When I shine the light,act swiftly...
要是他们肆无忌惮的开枪
If they fire have no compassion
马上击毙他们
about shooting them down.
噢 天哪
Great god.
快逃 快
Jump at it,jump.
没用的 约翰·克莱
It's no good jump John Clay.
你逃不掉了
You have no chance at all.
明白了…
So I see...
但我的同伴会没事
though I fancy my pal's all right.
现在他正跑向
At this moment he is running into
警♥察♥的环抱中
the welcoming arms of the police.
你做得还真是天衣无缝
You seem to have done the thing very completely.
我该称赞你才对
I must compliment you.
你也一样
And I you.
我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯 私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I'm Sherlock Holmes,a private investigator.
我从没怀疑过你是
I didn't for a moment suspect your being
警♥察♥ 福尔摩斯先生
a policeman Mr. Holmes.
得了吧 回去再聊
Come on,hold that one off for the Darby's.
别用你那脏手碰我
I beg you to take your filthy hands off me.
你们不知道我的血管里流着皇家血统吗
You may not be aware that I have royal blood
请你们跟我说话的时候
in my veins and be so kind as to say "sir" and "please"
都要用"先生"和"请"
when you address me.
那好
All right.
请先生上台阶吧
Would you please sir,mind marching upstairs
我们会用马车将阁下
while we get a cab to transport your highness
送到警署
to the police station?
这还差不多
That's better.
先生们
Gentlemen.
噢 有个问题 克莱先生
Oh,one question Mr. Clay.
莫里亚蒂教授是否
Am I right in thinking that professor Moriarity
策划了红发会事件?
was somewhere behind the idea of the Red Headed League?
我建议你再也不要提起这个名字 福尔摩斯先生
I suggest you keep that name off your lips Mr. Holmes
要是你还想将来活得好好的话
if you value your future well-being.
真的 先生们 我都不知道说什么好了
Really gentlemen,I don't know what to say.
请原谅我 福尔摩斯先生 我竟怀疑过
Please forgive me Mr. Holmes for ever doubting
你的神机妙算 经天纬地之才
your outstanding,your brilliant qualities.
毫无疑问 你用最完美的方式
There is no doubt you've detected and defeated
侦查并破获了这起严谨周密的案件
in the most complete manner one of the boldest attempts
银行盗窃案 真是闻所未闻
at bank robbery that has ever come within my experience.
梅里韦瑟先生 这件事情上我有点破费
Mr. Merryweather I have then some small expense over this matter
希望银行能给予补偿
I shall expect the bank to refund.
当然 当然
Of course,of course.
你不会是早知道…
It won't do you know...
这样行不通吧
it won't do.
不 教授
No Professor.
抱歉 我们令您失望了
I'm sorry we failed you.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯…
Sherlock Holmes...
福尔摩斯在侦探这行只是个外行
Holmes is a mere amateur in the field of detection.
但他看起来是个聪明人 或是运气不错
Still he seems a clever man or a lucky one
还有碍我事的本领
and he has a positive talent for getting in my way.
要除掉他吗?
Should he be removed?
可能有这个必要
It may be necessary.
但会令人失望
It would be disappointing.
我觉得他很有意思
I find him interesting.
我相信这是他第三次
I believe this is the third time
给我添麻烦了
he has incommoded me.
如果再继续下去 那么当然要
If this continues then certainly something
做点什么来刺♥激♥一下福尔摩斯先生
will have to be done to encourage Mr. Holmes
让他要么离开 要么靠边站
either to withdraw or stand clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 治安官
Morning Constable.
请原谅 华生医生
Beg your pardon Dr. Watson
但这一切太让人难以承受了
but this has all been too much for me.
顾客都敬重我 因我值得信赖
My clients respect me as a man of confidence
但我现在还有什么自信
but where's the confidence left here.
我全毁了…
I'm utterly ruined...
噢 开心点 威尔逊先生
Oh,cheer up Mr. Wilson.
等清理完残局后 会感觉好点的
You'll feel better when you've cleared up the mess.
你说的是很对…
Well that's all very well...
福尔摩斯先生 让我把这个给您
And Mr. Holmes asked me to give you this,
50块金币 (价值75英镑)
50 sovereigns with the compliments
城市和郊区银行敬赠
of the City and Suburban Bank.
嗯 太好了
Well that's fair enough.
噢 华生医生 这比我的期望好太多了
Oh,Dr. Watson,this is more than acceptable,
请代我问候夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
and my compliments to Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
他也向你致意 威尔逊先生
And he sends the same to you Mr. Wilson
一点忠告…
and a word of advice...
下次你雇用伙计时
Next time you engage an assistant
付他适当的薪水
pay him the proper wage.
再见
Good day to you.
噢 福尔摩斯 我确信自己
Oh,Holmes,I trust I am not more dense
并不比别人笨拙 可我看到
than my neighbors and yet here I have seen
你所看到的 听到你所听到的
what you have seen,heard what you have heard
然而你不仅对已经发生的事情了如指掌
and yet you have seen clearly not only what had happened,
而且还知道将要发生什么 可我仍然觉得自己
but what was about to happen while to me the whole business
一头雾水 不知道发生什么事
was still confused and grotesque.
华生医生 回想一下
Dr. Watson recollect,
当我听到那个伙计只要求一半薪水时
when I heard that the assistant had come for half wages,
很明显他带着某种目的
it was obvious that he had some motive
为确保事情在他掌控之中
for securing the situation.
可你如何猜透他的动机?
Yes,but how did you know what his motive was?
倘若那个当铺有女人
Had there been a woman in the house I would have
我会怀疑不过是些庸俗的风流事
suspected immediately if some vulgar intrigue,
但当我听到威尔逊先生说起
but when I heard from Mr. Wilson
硫酸烧伤的疤和打过耳洞的耳朵
about the acid stain and the pierced ears
我就知道文森特·斯波尔丁和约翰·克莱
I knew that Vincent Spalding and John Clay
是同一个人
were the same person.
克莱为什么在那里呢?
But why was Clay there?
照相就是线索所在
The photography gave you the clue.
是的
Exactly.
地下室 他在地下室做着某种勾当
The cellar,he was working on something in the cellar.
每天都干好几个小时
Something which took many hours a day
整整两个月 肯定是在挖地道 但通向哪里呢?
for two months on end. He was tunneling but where to?
那天我用手杖敲打人行道时
When I tapped my stick on the pavement
不过想弄清楚
in the street that day I was ascertaining
结果那条地道是从前面通向房♥子后面
whether the tunnel stretched in front or behind the building.
它在前边 是朝后延伸的
It was in front,towards the back.
从这儿到河滨大街怎么走?
Could you tell me the way to the strand from here?
我立即便认出是克莱 并拖延了他的时间
I recognized Clay immediately and delayed him
仔细观察了他的膝盖
to have time to examine his knees.
显然他花了很多时间挖隧♥道♥
There he spoke clearly of many hours or tunneling.
毫无疑问连通了错综复杂的下水道
No doubt linking up with a maze of sewers
就在萨克斯科伯格广场下面
beneath Saxe Coburg Square.
他们关闭红发会办公室时
When they closed the Red Headed League offices,
就标志着他们不再在意
it was a sign they no longer cared about
杰贝斯·威尔逊是否在当铺里
Jay Beards Wilson's presence.
换句话说 地道已经挖通了
In other words the tunnel was complete.
他们会在星期六采取行动
And that they would make the attempt on a Saturday
只是猜测?
was just a guess?
华生 你令我失望了
Watson,you disappoint me.
我从不猜测
I never guess.
星期六晚上偷盗金块 是再好不过的
Saturday's an excellent night for stealing bullion.
这样便有一整天时间逃跑
It gives you a full day to escape.
请拿好 慢走
Thank you then.
有劳
Thank you.
你的讲解真是精彩绝伦 福尔摩斯
Oh,you've reasoned it out beautifully Holmes.
就像一根长长的链条 每一个环节都天衣无缝
It's so long a chain and yet every link rings true.
这样我才不会无聊
It saved me from irony.
有时我觉得我这一生
You know sometimes I think my whole life is spent
都在苦苦挣扎以摆脱
in one long effort to escape from
庸碌平凡
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表