymore.
我看不是巧合
I don't think it's a coincidence.
我真心希望你别指望
I sincerely hope you don't expect
和他破镜重圆
to get back together with him.
你当然这么想
I'm sure that's what you hope.
亲爱的 我知道你不信我
Oh, honey, I know you won't believe me,
但我真的是为了你好
but I'm saying this for your own good.
另寻新欢吧
Move on while you can.
我见过你妈妈
I've seen your mother.
你的身材迟早变形
You won't have that metabolism forever.
我懂你的把戏 都是徒劳
I get your little game. It's not gonna work.
麦琪也许还没准备好向前看
Maggie may not have been ready to move on,
但塞巴斯蒂安已准备好
but Sebastian was...
喝下一杯了
to his next drink.
找到你了
There you are.
是我找到你了
Hey. There you are.
我才离开了几分钟
Okay, I've only been gone a few minutes.
你喝了多少杯
How many of those have you had?
三
Three.
四
Four.
别担心 我很好
Oh, don't worry. I'm fine.
你看起来不怎么好
You don't seem fine.
你没事吧
Is--is something going on?
派对就要狂欢嘛
A party, in case you hadn't noticed.
沃尔特和本内特也有点奇怪
And something else was going on with Walt and Bennet.
看着他们 我逐渐生疑
As I watched them, I began to wonder.
沃尔特在那
Hey, there's Walt.
那男的是谁
Who's the guy?
我同事
Uh... someone I work with.
也许你说得对 我们该走了
Maybe you're right. Maybe we should go.
不 我们和他们聊聊
No, let's go talk to 'em.
我们不必
We don't have to.
-老兄 -你好
- Hey, man. - Hey.
希望我们没有打扰
Hope we're not interrupting.
没有 我以为你今天来不了
Oh, not at all. I thought you couldn't come tonight.
-我不能错过她生日 -你生日吗
- Oh, I couldn't miss her birthday. - It's your birthday?
上二垒[摸♥胸♥]了
Uh... whoa. Second base.
是啊 他有点醉 祝我生日快乐
Yeah, he's a little drunk. Happy birthday to me.
我看到你早前跟特里普·拉姆齐说话
Oh, I saw you talking to Tripp Ramsey earlier.
他对你感兴趣吗 我知道他喜欢年轻作家
Is he interested in you? I know he likes to get them young.
等等 有人在勾引你
Oh. Wait. Is some guy hitting on you?
是你刚介绍的那个人吗 他在哪里
Was it that guy you introduced me to? Where is he?
不
No, he's--
他是个专门发掘年轻作家的出版商
He's a publisher with young authors.
那他为什么跟你说话
Then why would he be talking to you?
解释起来很夸张
Well, it's kind of a crazy story,
但拉丽莎把我吹得像能写书一样
but Larissa made it seem like I have a book,
其实我只会写心灵鸡汤日记而已
which is really more like journal musings.
去把生意谈妥 他就在那里
So go seal the deal. He's right over there.
你想去 我们走 我支持你
You wanna go? Let's go. I'm with you all the way.
我们一起去
We'll go together. I can be...
我可以施展魅力
I can be very charming.
这样吧 下次再说 好吗
Oh. Um, you know what? Maybe some other time, okay?
-好 -我该送你回家了
- Okay. - I should get you home.
好
All right.
看起来我的大好机会要等等了
It looked like my big break would have to wait.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们不跪
This isn't going to work
就拍不了
unless some of you guys kneel down.
真希望你听到多娜的原话
I wish you could have heard Donna.
她暗示沃尔特还想着我
She basically said that Walt isn't over me,
所以他们才分手
and that's why they broke up.
真的 她真这么说 还是你的臆想
Really? Is that what she said, or is that what you heard?
没人跪下
No one's kneeling.
好 如果想被拍进照片
Okay, you wanna be in this photo,
你们就必须跪下 你
you gotta kneel down. You...
跪 你 跪 跪
kneel. You, kneel. Kneel.
你为什么还这么认真
Why are you still doing this?
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表