and locked with a little square of cardboard
用图钉钉在门板中♥央♥
hammered onto the middle panel.
红发会即日起解散
打扰一下
Oh,excuse me.
您今天早上有见过邓肯·罗斯先生吗?
Have you seen Mr. Duncan Ross this morning?
罗斯 罗斯?
Ross,Ross?
从未听说过这个人 先生
Never heard of a gentleman with that name,sir
我记性很好的
and my memory is good.
没错 不会错的
It's very good,it's infallible to me.
不 7号♥办公室的那位先生
No,the gentleman in number seven.
哦 那位红头发的先生?
Ah,the gentleman who is red headed?
是的 没错
Yes,yes.
哦 对 对 对 走了
Uh,yes,yes,yes,gone.
走了?
Gone?
威廉·莫里斯先生 是一名律师
Mr. William Morris,solicitor using my room as
在他的办公室布置好之前暂时租用我的房♥间
a temporary convenience until his new premises were ready.
昨天就搬走了 房♥租也付清了 一分都不少
Moved out yesterday,paid in full,doesn't owe a penny.
莫里斯先生 我上哪儿可以找到他?
Mr. Morris,where can I find him?
到他的新办公室
At his new offices.
威廉·莫里斯…
William Morris...
爱德华♥国♥王街17号♥
17 King Edwards Street,
在圣保罗教堂附近
near St. Paul's.
谢谢你
Oh,thank you.
巴基父子护膝制♥造♥厂
我不觉得这有什么好笑的
I don't see that there's anything very funny about it.
如果你们只会笑话我 我可以另请高明
If all you can do is laugh at me well I can go elsewhere.
不 威尔逊先生 请坐
No,Mr. Wilson please,please sit down.
我绝对不会错过这个案子的
I wouldn't miss this case for the world.
这太不寻常了
It is most refreshingly unusual.
被人这样欺骗 我气到不行
I was so incensed with the forgery of deceit
所以直接就来找你了
that I came straight to you sir.
我听说你很乐意
Having heard of your great reputation
为需要帮助的人出谋划策
for helping poor people in distress.
威尔逊先生
Mr. Wilson.
威尔逊先生 我真的觉得你不该
You know Mr. Wilson I really don't think that you've got
抱怨这个极不寻常的红发会
any great grievance against this extraordinary league.
正好相反 您倒赚不少钱
On the contrary you've been very well paid to say nothing
更不用说您长了见识
of the detailed knowledge which you've acquired
熟知了全部字母A为首的词条
on every subject under the letter A.
是的 但他们为什么要对我开这个大玩笑?
Yes,but what's the object of them playing this prank on me?
这就是我想知道的
That is what I want to know.
你那个伙计 在你那儿干了多久?
This assistant of yours,how long has he been with you?
大约三个月
Well about three months.
他是怎么来的?
How did he come?
看广♥告♥应征
With the answer to an advertisement.
他是唯一的应征者?
Was he the only applicant?
不是 还有12个
No,I had 12 others.
那你为什么选他?
Why did you pick him?
因为他勤快 要的工钱也低
Well he was handy and would come cheap.
事实上 只要一半工资
At half wages in fact.
是的
Yes.
这个文森特·斯波尔丁 长什么模样?
What's he like,this Vincent Spalding?
瘦高个子
Oh,well he's tall,slightly built
动作敏捷
and he's very quick in his ways.
未蓄胡须
He's got no hair on his face.
前额上有块被硫酸烧伤的白色伤疤
He's got a white splash of acid on his forehead.
你有没有注意到他耳朵上
Uh,have you ever observed whether his ears
有戴耳环用的穿孔?
have been pierced for earrings?
有 有 他说一个吉普赛人
Yes,yes,he told me a gypsy
在他年少时给他穿的孔
had done it for him when he was a lad.
他还在你那里?
He is still with you?
是的 我刚离开他不久
Yes,I just left him.
威尔逊先生 你会在店里吧?
Mr. Wilson,You will be at your shop
我找你的时候
if I should need you?
我想过晚餐的时候歇业休息
Well I had thought of shutting up shop
因为文森特建议我
at dinner time today because Vincent had suggested
去巴金与我妹妹
I spend the rest of the weekend
共度周末
with my sister in Barking.
整件事令我 精神极度紧张
This whole business has upset my nerves very much.
这个周末你可以 在巴金好好放松一下
Well you enjoy a restful weekend in Barking.
今天是星期六
Today's Saturday.
星期一我们即可做出结论
By Monday we should have a conclusion for you.
关于咨♥询♥费的问题…
In the matter of your fee...
别担心
Don't worry about that.
相信有人会替你付的
I believe it will be paid for by another.
祝你今天过得愉快 威尔逊先生
Good day to you Mr. Wilson.
华生 你怎么看?
What do you make of it all Watson?
我什么也没看出来
I make nothing of it.
这事儿太玄乎了
Most mysterious business.
但是还有更大的阴谋
Yet there are graver issues
隐藏在这件事情背后
hanging from this affair then that first had appeared.
接下来你打算怎么办?
What are you going to do?
抽烟
To smoke.
得抽三斗烟的时间才能解决
It is quite a three pipe problem
50分钟内请不要和我搭话
and I beg that you won't speak to me for 50 minutes.
红发会事件
The business of the Red Headed League
已经结束了 先生
is concluded sir.
我相信一定能圆♥满♥解决
Satisfactorily I trust.
非常令人满意 很高兴向您汇报
Most satisfactorily professor I am pleased to report.
好
Good.
来 华生
Come Watson.
啊?
Huh?
劳驾
Excuse me.
请问从这儿到河滨大街怎么走?
Can you tell me the way to the Strand from here?
在第三个路口右拐 到第四个路口左拐 先生
Uh,third right,fourth left sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
福尔摩斯 我都可以告诉你
Holmes,I could have told you that.
毫无疑问 华生
No doubt,Watson.
怎么了?
What is it?
你为何用手杖敲人行道?
And why did you beat the pavement with your stick?
华生 我们在敌人的领地侦察
Watson we are spies in an enemy's territory.
这是我的爱好
It's a hobby of mine
熟悉伦敦每一次细微的地方
to have an exact knowledge of London.
这里有一家莫蒂麦烟草店
Now there's Mortimore's,the tobacconist.
一个小售报摊
The little newspaper shop.
城市和郊区银行的科伯格分行
Coburg Branch,the City and Suburban Bank.
麦克法兰马车制♥造♥厂
McFarland's Carriage Building Depot
转角处有一家素食店
and the vegetarian restaurant around the corner.
华生 想想刚才的情景 我们有可能
Watson commit to memory,it's just possible
正被人监视着
that we're being observed.
一个大罪案即将发生
A considerable crime's in contemplation.
今天是星期六 在某程度上使事情更为复杂
Today being Saturday somewhat complicates matters.
但是现在 医生… 工作已经完成
But now doctor... our work is done.
是时候消遣了
It is time we had some play.
萨拉♥萨♥蒂下午在 圣詹姆斯会堂表演
Sarasate's playing at Sir James Hall this afternoon.
先来份三明治和一杯咖啡?
A sandwich and a cup of coffee?
然后去小提琴演奏厅
And then off to violin land with all
感受美妙而优雅的气氛
its sweetness,delicacy and harmony.
没有红头发委托人 出难题困扰我们
And no red headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.
他整个下午都坐在观众席
All the afternoon he sat in the stalls
沉醉在欢乐的意境中
wrapped in the most perfect happiness
他满脸的微笑 迷离的眼神
while his gently smiling face,and his languid dreamy eyes
和做大侦探时的福尔摩斯
were as unlike those of Holmes the sleuth hound
神态迥异 判若两人
as it was possible to conceive.
看着他完全融入音乐当中
When I saw him so enwrapped in music
我觉得一个邪恶的时刻可能即将来临
I felt that an evil time might be coming upon those
而他会追查到底
he had set himself to hunt down.
精彩绝伦 华生
Excellent Watson.
你有做制图师的才华
You have a future as a cartographer.
那是阿瑟尔尼·琼斯侦探
That will be Athelney Jones.
我认为有苏格兰场的人
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表