剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Which is why I like you.
我一点都不喜欢你
I definitely do not like you back.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
少来
Stop it.
少来什么
Stop what?
就那样
That.
恶意卖♥♥萌
That cute smiling of yours.
你说我"萌"
Did you just say "cute"?
我是说惹人厌 一点不招人喜欢
I meant annoying and not at all appreciated
毫无魅力 尤其是一点都不性感
or charming, and least of all, sexy.
没用的
It's not going to work.
场面全由我控制
I'm in complete control.
随你怎么说
Whatever you say.
后来她没控制住
Until she wasn't.
"美国群星为非洲"会议进行中
今晚 慕斯的生活出现了意外转机
And while Mouse's evening took a surprising turn...
爸爸还在努力弄清
My dad was still trying to figure out
他的今晚到底会成什么样
what his evening was going to be, exactly.
这年头如果一个女人约你去睡前小酌
So when a woman asks you over for a nightcap,
那是什么意思
what does at mean these days?
意思是你有性福了 汤米
It means you're getting laid, Tommy.
拜托 人家是郊区的单身妈妈
Oh, come on. This is a single mom from the suburbs.
我是问你用不用带瓶酒什么的
I'm only asking if I should bring a bottle of something.
她的原话是 请有备而来
She said to... come prepared.
那是让你带安全套
With condoms.
你俩都不是小孩子了
Neither of you are teenagers,
就别浪费彼此的时间了
So stop wasting her time and yours.
进门去 推倒她
Get in there. Have some sex.
-好了 汤米 听我说 -也许你是对的
- Come on, Tommy. Listen to me. - Maybe you're right.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
可能我紧张是因为很久都没
Maybe I'm just being uptight because I haven't been dating
-约会过了 -也很久没做♥爱♥了 朋友
- for a while. - Or getting laid, my friend.
-是时候了 -确实
- And it's time. - It is.
我会带着满腔激♥情♥去
I'm gonna go in there with a full head of steam,
放点巴里·怀特的歌♥ 扭一扭 你懂得
put on some Barry White, make some moves, you know?
我也许有些迟钝
Maybe I'll be a little rusty, but--
你刚说了"扭一扭"
You just said "Making moves."
看来你不是一般的迟钝
I'd say you're a bit more than rusty.
放马文·盖伊的歌♥ 你只是迟钝 不是呆瓜
And go with Marvin Gaye. You're rusty, not dead.
好 谢谢建议
All right. Thanks for the advice.
再忠告一句
And one more word to the wise.
玩得开心
Have a lot of fun.
我会的
Oh, I will.
开心
Fun.
听着 我不知道还能怎么对你说
Look, I don't know how many other ways I can say this.
你挡住队伍了
You're holding up the line.
要么进去要么离开 懂吗
So either come in or go away. You got me?
我们能和别人谈谈吗
Well, is there someone else we can speak to?
因为这本该
Because this is supposed
是个重要的夜晚
to be an important evening, and--
凯莉 我们在外面玩也行 真的没关系
Carrie. We can hang out here. It's no big deal, really.
你是真心觉得
Are you saying "It's no big deal"
"没关系"
because it's actually no big deal,
还是事后会记恨在心
or are you gonna be annoyed about it later?
没关系
It's no big deal.
我讨厌就这样放弃
It's just, I hate giving up like that.
这本该是个特别的夜晚
This was supposed to be a special night.
这就是个特别的夜晚
It is a special night.
进不进去都不会改变这一点
And getting into that area doesn't change that.
我许诺过给你完美之夜
I promised you a perfect evening,
我说到做到
and you're going to get one.
这也包括在贵宾区里 跟麦当娜
And that includes breathing the very air Madonna breathes
-吸同一片空气 -凯莉
- inside the V.I.P. Area. - Carrie--
别劝我放弃 因为我不会
Don't ask me to give up because I'm not going to.
我要进去 找到拉丽莎
I'm gonna go in there, find Larissa,
让她帮助我们 好吗
And get us some help, okay?
你真不必这样
You really don't have to do this.
你还不了解我吗
Have you met me?
你执着时真性感
You're sexy when you're determined.
我给你这个评价
I'll give you that.
不知为什么
I couldn't explain,
当塞巴斯蒂安消失在人群中时
but as Sebastian disappeared into the crowd,
我有不祥的预感 我们的完美之夜
I had this awful feeling that our perfect night
也消失了
was disappearing, too.
你好 凯莉
Hey there, Carrie. Oh.
你的芭比男友呢
What happened to your boy toy?
他被挡在天鹅绒拦绳外了
He's stuck on the other side of the velvet rope.
我想拉丽莎忘把他写在名单上了
I think Larissa forgot to put him on the list.
你知道她在哪里吗
Do you know where she is?
我刚见她去厨房♥了
Last I saw, she was headed to the kitchen
因为她听说他们有可♥卡♥因♥
'cause she heard they had coke,
但我很确定他们指的是可乐饮料
but I'm pretty sure they meant the drink,
所以一会儿 她就会怒气冲冲的回来
so she'll probably be back soon, and cranky.
好 你是夜店专家
Okay, well, you're the nightclub expert.
我怎么把塞巴斯蒂安带进贵宾区
How do I get Sebastian into the V.I.P. Area?
我想想 你应该引诱门卫
Well, let's see. I'd say seduce a bouncer
比如那边的弗洛伊德
like Floyd over there,
但你不是弗洛伊德喜欢的类型
but you're not really Floyd's type--
他喜欢男人
You know, male.
而且我也名花有主
Also, I'm kinda taken.
你忠贞时真可爱
You're so cute with your morals.
好吧 你知道我一般怎么做
All right, you know what I always do?
找一个手腕粗壮的人
I find some guy with big wrists.
夸他可爱 然后问他借腕带
Tell him he's cute, and then ask him to borrow his wristband.
大功告成 贵宾区搞定
Voila. V.I.P. Ready.
我不是故意打量
Not that I was looking,
但塞巴斯蒂安的手很大 对吗
but Sebastian has pretty big hands, right?
-对 -你真幸运
- Yeah. - Lucky you.
这个他肯定戴不上 我扎太紧了
Well, this will never fit him. I put it on too tight.
我们要找个像...
Um, we need to find someone like...
那样的人
like... oh, that guy.
没错 他手腕很粗 粗得恐怖
Yep. He's got big wrists-- big, terrifying wrists,
我的脖子在他手里就像小树枝
ones that could snap me like a twig.
对 他的大手一定掐死过狗熊
Yeah, I think he uses them to strangle bears.
凯莉
Carrie...
麦当娜保佑你
May Madonna be with you.
阿门
Amen.
打扰了
Hi. Excuse me.
我想问 你能否
Uh... I was wondering if you might be willing
把腕带借我用几分钟
to part with your bracelet for a couple of minutes?
因为我的男朋友被挡在
See, my boyfriend is stuck on the other side
贵宾区外
of the V.I.P. Line.
他本该在名单上
He was supposed to be on the list,
但不知为何 他不在 这很糟
but for some reason, he isn't, which totally sucks,
因为今晚本该是我们的特别夜晚
because tonight was supposed to be a special evening for us.
非常非常特别 你懂我的意思
I mean, really special. Like, you know what I mean.
我觉得他会对我生气
And I'm starting to think he's getting annoyed with me
因为我把他拖过来
because I dragged him here and because
而且上周他说他爱我
he told me he loved me this past week,
而我一直想找个完美的时机回应
and I've been trying to find the perfect time and place
我本来准备今晚说我也爱他
to say it back, which I thought it was tonight,
-但现在 -停
- only now-- - stop.
对 抱歉 我应该闭嘴 真对不起
Yes, I'm sorry. I will shut up. I'm sorry.
我和我男友在麦当娜的《热情似火》的音乐中
Me and my boyfriend kissed for the first time
第一次亲吻
to Madonna's "Burning up."
而且我一听爱情故事就心软
And I'm a sucker for a love story.
我男朋友主管贵宾区
My boyfriend runs the V.I.P. Area.
我去跟他说说
Let me talk to him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
当我重获主动权时
And while I was relived to have regained control...
慕斯却感觉她完全失去了主动权
Mouse felt like she had completely lost it.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表