剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表
Dorrit was realizing her path in life
可能会给她带来案底[与"唱片"同义]
could leave her with a record,
那可不是商店中能买♥♥到的唱片
and not the kind she could buy at the store.
警♥察♥来了吗
Are the police here?
没报♥警♥
Didn't call them.
什么 真的吗
What? Are you serious?
那你把我关起来干什么
So why'd you lock me up?
折磨我吗
Just to torture me?
给你上一课
To teach you a lesson.
你是个变♥态♥
You're sick!
至少我不是小偷啊
At least I'm not a thief.
我只是吓唬吓唬你 你该谢我才对
You should be thanking me for just scaring you.
没门儿
Not gonna happen.
如果你偷的不是肯尼迪之死乐队唱片的话
If you had stolen anything but the Dead Kennedys,
肯尼迪之死 八十年代美国摇滚朋克乐队
我肯定就报♥警♥了
I would have called the police.
但是我喜欢你的音乐品味
But I like your taste in music.
好吧 那真好 再见了
Well, good for you. Bye.
不要你的唱片了吗 你付钱了啊
You still want your album? You paid for it!
我去开 爸爸 是找我的
I got it, dad. It's for me.
怎么了 为什么着急见我
What's up? Why'd you wanna see me?
我总是想见到你啊
I always need to see you.
你真是太贴心了
You're so charming.
我妈妈来电♥话♥了
My mom called.
我有一段时间没跟她说话了
Yeah, I haven't talked to her in a while.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 她想和我见面
Yeah, she wants to get together.
那难道不是件好事儿吗
Well, that's a good thing, right?
她想星期五见我 你生日那天
She wants to see me on Friday, on your birthday.
不过我告诉她"不行"
Oh. Look, I told her "No."
不 不 你应该去见你妈妈
No! No, you-- you should see your mom.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你不会感觉失望吗
You won't be disappointed?
不 当然不会
No, of course not.
想来杯苏打水吗
Yeah. Um, do you want a soda or something?
好的 太好了
Yeah. That'd be great.
但我们还是要给你庆祝生日
And we'll still celebrate your birthday.
是的 当然
Yeah, totally.
我是说 什么时候都可以
I mean, we can do that anytime.
好的
Yeah.
除了我生日以外的任何时间
Anytime except my birthday.
你在这里工作吗
This is where you work?
我知道 有时候我自己都嫉妒自己
I know. Sometimes I'm even jealous of myself.
这绝对是塞巴斯蒂安的损失啊
Sebastian's loss is my gain.
我太激动了
I am totally excited.
好了
Okay.
宾客名单有了 很好
Guest list. Good.
我能看看吗
Can I see?
可以
Yeah.
这就是今晚的来宾
Is this who's coming tonight?
他不是有名的摄影师吗
He's that photographer.
她是那部电影的导演
She directed that movie.
他正和麦当娜约会
He's dating Madonna.
还有你 你的名字也在上面
And you-- you're on the list.
我能把这个带回家装裱起来吗
Can I take this home and frame it?
今晚真正的明星是那几个作家
The real celebrities here tonight are the writers--
杰·麦克伦尼
Jay McInerney.
他的《灯红酒绿》读过吧
You read "Bright Lights, Big City," right?
谁没读过
Who didn't?
还有塔玛·贾诺维兹
And Tama Janowitz.
布莱特·伊斯顿·埃利斯只有21岁
Bret Easton Ellis is only 21.
一流的作家都是年少成名
All the best writers do it when they're young,
这样写出来的东西都很有青春活力
so they have something fresh to say.
青春活力就能吸引人
Fresh is yummy.
老家伙就很 过时
Old is, well... old.
我不敢相信他所有的小说都在写我们年轻人
I can't believe all his stories are about people like us.
里面竟然出现超豪华的车和很多毒品
Well, with way nicer cars and a lot more drugs.
你该顺着这条路发展下去
Mm, you should get to work on that.
写作还是吸毒
The writing or the drugs?
最好是二者兼顾
Ideally... both.
这本书完全出自一本日记
This book all started with a journal
布莱特在里面记录了
that Bret was keeping in high school
高中时期和朋友们的故事
about him and his friends.
我的日记里也是这些内容
That's what I write about in mine.
里面有我吗
Am I in it?
拉丽莎 还记得我的朋友沃尔特吗
Oh, Larissa, you remember my friend Walt.
上次在你办的万圣节派对上见过
We met at your Halloween party.
我还办过万圣节派对
I had a Halloween party?
总之 你那本日记
Anyway, about your journal--
可以由你自己把它变成一部畅销书
you could have a best-seller on your hands.
你要去见见这个人 特里普·拉姆齐
And here is the man that you need to meet--Tripp Ramsey.
布莱特的出版商
He's Bret's publisher.
他总是发掘有活力的新人
He's always on the lookout for a fresh, new voice.
我会很友好地站在门口欢迎他
Well, I'll be very friendly when I take his name at the door
希望他五年之后还记得我
and hope he remembers me five years from now.
你为什么要站在门口
Why would you be working the door?
不是你让我♥干♥这个吗
Because you told me I had to?
我可没那么说过
I did no such thing.
那我去存衣服
So I'll be checking coats?
你又为什么要干那个
Why would you do that?
你让我去的
Because you told me I had to.
你把我说得像个奴隶主
Well, you make me sound like a slave driver.
如果你想干活 就负责屋子里的贵客
If you wanna work, work the room.
今晚的贵宾只比你大五岁
The guest of honor tonight is only 5 years older than you,
所以距离你功成名就的时日剩下不多了
so you have very little time to make it.
如果算上今天 就只大我四岁
Actually, as of today, 4.
那就行动起来 小年轻
Then you better get crackin', poppin.
时间不等人 抓紧了
Time's a-wasting. Chop, chop.
你也是今晚的参与者
You are in the mix.
当然我知道你会在场 但没想到会这样
I mean, I knew you were in it, but not like this.
多娜一直说你可能只是给那些名人倒咖啡的
Donna kept saying you probably just made coffee for cool people,
她错了
but she is wrong.
她看低我也是意料之中的事
Of course she would think so little of me.
知道吗 她竟敢
Do you know she had the nerve
让我给她弄一个蔻驰包回去
to ask me to get her a Coach bag?
她可是多娜
She's Donna.
一点不假 所以我才要问你
Exactly, which is why I have to ask--
为什么还和她一起玩
Why do you still hang out with her?
有点吓到我
It kinda freaks me out a little.
我也有点被吓到
Kind of freaks me out, too.
我知道这难以置信 不过多娜
I know this is hard to believe, but Donna...
我跟她聊得来
I can talk to her.
聊什么 她明天穿什么吗
About what, her outfit for tomorrow?
你不了解她
You don't know her.
她其实是个很棒的倾听者
She's actually a really good listener.
你至少也该装出一副乐在其中的样子
You should at least pretend to be having a good time.
不到必要时候绝不这么做
Not until I absolutely have to.
必要的时刻到了
Now I absolutely have to.
史黛西
Stacy!
一会去找你
I'll find you later.
韦斯特去哪了 你见到他了吗
Where's West? Have you seen west?
没有 不过我俩可以一起做点什么
I haven't seen west, but you and I can hang.
可以在黑板上算微积分 获得额外学分
We can do the extra credit problems on the calculus chalkboard.
你去算吧 我得找到韦斯特
You go ahead. I think I should find West
万一他要问我一些哈佛的问题呢
in case he has any questions about Harvard.
既然你提到了哈佛 我有个问题想请教
Oh, now that you mention it, I have a question about Harvard.
-你觉得 -你有多大胜算吗
- What do you think-- - Your chances are?
我多希望说 你很有希望 慕斯
I wish I could say they were good, Mouse.
真的 可是残酷的现实就是
I really do, but the hard truth is,
你不过是另一个聪明的亚裔女孩而已
you're just another smart Asian girl.
你没有亮点
You don't have a hook.
剧集 | 凯莉日记(2013) | 导航列表