剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
but I was wrong.
闭上眼睛去掏吧
Just close your eyes and do it.
你来掏 你以后可是想做外科医生的
You do it. You're the one who wants to be the surgeon.
是给人动手术 不是给火鸡动手术
A people surgeon, not a turkey surgeon!
得快一点了 不然这只火鸡到半夜都熟不了
Now hurry up, or this turkey won't be done until midnight,
我高度怀疑那就是你心目中的
which I highly doubt is what you had in mind
"完美感恩节"
for your "perfect Thanksgiving""
我觉得5:30就要熟
I was thinking more like 5:30.
那你知道该怎么做了
Well, then you know what to do.
那我们等到半夜再吃吧
So we eat at midnight.
反正乔治是曼哈顿来的
And George is from Manhattan.
他可能平时都是半夜吃晚饭
He probably does that all the time.
凯莉 掏吧 去掏吧
Carrie, do it. Go.
加油加油加油
Go, go! Go.
那是什么鬼东西
What is that?
太好了 搞定了
Okay. Great. Ugh. So that's done.
现在我得去看看乔治和多莉特
Now we I need to go check on George and Dorrit.
-凯莉 -怎么了
- Um, Carrie? - Yeah.
我们得用那些内脏来做肉汁
We need those giblets for the gravy.
中间有个球员没人防守
He has a man free in the middle. And... oh!
-不是吧 -这个球你也接不到
- Oh, come on! - You gotta catch the ball!
你太可怜了
You are pathetic!
兰德里 脱帽致敬吧
Ugh! Landry, take your hat off.
你期待你姐姐烤的那只火鸡吗
You looking forward to that turkey your sister's cooking?
期待 不过再说一次 我的胃百毒不侵
Oh, yeah, but then again, I have a strong stomach.
你的胃有铜墙铁壁吗
Do you have a strong stomach?
我懂你的风格
Oh, I get your shtick.
我没有什么特色
I don't have a shtick.
这是什么意思
What's a shtick?
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你有一条叫莫里西的宠物鱼
You have a pet fish named Morrissey.
你穿一身黑
You wear all black
因为你觉得这样可以让你看上去与众不同
because you think it makes you look different,
虽然你的朋友们也是一身黑
even though all your friends dress that way, too.
莫里西是一只仓鼠
Morrissey is a hamster.
所以你觉得我很老套吗
So you're saying I'm some kind of Cliche?
不 只是在经历一个阶段
No, just going through a phase.
我的心理医生肯定知道学名叫什么
I'm sure my shrink would have a name for it.
你还有心理医生 真酷 我也想要
You have a shrink? That's so cool. I want one.
他可以算是我7岁的生日礼物
He was a birthday present when I turned 7.
我以前咬人
I was a biter.
-我8岁之前也咬人 -酷
- I bit people until I was 8. - Cool.
加油 加油
Come on! Ohh! Come on! Ah!
-来点布里干酪吗 -好的
- Brie? - Oh, sure.
多莉特来厨房♥搭把手吧
Hey, Dorrit, you wanna come hang out with us in the kitchen?
我知道以前妈妈做饭的时候你很爱帮忙
I know you used to love to do that when mom was cooking.
来吧 会很好玩的
Come on. It'll be fun.
-听上去挺没劲的 -多莉特
- Doesn't sound fun. - Dorrit.
况且 我正在跟乔治聊天
Besides, george and I are talking.
他现在全力冲刺
Now he has that breakaway speed.
乔治 过来一下行吗
Hey, george, can I borrow you for a second?
好的
Uh... sure.
我的天 瞎了吧
Oh, my... he's--he's blind!
绝对瞎了
Absolutely. Absolutely.
很抱歉把你扔给我妹妹
Sorry you're stuck with my sister.
她说话是不是特别不中听
Is she being a total bitch?
一点也没有 我觉得她其实很酷
No, not at all. She's actually really cool.
你说话不用这么客气
You don't have to be polite.
真没有 我们聊的还挺开心的
No, really. We're actually having fun.
天啊 我是说 太好啦
Oh, god. I mean, oh, good.
凯莉快过来帮我一下 快
Carrie, I need you in the kitchen. Now!
我一个人应付不了
I really, really need you.
你去帮忙吧
I think you should go with your friend.
她似乎有点抓狂了
She seems really frazzled.
我想你是对的
I guess I should.
我不能因为男友分心
I couldn't let my boyfriend distract me
这可是我的完美感恩节大餐
from making my perfect Thanksgiving meal.
去吧 不用管我
Go on. I'll be fine.
好吧
Okay.
触地得分
Touchdown!
你叫我过来最好是有重要的事
This better be serious.
那边情况危急
We have a dire situation in there.
-多莉特在折磨他吗 -比这严重
- Dorrit's torturing him? - No, it's much worse.
他俩越聊越投机
She's bonding with him.
这为什么是坏事
And that's bad? Why?
我了解多莉特 先装好人骗取对方信任
This is dorrit. She'll play nice to suck him in,
然后再把我的种种糗事都曝光
Then tell him something hideous about me
比如迪斯尼乐园的事
Like the Disney World story.
尿裤子的那次
The pants-peeing story?
你这说的也太难听了 不过 是的
Not what I prefer to call it, but yes.
我们这边问题更严重
Well, we have bigger problems.
比让乔治发现
Bigger than george finding out
我尿裤子尿到奇奇和帝帝腿上还严重吗
I peed on both Chip and Dale's laps?
奇奇和帝帝是迪斯尼动画人物
比这严重多了
Yes, much bigger!
你瞧这火鸡 也太大只了吧
Look at the turkey! It's enormous!
烤箱门都关不上
The oven door can't even close.
你干嘛要买♥♥这么大一只
Why on earth would you buy such a big one?
我不知道这还分大小啊
I didn't know they came in different sizes.
我以为都一样大呢 火鸡标准尺寸
I thought they were all just... turkey-sized.
门关不上就没法保证烤箱温度
Well, the heat's not staying in because the door's ajar.
这么烤 得到圣诞节才能熟
At this rate, the turkey won't be done until Christmas.
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
好了 开高火 这样火鸡烤熟的时间
There. Broil. Now the turkey will cook
只需之前的一半 这么算我们还来得及
twice as fast, and we'll still be on track
五点半开饭 最晚六点
To eat at 5:30, 6:00 at the latest.
听着感觉能奏效
That actually seems like it could work.
好的 问题解决
Great. Problem solved.
别走啊 还没完呢
Not so fast!
肉汁和白薯还有其他12样东西
What about the gravy, the sweet potatoes,
我们还没准备呢
and the 12 other things we have left to do?!
你说得对 稍等我一下
Ugh. You're right. Just give me a minute.
这是第三次触地
Now it's third down.
多莉特人呢
Where'd Dorrit go?
上楼了 你了解她
Uh, upstairs. Knowing her,
明天之前应该是见不到她了
that means we won't see her for the rest of the night.
这是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?!
这都不吹 明显出界了
That was-- that was out of bounds.
太扯淡了
You're kidding me!
绝对的 要不就是被牛仔队买♥♥通了
Absolutely--or he's bought off by the--the Cow... ugh.
凯莉 火鸡什么时候能好
Oh, uh, Carrie, any idea when the turkey will be done?
以前你妈妈每年总是在
Your mother called me in for dinner
比赛进行到第四节中间的时候做好饭
right in the middle of the fourth quarter every year.
别因为我问了就着急啊
So please don't rush on my account.
我应该可以差不多那个时间完成
Yeah. I don't think that'll be a problem.
好的 现在不用担心多莉特了
All right. Now that Dorrit is taken care of,
开工吧...虽然不知道这玩意是什么
I'm ready to do... whatever this thing does.
为第二节能有更好的表现举杯
Okay. Here's to a better second quarter
让牛仔队和汤姆·兰德里那个得意的混球
that leaves the Cowboys and that smug Tom Landry bastard
汤姆·兰德里 达拉斯牛仔队传奇教练
玩蛋去吧
on their asses, huh?
你最喜欢哪队 乔治
Who's your team, George?
别告诉我是牛仔队啊
And please don't say the Cowboys.
还不如牛仔队呢
Worse.
我喜欢纽约喷气机队
I'm a Jets man.
失陪一下 去趟洗手间
I'll be back. Gotta use the bathroom.
他怎么就不喜欢巨人队呢
How can he not like the Giants?
我觉得他是估计想让我不爽才喜欢喷气机
I'm half-convinced he does it just to bug me.
有可能 有可能
That could be. That could be.
凯莉10岁的时候
When Carrie was 10 years old, she got so pissed off
因为我不让她穿耳洞而大为光火
that I wouldn't let her pierce her ears,
声称自己是牛仔队的粉丝
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表