剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Wow!
我是不是说过"太棒了"
Have I said "wow"?
说了大概十次吧
About ten times.
最后那个动作 我都不知道还能那样
That last move? I-I-I didn't even know it was possible.
和我在一起你就尽情期待不可能吧
Expect the impossible when you're with me.
我得说我很惊讶 同时也有点松了口气
I have to say I'm--I'm surprised but I'm also a little relieved.
以前和我做♥爱♥很没意思吗
Was sex that bad with me before?
不不不 很好 但这次
No, no, no. It was good. But this...
我是说 这次
I mean, this...
很显然你是有了好老师了
Clearly, you've learned from someone.
说实话吧
Well, to be honest...
-你不用解释的 -我
- You don't have to explain. - I--
你和别的男人做♥爱♥了
You had sex with another guy.
没关系 我 我觉得没那么愧疚了
And it--it's okay. I-I feel less guilty.
我之前感觉很愧疚
I was feeling really bad
因为我们分手期间我也和别人做♥爱♥了
because I had sex while we were broken up, too.
真的吗
You did?
我们不都是吗
Well, we both did.
是啊 真是轻松多了
Yeah. What a relief.
这样我们都不用因为
Now neither of us have to feel bad
和别人上♥床♥而内疚了
we slept with another person.
太好了 因为我真的因为和其他人上♥床♥
Okay, good, 'cause I just was feeling really awful
而觉得很愧疚
that I slept with other people.
其他人
People?
我以为我们说的只有一个人
I thought we were talking singular.
两个人
Two.
我们 毕竟那时已经分手了
Uh, we--we were broken up, after all.
乔治 你在想什么呢
Georgie, what are you thinking?
反正不是你所想的 奇克
Obviously not what you're thinking, Kick.
她都不知道订制时装是什么
She didn't know what couture was.
你喜欢她的裙子 有什么区别吗
You loved her dress, so what's the difference?
我只怪自己
I blame this on myself.
因为我嫁给了你的父亲
It's because I married your father--
一个来自布朗克斯的犹太人
a Jew from the Bronx.
我以为离开自己的圈子是件好事
I thought it would be exciting to leave my circle,
其实 不然
but... It's not.
真的太难了
It's just hard.
他永远不能明白我们的世界 我们要什么
He never understood our world, what we wanted.
结果我现在深陷可笑的离婚
And now I'm in the middle of a hideous divorce
还有一个完全不懂怎么个离法的混♥蛋♥前夫
with an ass of an ex-husband who doesn't understand how it works.
给自己省点麻烦吧
Save yourself the trouble.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right--
如果你也这么想 那她当然是对的
If that's what you think, then she definitely is.
谢谢你的开胃菜
Thanks for the canapes.
凯莉 等等
Carrie, wait!
让她走吧 为了大家好
Let her go. It's for the best.
为谁好 为你吗
For who? For you?
我要去追她
I'm going after her.
乔治 你不会现在就要走吧
George, you're not leaving yet, are you?
我们还没有机会好好谈谈呢
We haven't even had a moment to talk.
再说吧 布莱思
Not now, Blythe.
凯莉 等等 该死 穿高跟鞋还能跑
Carrie, wait! Damn, you can run in heels.
-凯莉 停下 -干什么
- Carrie, stop. - Why?
想让我听你亲口说 我和你的世界格格不入
So I can hear from your mouth how I don't fit into your world
我让你尴尬了吗
and how I embarrassed you?
还是你担心从凯瑟布莱来的乡巴佬
Or are you worried the bumpkin from Castlebury
不坐房♥车就回不了家
can't get herself home without a limo?
别担心我了 我能照顾自己
Well, don't worry about me. I can take care of myself.
我知道你能行 所以我才喜欢你 凯莉
And I know you can. That's why I like you, Carrie.
我不明白你的意思
I don't understand.
你要是再等等 我就会告诉我妈 没错
And had you waited, I was about to tell my mom that yeah,
也许她是对的 确实会更难
maybe she's right, that it's harder.
但我不在乎
But I don't care.
我想要一些真实的东西
I want something real.
为什么 你明明可以活得很轻松
Why, when you can just have it easy
二战后美国涂鸦艺术家 新艺术的代表人物之一
你有汽车 司机 和巴斯奎特的画
with your cars and your drivers and your Basquiat?
说句实话 他的画不惊艳 只是吓人
which, by the way, isn't spectacular. It's scary.
我也觉得 对吧
I know, right?
真是搞不明白这个世界
I don't get this world.
但我生活在这个世界
And I live in it,
有时候我参加这些活动
but sometimes as I'm sitting at these events,
听大家谈论着不知所云的东西
listening to everyone chattering on about nothing,
我会看看周围 思考
I look around and I think,
我怎么会在这里
how did I get here?
我只想告别现在的生活状态
I just wanna move past my life where it is now
发现一些新东西
and find something new.
你能明白我的意思吗
Does that make any sense?
这时我才意识到我们都沉浸在自己的世界
That's when I realized we were both so in our own world,
却没有发现我们其实有共同之处
we hadn't noticed we were standing on common ground.
明白了
It does.
这些共同之处经常不太稳固
Often that ground felt a little shaky,
但和他人分享这些恐惧 感觉不错
but it was really nice to share those fears with someone else.
我可以坐出租车的
I could've taken a cab.
你没必要把我从车站载回家来
You did not have to drive me home from the train station.
我的车撞到了你
Oh, well, it's the least I could do
我也只能做到这个了
after hitting you with my car.
这就是你家了
So this is your home.
其实我住在城里
Actually, I live in the city.
我只是周末来看我妈
I'm just visiting my mom for the weekend.
这倒是给了我希望
Oh. That gives me hope.
我想我最大的孩子以后会住在曼哈顿
I have a feeling that my oldest is gonna wind up in Manhattan,
希望她以后能回来看看我
and, uh, I hope she wants to come back and visit me.
原来你有孩子
I didn't realize you had kids.
两个女儿
Two girls.
那么你是结婚了
So you're married?
不是
Uh, no.
不 现在不是了
No, not anymore.
我们应该换一下电♥话♥号♥码
Maybe we should exchange numbers.
这样你想告我的话就可以追查到我吗
So you can track me down if you need to sue me?
或者你可以约我出来
Or so you could ask me out on a date.
尽管我爸爸还没准备好约会
Even though my dad wasn't ready to date...
他现在知道自己可以向前看了
He now knew he was ready to move on.
我撞到你屁♥股♥了
I knocked you on your ass.
因为你的屁♥股♥真的很大
That's because you have a really big butt.
认输吧
Admit defeat.
离开这张桌子我很开心
I'm happy to leave this table
但我绝不会出这个餐馆
but I'm not leaving this diner.
为什么 这样你就可以折磨凯莉了吗
Why? So you can torture Carrie?
你已经得到那家伙了 还不够吗
You already got the guy. Isn't that enough?
-我觉得不够 -那你还想怎么样
- Not for me. - Well, what do you want?
统治世界吗 这只是个小餐馆
World domination? It's a diner.
这怎么回事
What's going on here?
没什么 我给你留了个位子
Uh, nothing. I saved you a seat.
祝你们开心
Hope you're happy.
开心什么
About what?
还装不知道
Like you don't know.
这个餐馆 是我们的地盘
The diner. This is our place.
我们从小时候开始就来这里了
We've been coming here since we were kids.
这是凯莉的安全屋
This is Carrie's safe place.
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
她肯定知道
She sure did.
等等 等我们一会儿行吗
Uh, wait. Just give us a second, okay?
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
怎么了 我喜欢这里的烤芝士
What? I like their grilled cheese.
-这不是你的水准 -真的吗
- You're better than this. - Am I?
你没必要这样 我喜欢你
You don't have to do this. I like you,
不是因为你是个贱♥人♥ 虽然你的确是
not because you're a bitch. In spite of it.
你喜欢我
You like me?
从没人说过我是个贱♥人♥
Nobody's ever called me a bitch before.
至少没有当面说
At least to my face.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表