剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
with a future version of herself--
一个拥有哈佛学位的女生
One that had a degree from Harvard.
能再给你看一样东西吗
Can I show you one last thing?
真的不必了
You really don't have to.
我已经十分了解你了
I definitely feel like I know you.
我的辩论赛奖杯
My debate trophy.
东海岸演讲比赛和辩论邀请赛
East coast speech and debate invitational.
第一名
First place.
你可能要弯下腰才能看见
You kind of have to bend down to see it.
当然 好的位置都留给体育奖项了
Of course, they give all the best spots to the jocks.
凯瑟布莱高中
托马斯·韦斯特
1984年 精英队
托马斯·韦斯特是谁
Who's Thomas West?
几乎所有奖杯上都有他的名字
His name is on, like, every trophy.
就是普通运动员
Just your run-of-the-mill jock.
我听了真伤心
Now that's cold.
我是托马斯·韦斯特 但大家都叫我韦斯特
I'm Thomas West. Most people just call me "West""
史黛西·林
Stacy Ling.
慕思意识到把自己哈佛的人脉
Mouse realized she had taken a wrong turn
领到奖杯柜跟前
when she steered her Harvard connection
是个错误的选择
over to the trophy case,
但那时已经没有回头路了
but by then, it was too late to back up.
什么风把你吹到凯瑟布莱了
What brings you to Castlebury?
慕思请我来的 我以前也在这念高中
Oh, Mouse invited me to visit because I used to go here,
在我去"剑桥"读大学 之前
before I went to college... in Cambridge.
-你是说哈佛吗 -那样说好像自夸哦
- You mean Harvard? - Sounds so braggy.
你有本事 有资格吹嘘
You got game. You might as well brag about it.
大概吧
I guess.
那也是你的理想学府吧
And that's where you wanna go, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
慕思是个优秀的候选人
Mouse is an excellent candidate--
班上第二名
Number two in the class.
第二名 我还以为你是第一
Number two? I assumed you were number one.
我是第一 除非有什么"变故"
I'm number one, unless something's changed.
最近有吗
Has anything changed?
-没 -你既是运动员又拿过奖学金
- No. - You're an athlete and a scholar?
-我们该好好谈谈 -好啊
- We should talk. - We should.
我也对"剑桥"十分有兴趣
I'm also very interested in... Cambridge.
你们周五晚上有空吗
Are you free this Friday night?
那是学校的"精神之夜"
It's spirit night.
要看一群运动员喝得大醉
And watch a bunch of jocks get hammered
让自己出洋相吗 不了 谢谢你
and make asses of themselves? No, thank you.
听着很有意思 我要去
Sounds like fun. I'd love to go.
我也是 不容错失
Me, too. Never miss it.
你可能不想跟我说话
Oh, you probably don't wanna talk to me.
没有 其实我想
No. Actually, I do.
我一直有话想跟你说
I've been wanting to talk.
如果是诉说对我的怨恨 继续吧
Well, if it's to say how much you hate me, go ahead.
-我活该 -麦琪 我不恨你
- I deserve it. - Maggie, I don't hate you.
别把怨恨积攒在心里
Walt, don't be a W.A.S.P. about this.
说吧 释放出来
Come on. Let it out.
我确实生气 受伤
I was angry and hurt...
但最主要的是困惑
but mostly confused.
你总是在说你有多爱我
You were always saying how much you loved me.
我是的 以前是
I do. I-I did.
我不知道为什么会做那种事
I don't know why I did it.
我知道
I do.
我想了很多
I've thought about it a lot,
应该是因为你没有感受到我的爱
and I think it's because you weren't feeling loved by me,
不是你想被爱的那种方式
not the way you wanna be loved.
这不是个借口
I mean, that's not an excuse.
麦琪 不全是你的错
Maggie, it wasn't all your fault.
我是个不称职的男朋友
I wasn't a very good boyfriend.
这不只是我原不原谅你的问题
So it's not just about me forgiving you.
这次谈话跟我预想的完全不一样
This conversation is not at all going the way I expected.
突然间 对于麦琪
Suddenly, for Maggie,
犹如隧♥道♥尽头出现一盏明灯
there was a light at the end of the tunnel...
快乐分♥裂♥乐队
此时多莉特正在穴居里享受着她的孤独
While Dorrit was enjoying the solitude in her cave.
快乐分♥裂♥乐队
你怎么不敲门
You could knock!
可能我身上起火了
I could set myself on fire,
你也注意不到
and I'm not sure you'd notice.
你要干嘛
What do you want?
只想提醒你周五凯莉过生日
Just to remind you that it's Carrie's birthday on Friday.
什么
What?
抱歉 我听到"凯莉"两个字就没听了
I'm sorry. I stopped listening at "Carrie""
过生日这些事以前主要归你妈妈管
Well, birthdays were mainly your mom's department,
还有凯莉在你过十五岁生日的时候
and Carrie did most of the heavy lifting
帮了很多忙
when you turned 15.
她就给我做了个单层蛋糕
She got me a sheet cake.
还有一堆你想要的唱片
And a bunch of records that you wanted,
和那些耳机
and those headphones.
那需要我做什么
What do I have to do?
她跟朋友有计划
Well, she's making plans with her friends,
但我也想做点事
but I wanna do something.
至少应该准备一份礼物
You know, at least we should get her a present.
我们俩都要准备
We could both get her something.
比如什么
Like what?
我要给她一张信♥用♥卡♥
I'm giving her a credit card.
你要给她信♥用♥卡♥
You're giving her a credit card?
我不知道女孩们想要什么
I never know what to get you girls.
这样的话 她就能给自己买♥♥点东西
And this way, she can go and get herself something--
她在跟你不允许的人谈恋爱
She's dating the guy you told her not to.
她连去哪跟谁在一起都对你说谎
She lies to you about where she's going and who she's with.
如果你细想
If you think about it,
其实我才是那个更可靠的女儿
I'm actually the more reliable daughter.
-我的信♥用♥卡♥呢 -等你十七岁
- Where's my credit card? - When you turn 17,
我也给你一张 好吗
I will get you a credit card, okay?
口说无凭
I'd like that in writing.
说说你要送她什么
Let's talk about what you're getting her.
负担不起贵的
Can't really afford much.
如果我有信♥用♥卡♥的话
Maybe if I had a credit card...
我明白了 给
Okay, I get it. Here.
就给她买♥♥张专辑什么的
Just... get her an album or something, you know?
她喜欢的那种音乐
The kind of music that she likes,
不是你听的这种
not, uh, not this stuff.
别说信♥用♥卡♥的事
And don't tell her about the credit card.
我要给她个惊喜
I want it to be a surprise.
就算我告诉她 她也不会信
Even if I did tell her, she wouldn't believe me.
至少我知道这礼物不错
At least now I know it's a good present.
天啊 我爱死这个包包了
God, I love this bag.
你们知道规矩
You know the rules.
除非我先看过战利品
No one goes through the loot
否则任何人不准动
until I've had a chance to look at it.
寇驰的包包 美呆了
Oh! The coach stuff. Oh, gorgina!
如果你能慷慨一下的话
If you ever feel like being generous...
我会的 但肯定不是对认为我小气的人
Well, maybe I will, but not with someone who clearly
仗义施舍
doesn't think I'm generous.
周五的客人清单好了吗
How's the guest list for Friday?
完美 《零下激♥情♥》的新书派对一定很棒
Perfection. The book party for "Less than zero" will be amazing.
我加了两个"变装皇后"和一些大♥麻♥
I added two drag queens and a train wreck.
凯莉
Carrie?
莉丝·史密斯称之为年度最具文学气息的盛会
Liz Smith calls it the literary event of the year.
我们上杂♥志♥了
And we are in the book.
咱们《访谈》杂♥志♥
"Interview."
被评为没有灵魂的大学辍学生的首选
We're the magazine of choice for soulless college dropouts.
凯莉 你负责在门口存衣服
Carrie, you're working the doors.
-周五你得早点来 -我去不了
- You get here early on Friday. - Oh, I can't come to the party.
别傻了 你肯定要去
Oh, don't be silly. Of course you can.
-你为我工作 -其实我有其他安排
- You work for me. - No, I mean I have other plans.
你自己都说过这是年度最具文学气息的盛会
You said so yourself. It's the literary event of the year.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表