剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
好啊
Okay.
好啊
Okay.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
你搞笑呢吧 今儿是星期六
Are you kidding? It's Saturday.
那意味着两件事
That means two things--
我老弟在家看蓝精灵
that my brother's watching "Smurfs" On tv,
我来参加园艺部
and I hit the gardening club.
你可以定个时间提醒
You can set your watch to it.
怎么了 我不能参加园艺部吗
What? I can't be into gardening, too?
没人喜欢园艺
No one's into gardening,
尤其是在周六早上
especially on a Saturday morning.
好吧 也许我不喜欢园艺
Okay, maybe I'm not into gardening,
但我喜欢园艺部的部长
but I'm into the president of the gardening club.
韦斯特
West.
这不是我最想见的两个学生吗
Just the two students I was hoping to run into.
-斯贝瑞先生 你好 -你好
- Hi, Mr. Sperry. - Hey there.
我发现你们两个昨晚待到很晚啊
So... I gather you two were both here awfully late last night.
是的
We... were.
我还发现你们两个一定
And I gather you spend
高效率的在一起消磨了不少时间吧
a lot of productive private time together?
斯贝瑞先生 我们可以解释
Uh... Mr. Sperry, we can explain.
解释 你什么都不需要解释
Explain? You don't have to explain anything.
我读过会议记录了
I read the minutes.
会议记录
Minutes?
作为学校美援非部和天文学部的秘书
As secretary of the U.S.A. for Africa and Astronomy clubs,
我的任务是确保指导教师
it's my job to make sure the faculty advisor
能从会议上得到所需会议记录
gets all the minutes from the meeting.
但我想你已经知道了
But you already knew that.
首先 你们在这里待到很晚
First, you both stay here late dealing with the chocolate bars
讨论美援非的巧克力棒问题
for U.S.A. for africa, then you two
然后你们通过自己的力量重组了天文部
single-handedly resuscitate the astronomy club,
这么看来 你们下一步要改造园艺部了
and by the looks of it, the gardening club is next?
我要给你们每人都
I am gonna write you both
写一封大学推荐信
one hell of a recommendation for college.
你好像说过和我约会的话
What was it you were telling me
会对你的成绩
about how dating me would get in the way
和大学申请产生影响
of your grades and your college applications?
韦斯特 我不知道
West, I don't know.
你喜欢我吗
Do you like me?
如果你不喜欢我
If you say no,
我会离开的 我保证
I will leave you alone, I promise.
是的 我不喜欢你
No. I don't like you.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
不公平 你说你会离开的
No fair. You said you'd leave me alone.
好吧
Fine.
我喜欢你 怎么啦
I do like you. So what?
那么... 我也喜欢你啊
So... I like you, too.
别的事还重要吗
Does anything else really matter?
当然了 还有很多重要的事
Yes. Lots of stuff matters.
你是白♥痴♥吗
What are you, an idiot?
求你了 一次约会
Come on. One date.
你知道如果你不答应的话
You know I'm not gonna leave you alone
我是不会离开的
until you say yes.
我会整天缠着你
I'm gonna bug you so much
那样就真会影响你的成绩
that I will seriously mess up your grades.
到时候你只能去科内尔大学之类的学校了
You're gonna have to go to Cornell or something.
好吧
Fine.
就一次约会
One date.
我就知道你会答应
I knew it.
你喜欢我
You're into me.
我觉得我们应该低调点
We should probably keep it down.
我不想让我爸爸知道我把你藏在这里
I don't want my dad to know I snuck you up here.
茱蒂·布鲁姆 美国的优秀作家
一本茱蒂·布鲁姆的书都没看见啊
Not a Judy Blume in sight.
在那边呢
Those are over there,
在我的《小木屋》系列旁边
Next to all my "Little house" Books.
看一眼这个隔板
One look at this shelf,
你绝对想不到我是叛逆少女
you'd never guess I was a rebel.
我只是懒得去整理那些
I'm just too lazy to bother,
其实我很喜欢我的卷心菜娃娃们
and I secretly love my cabbage patch kids.
我喜欢你的小秘密
I love all your secrets.
你不觉得这很可怕很奇怪么
You don't think they're scary and weird?
我觉得那是你的一部分
I think they're a part of you.
所以当然我喜欢
So no.
我紧张或思考时喜欢闻头发的小动作呢
Even how I smell my hair when I'm nervous or thinking?
我觉得那非常可爱
Well, I think that's just cute.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
我很高兴我们要做♥爱♥了
I'm glad we're gonna do it.
你的洋娃娃还看着我的时候
That's really weird hearing you say that
你这样说感觉真奇怪
when your dolls are staring at me.
别管她们 她们都是变♥态♥
Don't worry about them. They're total pervs.
她们喜欢听到那些声音
They like hearing about doing it.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表