剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Tonight, it's the ultimate in voyeurism.
我们既可以在场下偷♥窥♥
We get to watch each other...
也可以在屏幕窥视
watch each other.
希望他们别拍到我的舞姿
I hope they don't catch me dancing.
我怕自己节奏感不强
I worry I don't have enough rhythm.
在焦点俱乐部 你必须放下所有包袱
At Limelight, you have to let all that go.
听起来真诱人
Oh! That sounds delicious...
放开一切
Letting go of everything.
为男孩烦心吗
Boy troubles?
有那么明显吗
That obvious?
甜心 男孩是烦恼之源
Honey, it's always boy troubles.
太对了
Ugh. Amen.
我们去给找个让你烦恼的
What do you say we go find some new boys
新男孩怎么样
to get into trouble with?
我喜欢你的想法
I like the way you think.
当我准备释放内心禁闭的狂野女孩时
While I was ready to unlock my inner party girl,
多娜则来到了禁闭派对
Donna entered the lock-in.
听着姐♥妹♥们♥ 我和塞巴斯蒂安分手了
Listen up, girls. I broke up with Sebastian.
我甩了他
I dumped him.
-上帝啊 -我好难受
- Oh, my god. - I'm gonna be sick!
-你在做什么 -冷静点 我别无选择
- What are you doing? - Calm down. I had no choice.
为什么
Why?
他太苛求了 我可没时间陪他玩
He's so demanding. I don't have time for that.
感情中只能有一个主导者
There can only be one star in a relationship,
拜托 那就是我
and hello, that's me.
我需要找个懂这点的男孩
I need a guy who gets it.
你有人选了吗
Do you have someone in mind?
有 他很完美
I do, and he's perfect.
你们要帮我搞到他
And you girls are gonna help me get him.
沃尔特 等等
Wally. Hold on, Walt.
沃尔特 我们需要你
Walt, we need you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
放映机坏了 我们需要你修理
The projector broke. We need you to come fix it.
很可能是过热了
It's probably just overheated.
我马上就去 我要先去见麦琪
I'll be there in a minute. I'm supposed to meet Maggie.
大家都要暴♥动♥了 刚刚放到
People are about to riot. It broke right before
影片《贝西的婚礼》高♥潮♥段落
杰克现身莫利·林沃德的婚礼就坏了
Jake shows up for Molly Ringwald at the wedding.
他真的很性感
I mean, he's really hot,
大家都希望她幸福
And everyone wants to see her happy,
尽管她没那么性感
even though she's not that hot.
那是最棒的部分
That's the best part.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
真不敢相信
I cannot believe
我们都在霍兰德和博温事务所工作过
we both worked at Holland and Bowen.
你比我晚去了十年
I mean, you--you were there ten years after me.
但我们都为梅里威瑟那混♥蛋♥工作过
But we both worked for that ass Merriweather.
那人最糟糕了
Oh! The worst.
你怀念过曼哈顿又大又邪恶的律所吗
You ever miss the big, bad Manhattan law firm?
不 人生苦短
Nah. No, life's too short.
能给我再要点鱼子酱吗
Are you gonna get me some more caviar?
随时效劳 宝贝
Anything you want, baby.
-鱼子酱 -我去趟洗手间
- Caviar. - I'm gonna freshen up.
好 去梳洗吧
Yeah, freshen up.
当国王的感觉真好
It's good to be the king.
我觉得他俩看上眼了
I think we have a love connection.
是的 她对任何
Yeah. Yeah, between her
价格超过一百美元的东西都中意
and anything that's priced over a hundred bucks.
抱歉 我知道她是你的朋友
I'm sorry. I know that she's your friend.
事实上是我表姐
My cousin, actually.
而且我觉得她有点蠢
And I kinda think she's an idiot.
你和那个色鬼怎么回事
What about you and the letch?
我们是老友了
Oh, we go way back.
他其实挺不错的
You know, he's actually fun.
当他不猥琐的时候
You know, when he's not being totally creepy.
说实话 这种场合 我不太适应
Honestly, this whole setup, it's--it's not really my thing.
我也是
Mine either.
那你为什么来
So why did you come?
因为他逼我来的
Uh, because he kind of forced me.
为了陪另一个妹子
You know, as company for the sidechick.
你说的是我吗
And would that be me?
我真是不善言辞
I am not good at this.
我知道
I know.
所以我才觉得你很可爱
That's why I think you're so cute.
而且我期望也不高
And I had very low expectations.
我也是
Me, too.
为低期望干杯
To low expectations.
去洗手间要等二十分钟
Ugh! 20 minutes for the loo!
我不敢相信
I can't believe
为了嗑药需要排这么久的队
how long you have to wait in line to do a line.
也许有些人只是去上厕所而已
Maybe some people are just going to the bathroom.
在俱乐部里 才不会
In a club? Um, no.
帅哥 十一点钟方向 他在盯着我
Cute guy, 11 o'clock, and he's staring at me.
亲爱的 他没盯你 他盯着凯莉
Darling, he's not staring at you. He's staring at Carrie.
什么 不可能
What? No, there's no way.
绝对不可能
That's not possible.
别说话 过去
Shoo. Get over there.
我该说什么
What--what--what do I say?
首先打个招呼
First, hello.
然后随你怎么说
Then, everything else.
好的
Okay.
快去 去去去
Go, go, go, go, go! Go, go! Go, go!
我还肯定他是基友呢
Ohh. I could've sworn he played for my team.
别丧气亲爱的 直男迟早熬成弯
Don't fret, darling. At some point, they all do.
你是不是要跟我说
So is this when you tell me
其实你在看我的朋友本内特
you were actually staring at my friend Bennet?
没有 我刚才只是在看你
No. I was staring at you. Only you.
我请你喝一杯吧
Can I buy you a drink?
我这有一杯了
Well, I already have one.
再来一杯 不碍事的
Oh, come on. You could always have more than one.
那就恭敬不如从命了
Yeah. Yeah, I guess I can.
好的
All right.
原来 找个单身男子
It turns out finding an available man...
也不是那么难
wasn't so hard.
-康乃狄克州的 -对 土生土长的
- Connecticut? - Yeah. Born and raised.
还真是看不出来呢
Well, you fooled me.
你跟这里很合拍
I mean, you sure fit in here.
-你觉得我可以搬来这里吗 -对 为什么不
- You think I could move in under the bar? - Yeah. Why not?
格拉梅西公园的人把这叫做小公♥寓♥住♥宅♥
You know, in Gramercy Park, they call that a studio apartment.
你的酒
Your drink.
好漂亮
Oh, it's so pretty.
叫什么名字
What's it called?
一杯"大都会" 送给小名媛
A cosmopolitan, for a cosmopolitan.
我以后就喝这个了
I think this is going to be my drink.
真好喝
Mmm. It's so nice.
你真好
You're nice.
好人吗 就是说我很无聊了
Nice? That means I'm boring.
不 你不是无聊的人
No, you're not boring.
家里还有人在等你吧
Then you have somebody waiting for you at home.
不不不
No! No.
家里没人等我
Nope, there's--there's nobody.
很好 因为我计划和你一起做点什么
Good, 'cause I have plans for you.
做什么啊
What kind of plans?
去跳舞
Dancing.
帅哥加美酒
Cute boys? Delicious drinks?
我的秘密之夜越来越像一场美梦
My secret night was feeling more and more like a dream...
慕斯却在担心这一夜将成为一场噩梦
while Mouse worried hers was turning into a nightmare.
行了 用心想想
All right. Let's focus.
首先 我们得开出这条车道
First, we have to get out of this lane.
因为另一条车道畅通无阻
Because the other one's going so much faster.
按喇叭啊 可能他们就让你过去了
Honk! Maybe they'll let you through.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表