Excellent,Watson.
据我们所了解到的线索 我得说
I should say from what we have heard,
我们遇到的
that we are dealing with
是个很危险的对手
a particularly dangerous guy.
梅拉斯先生?
Mr. Merlas?
什么事?
Yes.
楼下有位先生要见你
There's a gentleman downstairs to see you,sir.
哪位先生?
What gentleman?
他说是今天和你
Well,he said he met you today
在第欧根尼俱乐部见面的先生
at the Diogenes Club.
福尔摩斯先生 谢谢
Mr. Holmes! Thank you!
晚上好啊 梅拉斯先生
Good evening,Mr. Merlas.
晚上好 斯特德太太
Good evening,Mrs. Sterd,
麻烦你告知梅拉斯先生 我们有要事找他
Would you tell Mr. Merlas I need to see him urgently.
噢 梅拉斯先生现在不在这 先生
Well,Mr. Merlas is not here,sir.
刚刚有位绅士找他一起离开了
A gentleman just called for him,and he left.
你知道他们去哪了吗?
Can you tell me where?
这我可不知道 先生
Oh,I don't know,sir.
我只知道
All I know is,
他和那位绅士上了辆马车
he drove off with a gentleman in a carriage.
那位绅士有说他的名字吗?
Did the gentleman give a name?
没有 先生
No,sir.
他是不是一个年轻 英俊的黑大个?
He wasn't a tall,handsome,dark,young man?
噢 不是的 先生
Oh,no,sir.
他个子不高 戴着眼睛
He was a little gentleman,with glasses,
脸很瘦 但是很有礼貌
thin in the face,but very pleasant in his ways.
他说话的时候一直都在笑呢
He was laughing all the time he was talking.
谢谢您
Thank you.
去苏格兰场 快
Scotland Yard,and hurry!
没有许可证可行不通
It cannot be done without a warrant!
先别管许可证了 长官
We are not disputing that,Inspector.
就算他们是罪犯
Even if they are criminals,
那也是私人住♥宅♥ 法律规定…
it is a private house and the law demands...
法律规定我们要快点了
The law demands that we act quickly.
你就不能找个地方法官
Can you not find a Magistrate
给我们签张许可证吗?
to sign this warrant for us?
就现在?
A this hour?
就现在
At this very minute
要不然绑♥架♥案就要变成谋杀案了
our kidnapping could become murder.
那我试试吧
I can but try.
请快点
Please do.
告诉他 我已经失去理智了
Tell him,I have ceased being reasonable.
如果他还不签字
If he does not sign the papers now,
我就杀了他
I will kill him.
告诉他 我已经没有耐性了
Tell him I have no more patience.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No.
求求你了 警长
Please,Inspector...
非得要许可证吗?
will you not come without a warrant?
很抱歉 先生
I am sorry,gentlemen...
我们已经浪费了快一个小时了
We have wasted nearly an hour.
法律可催不得 福尔摩斯先生
The law cannot be hurried,Mr. Holmes.
梅拉斯先生的命
The life of Mr. Merlas
现在就掌握在你手中了 警长
is in your hands,Inspector.
告诉他 呃 告诉他如果我杀了他
Tell him... hmm... tell him if I kill him...
他妹妹对我也没任何用处了
I have no use anymore...
所以她也得死
for his sister,and she will die,also.
但是你不能… 告诉他
But you wouldn't... TELL HIM!
好了 先生们 签好了
Here it is,gentlemen... it's signed.
现在快找个人把我们载到
Now get someone to drive us
伦敦桥站去吧
to London Bridge Station.
但愿还不算太晚
I pray we're not too late!
一辆满载着行李四轮马车
A carriage heavily loaded with luggage
半小时前刚开走
has passed that within the last half-hour.
在这里等我们
Wait for us here.
贼窝已经空了
The nest is empty and the birds are flown.
是硫磺
It's sulfur!
迈克罗夫 拿着灯
Mycroft,get the lamp!
过来 帮我把他们搬出来
Come,help me with the bodies!
很好
Right!
快
Quick!
这个可怜人肯定就是保罗·克莱蒂特
The poor wretch must be Paul Cretites.
恐怕不再是了 他已经死了
No more,I'm afraid. His life is over.
我们应该早点来的 警长
We should have been here sooner,Inspector!
他已经死了大约4个小时了
He must have been dead about four hours.
那些气体是硫磺
The gas made of sulfur,
我没说错吧 华生医生?
am I not right,Dr. Watson?
他是被打死的
Beaten to death.
但是梅拉斯先生还活着
But Mr. Merlas still lives.
快 赶快把他搬出去
Quick! Let's get him out of here as fast as possible!
警长 快去拿白兰地
Inspector,brandy!
放松 梅拉斯先生 你现在安全了
Relax,Mr. Merlas,you're in safe hands.
把他身上的绳索解开
Get the ropes off him.
我粗略看了一下那位女士的房♥间
From a brief look at her room,
她已经匆匆忙忙地离开了
the lady left in haste,
但没有打斗痕迹
but without a struggle.
那个叫拉蒂默的男人对她肯定还有控制力
That man Latimer must still have some power over her.
我想知道
One wonders,
她为了哈罗德·拉蒂默
with how much remorse she abandoned her brother
而抛弃她哥哥会不会懊悔
for Harold Latimer?
你还是对妇女抱有偏见?
You still retain your low opinion of women?
在此事上 我可能无法公平看待
In this instance,I cannot maybe justify.
福尔摩斯 他们好像查询过列车时刻表
Holmes,they appear to have consulted a Bradshaw.
看这里
Look at this page.
是联运火车
The boat train.
凶手走不远的
The murderers won't get far.
我可以在英格兰每个港口都派人守着
Have man at every port in England,if need be.
这辆车在伦敦和多佛之间会停一次
The boat train makes one stop between London and Dover.
停在霍恩山 23分钟
At Hurn Hill in 23 minutes,precisely.
很好 警长 你就陪着这位第一目击者
Exactly. Stay with your chief witness,Inspector.
你可能需要给他录份笔录
You may need a statement from him.
而且他需要你的帮助
And he will need your help.
让他喝点白兰地和阿摩尼亚
A little brandy,and ammonia at frequent intervals.
迈克罗夫 我可没法跑那么快
Mycroft,I'm not built for running so hard!
请出示你的车票
Tickets,please!
你就不能把票给准备好吗?
Will you kindly have your tickets ready,please?
我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Sherlock Holmes?
我看过你的破案故事
Well,I've read about your cases,sir.
根据验票情况
Are we the last passengers
我们是最后上车的乘客了吧?
from whom you have collected tickets?
没错 先生 我一直在火车上工作 从另一头开始
Indeed,sir. I always work at the engine,start there,
一路验票到这
and work my way back to the garden.
那你就可以帮我了
Then you can help me.
有三个乘客 两男一女
There are three passengers,two men and a woman,
一起坐车
traveling together.
他们也许表现得不像同伴
They may not appear to be companions,
但一定呆在同一间车厢
but they will be in a compartment alone.
年纪大点的带着副厚厚的眼镜
The elder man wears thick-lensed glasses,
年轻的那个长的很英俊
and the younger one is quite handsome.
他们带了很多行李
They will have a great deal of luggage
上面有前往欧洲的标记
marked for the Continent.
你有见过他们吗?
Have you seen such a party?
有见过 我可以帮你 福尔摩斯先生
Yes,indeed,I can help you,Mr. Holmes.
我就知道
I never doubted it.
火车上有两组人
There are two parties
符合你的描述 福尔摩斯先生
who fit that description,Mr. Holmes.
两组?
Two?
请出示你的车票
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表