For a charming week
我们开始向阿尔卑斯山进发
we progressed towards the Alps.
你如何看待?
What do you think?
山石坠落是常有的事
A common enough occurrence in the mountains.
啊 没有比在酒的生产地品酒更惬意的了
Ah,nothing like drinking the wine where it's grown.
嗯
Hmm.
所有党羽都已抓获 只有莫里亚蒂逃脱了
All gang safely secured,only Moriarity escaped the net,
迈克罗夫特写来的
signed Mycroft.
他溜走了
He's given them the slip.
我想最好
I think it would be better if you were to
你还是回英国去 华生
return to England Watson.
为什么?
Why?
现在你和我作伴已经很危险了
You will find me a very dangerous companion now.
莫里亚蒂会竭尽全力
Moriarity will devote all his energies to taking his
报复我 而如果我有个同伴…
revenge upon me and if I have a companion...
你想甩我?
Would you be rid of me?
不 但这次是迫不得已
No,except for the reasons I've given.
我们已经经历过许多磨难
We've been in tight places before together.
但没有一个像这次这样艰难
Never as tight as this one.
我不会离开你 的 福尔摩斯
I'm not leaving you Holmes,
除非你命令我离开
not unless you order me to go.
我以前从没来过瑞士
I've never been to Switzerland before
但是这些美景使我不由自主地想起
but the beauty of the landscape reminded me irresistibly
那些印度西北边境的省区
of the northwest frontier provinces of India.
但是 尽管周围的景色如此优美
But in spite of the lovely scenery all around us,
我心里非常清楚 夏洛克·福尔摩斯
it was clear to me that never for one instant
心中的阴影
did Sherlock Holmes forget the shadow
一刻都没有消失过
that lay across him.
我可以从他警惕的神情中看出
I could tell by his sharp scrutiny of every face
他非常清楚 无论我们走到那里
that he was well convinced that go where we would
危险都会一直尾随
we would not be clear of the danger
绝不会消除
that was dogging our footsteps.
那是什么?
What was that?
看见什么了吗?
See anything?
不 什么都没
No,nothing.
是时候继续上路了
It's time we went on our way.
汉斯 我们上路了
Hans,we're on our way.
最后我们到达了博那斯小镇的心脏地带
At last we reached the heart of the burnice overland
来到了迈林根的一个小村镇
and came to the village of Mirengland
我们在"大英旅馆"下榻
where we put up at the Englisher Hall
旅馆的主人是老彼得·斯太勒
then kept by Peter Steiler the Elder.
啊 斯太勒?
Uh,Steiler?
翻山到达罗森洛依 一路上的风景迷人
The walk over to the hills to Rosenlawry is very beautiful.
你们可以在那过夜 第二天再回来
You can stay the night there and come back the next day
不要错过莱辛巴♥赫♥瀑布
but you must not on any account miss
可以稍微绕一些路去欣赏一番
the falls of Reichenbach which is only a small detour.
啊 就是那了
Uh,there it is.
那确实是一个险恶的地方
It is indeed a fearful place.
融雪汇成激流
The torrent,swollen by the melting glacier,
倾泻进万丈深渊 水花高溅
plunges into a tremendous abyss in which the spray rose up
宛如房♥屋失火时冒出的浓烟
like the smoke from a burning house.
华生医生
Herr,Dr. Watson.
华生医生
Herr,Dr. Watson.
华生医生
Herr,Dr. Watson.
什么事?
Yes?
斯太勒先生让我把这个交给你
Herr Steiler told me to give you this.
非常紧急
It is very urgent.
好像是一个英国妇女在我们离开以后
It seems an English woman was taken to the hotel
被送到了旅馆 她正要去卢塞恩访友
after we left on her way to friends in Lucerne.
不料她突然咯血
She's had a great hemorrhage.
是肺结核
Tuberculoses.
那是肯定的
Oh,no doubt.
她颇有生命危险
It appears she's dying.
如有位英国医生为她诊治 她会十分欣慰
An English doctor would be a great consolation.
恐怕我必须回去了 福尔摩斯
I'm afraid I must go back Holmes.
那是当然
Of course.
斯太勒还建议你让这个小伙子给你带路
Steiler suggests that this lad shows you the way
去罗森洛依 我稍后和你们会合
to Rosenlawy and I'll join you there later.
不错的计划
A good plan.
嘿
Hey!
她病情没有恶化吧?
I trust she's no worse.
?????
?????
你没有写这封信吗?
You didn't write this?
旅馆里没有一位生病的英国女人吗?
There is no sick English woman at the hotel?
可是这上面有旅馆的印♥章♥
No,but it has the hotel mark.
当然 这一定是那高个子英国人写的
Of course,there was a tall old Englishman
他在你们走之后过来的
who came here after you had gone.
他说
He said...
看到登山杖
It was the sight of the Alpine stalk
不由使我不寒而栗
that turned me cold and sick.
他并没有去罗森洛依
He had not gone to Rosenlawy.
我在那站了一两分钟 平复自己的心情
I stood for a minute or two to collect myself
因为我被这件事吓昏了头
for I was dazed with the horror of the thing.
然后开始想起福尔摩斯的方法
And then I began to think of Holmes' own methods
竭力运用它去查明这场悲剧
and to try to practice them.
福尔摩斯
Holmes,
福尔摩斯
Holmes,
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我亲爱的华生 承蒙莫里亚蒂先生的好意
My Dear Watson,I write these few lines
我写下这几行书信
through the courtesy of Mr. Moriarity
他正等着对我们之间存在的问题
who awaits my convenience for the final discussion
进行最后的讨论
of those questions which lie between us.
我一想到我能为社会除掉
I'm pleased to think that I shall be able
由于他的存在而带来的祸害 就很高兴
to free society from any further affects of his presence.
虽然 这恐怕要以给我的朋友们
Though I fear that it is at a cost
带来痛苦为代价
which will give pain to my friends
尤其是给你 我亲爱的华生
and especially my dear Watson,
带来悲哀
to you.
正如你所知 我的生涯已经
As you know,my career had in any case
到了紧要关头
reached a crisis.
而对我而言 没有比这
And no possible conclusion to it could be more congenial
更令我心满意足的结局了
to me than this.
诚然 如果我对你彻底坦白说
Indeed if I may make a full confession to you,
我早就知道那封信
I was convinced that the letter...
是一场骗局
was a hoax.
在离开英国时
I made every disposition of my property
我已将薄产作了处理
before leaving England
并已付与我兄迈克罗夫特
and handed it to my brother Mycroft.
再见 好运
Good bye and good luck
你是我最亲爱的朋友
and believe me to be my dear fellow,
你忠诚的夏洛克 福尔摩斯
very sincerely yours,Sherlock Holmes.
毫无疑问 在这种情况下
In this situation I have little doubt
那两人之间的斗争
that a personal contest between the two men
已经结束 因为它已无法继续
ended as it could hardly fail to end.
啊
Ahh!
我怀着无比沉重的心情提起笔
It's with a heavy heart that I take up my pen
最后写下我的朋友
to write these last words in which I shall ever record
福尔摩斯先生所拥有的
singular gifts by which my friend
卓越才能
Mr. Sherlock Holmes was distinguished.
我会永远把他视为
I shall ever regard him
我所知道的
as the best and wisest man
最优秀 最睿智的人
I have ever known.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表