剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
But yes, they are. Arrived last night.
我觉得你♥爸♥爸认识
I think it's so cool
电影行业的人 这样很酷
your dad knows someone who works in the movie business.
是我爸爸兄弟会的一个朋友
One of my dad's fraternity brothers.
显然 达特茅斯大学的兄弟会
Apparently, the brotherhood of Dartmouth
能给你带来好处
can get you the goods.
好莱坞和兄弟会联♥系♥起来了
Hollywood and a fraternity connection.
沃尔特 实际上你比平时表现出来的酷多了
You're a lot cooler than you put out, Walt.
对
Yeah.
我 尽量不外露我酷的本性
I, uh, try not to lead with my coolness.
我有个惊喜给你
And I have a surprise for you.
《龙拳虎威》第三部
"Rocky iii"?
你怎么知道这是我最爱的电影
How did you know that was my favorite?
那两个小跟班告诉我的
Two little birdies told me.
珍氏姐妹
Or the Jens.
我很惊讶你最喜欢这部电影
I'm surprised that's your favorite movie.
我以为你会喜欢《闪电舞》这样的
I figured you'd like "Flashdance" or something.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
肌肉男们互殴 还有T先生
Muscles and guys punching each other? Mr. T.?
当然爱啊 拜托
Yes, please.
好吧
Okay.
你人真不错 很体贴
You're a really nice guy, Walt. Really thoughtful.
只是做好本职工作
Just doin' my job.
你强迫我做的工作
Or the job you made me do.
我希望麦琪知道你有多特别
I hope Maggie knows how special you are.
她知道
She does.
多娜突然间意识到
Donna suddenly realized
她可以怎样利用麦琪的秘密让自己获益
exactly how she would use Maggie's secret to her benefit.
因为你应该和
Because you deserve to be with someone
真正 欣赏你的人在一起
who really... appreciates you.
借过
Excuse me.
我们有三个芝士大汉堡
We have three quarter pounders with cheese,
两个丹佛煎蛋卷和一个巨型法国吐司
two Denver omelets, and a jumbo French toast.
麦琪我们是去禁闭派对 不是监狱
It's a lock-in, Maggie, not prison.
他们最后会放我们出来的
They do let us out eventually.
身边有美食我才会踏实
I like to have comfort food around.
你不知道什么时候就会需要它
You never know when you're gonna need it.
你好 说到做不到先生
Hello, man who doesn't do what he says he'll do.
慕思 别这样
Come on, Mouse.
你怎么还没跟多娜分手
Why haven't you broken up with Donna?
实际情况要复杂得多
It's a little more complicated than that.
拜托 又是一堆废话托辞
Ugh, please. That is such a load of crap.
这是给"巨型懦夫"的代号♥
It's just code for "Big, giant wuss."
你在禁闭派对上见到我们千万别打招呼
When you see us at the lock-in, don't say hi.
我不会去 所以
Well, I'm not going, so...
你太酷了不适合参加吗
You too cool for it?
我只是不想去而已 可能会尴尬
I just don't really wanna be there. Could be awkward.
为什么
Why?
难道是多娜要求带上珍氏姐妹三人行吗
Did donna ask you to have a menage a trois with the Jens?
那就四个人了 真是放荡不堪啊
That would be four people, so technically an orgy.
我觉得你还不至于堕落至此
I thought you were better than this.
我还以为你是那种
I thought you were the kind of guy
知道该做什么事的人 但现在看来不是
who would do the right thing, but I guess you're not.
好吧 我们昨天就分手了
All right, we broke up yesterday.
但别说出去
But don't say anything.
多娜希望在禁闭派对以前
Donna wanted to keep it hush-hush
要保密
until after the lock-in,
我同意 因为我不想引发闹剧
and I agreed because I don't want any drama.
分手对她来说没关系吗
Was she okay about it?
就是多娜一贯那种态度
She was Donna about it.
记仇的多娜 发泄愤怒的多娜
Vengeful Donna, looking for someone to take it out on Donna,
还是满不在乎的多娜
or too cool to care Donna?
我们从什么时候开始在意多娜了
Since when do any of us care about Donna?
问题是 你现在打算怎么办
The question is, what are you going to do now?
吃个焗芝士三文治
Eat a grilled cheese.
别这么迟钝 我是说你和凯莉
Don't be obtuse. I mean with Carrie.
你很喜欢她 对吗
You do like her, right?
我知道你喜欢她 说出来 说出来
I know you like her. Say it. Say it. Say it.
是的 我喜欢
Yeah, I do.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you gonna do about it?
看看她想什么时候去看场电影
Thought I might see if she wanted to see a movie sometime.
也许看《火烈鸟少年》
Maybe "The Flamingo Kid"?
在你寒暄几句敷衍她后
Flamingos aren't gonna cut it,
火烈鸟可安抚不了她受伤的心
not after you "hey, hi'd" her.
慕思说得对
Mouse is right.
鉴于你跟多娜的分手
As much as your breakup with Donna
可能会引起强烈的反响
could have serious repercussions,
凯莉应该拥有幸福
Carrie deserves to be happy.
她现在算是大人物了
She's kind of a big deal now,
要去大城市的大俱乐部
going to big clubs in the big city.
谁知道她今晚会有什么艳遇呢
Who knows who she could meet tonight?
如果你喜欢她 现在有大动作正合适
So if you like her, it's time for a big gesture.
我是说惊人之举
I mean, huge.
我以为会是比打电♥话♥更惊人的举动
I was thinking a little bigger than a phone call.
我们得实际点 时间紧迫
We have to be practical here. Clock's ticking.
响了
Uh, it's ringing.
我想稍后再实行惊人之举吧
Well, a grand gesture can wait, I guess.
我们该走了
Oh, we should go.
我要到禁闭派对上见沃尔特
I need to meet up with Walt at the lock-in.
至少某人会度过一个浪漫夜晚
Well, at least someone will have a romantic night.
-不一定 你好了吗 -好了
- Not sure about that. You ready? - Yeah.
你们觉得不去禁闭派对如何
How would you guys feel about missing the lock-in?
我不行 我今晚要和沃尔特好好谈谈
I can't. I really need this night with Walt to talk.
我对煤气灯上的
And I'm kind of excited
果塔饼干有点小期待 怎么了
about the s'mores on the bunsen burner. Why?
想知道你们对冒险有没有兴趣
Just wondering if you're up for an adventure.
什么冒险
What kind of adventure?
我们去找布莱肖
Let's go find Bradshaw.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 如果布莱肖想要惊人之举
Yeah, if Bradshaw wants a grand gesture,
我乐意为之
I'm willing to give her one.
你准备追她到纽约
You're gonna chase her to New York.
简直是史上最惊人的举动
That's, like, the grandest grand gesture ever.
我绝对跟你去
I am so in.
你知道怎么去焦点俱乐部吗
Do you know how to get to Limelight?
当然 我以前去过
Yeah. Sure. I've been there before.
我以前在寄宿学校时
Used to hang out in the city on weekends
周末经常去纽约玩
when I was up at boarding school.
等等 我们怎么进俱乐部 很难吧
Wait. How do we even get in? It's, like, impossible, right?
而且那么远
And it's so far.
万一堵车怎么办 我们不能直接走
What if there's traffic? We can't just start driving.
我们需要先计划好
There are logistics we need to work out first.
不知道自己想要什么的傻蛋才计划呢
Logistics are for lame asses who don't know what they want.
我知道自己想要什么
I know what I want.
你想要凯莉
And you want Carrie.
真浪漫
It's really romantic.
你来吗
You comin'?
焦点俱乐部 我们来了
Limelight, here we come!
好的
All right. Whoo!
帮我修电脑的女孩
My computer fixer girl!
你来了
There you are!
外面队真长
The line was insane.
但我一说是《访谈》杂♥志♥的人
But once I said I was with "Interview" Magazine,
门卫立刻就放我进来
the ropes disappeared.
这工作的好处之一
One of the perks.
我感觉我死了 然后来到了天堂
I feel like I've died and gone to heaven--
一个非常非常吵的天堂
really, really loud heaven.
摄像师来做什么
What with the camera guys?
这里经常挑战极限
This place is always pushing the limits.
今晚的主题是超级偷♥窥♥狂
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表