不要 不要叫那些喇叭手
No... Not those buglers.
现在只有一个人能帮我的
There's only one person who can help me now.
这就是我上这儿来的原因了
And that is why I am here.
这么琐碎的事情麻烦你 我实在很抱歉
But I must apologize for such a trivial reason.
一个什么都不偷的贼
A thief that doesn't steal.
他有指名道姓说要我帮忙吗?
Did he ask for me by name?
噢 是的
Oh,yes.
那我们走吧
Then let us be on our way.
谢谢
Thank you.
这边?
This way?
站在那里
Stay where you are.
我有手♥枪♥的 我保证
I have a pistol and I give you my word
要是你再走近一点 我就射你
I will shoot if you come any nearer.
布莱星顿先生 不要那么无礼
Mr. Blessington this is outrageous sir!
你不认得我吗?
Do you not recognize me?
是你吗 医生?
Is that you doctor?
是的 就是我啊
Yes,of course it is me.
另外两位先生
The other two gentlemen,
他们是假扮的吗?
are they what they pretend to be?
他们是夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
They are Mr. Sherlock Holmes
和他的朋友华生医生
and his friend Dr. Watson.
上帝啊 布莱星顿先生
Good God Mr. Blessington,
是你让我叫他们来的
it was you that asked me to fetch them.
是的 是的 是的 请原谅我
Yes,yes,yes,forgive me,
原谅我
forgive me.
先生们 上来吧
Gentlemen do come up.
我的警惕冒犯到你们的话 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if my precautions have annoyed you.
晚上好 福尔摩斯先生
Good evening Mr. Holmes.
我相信我是到了迫不得已的地步
I'm sure I'm very much obliged
才请你们来的
to you for coming around.
没人比我更需要你的建议了 先生
No one has ever needed your advice more than I,no one.
我相信特里维廉医生已经告诉你
I expect Dr. Travelian has told you
有人不经允许闯进我的房♥间这件事了
of this unwarrantable intrusion into my rooms.
布莱星顿先生
My sir,Mr. Blessington,
那两个男人是谁呢?
who are these two men?
哪两个男人啊 我不认识他们
Which two men,I don't know them.
那他们为什么要打扰你呢?
Then why do they wish to molest you?
打扰我?
Molest me?
你可不能指望我来回答这个问题
You could hardly expect me to answer that.
你是说你不知道?
You mean that you don't know?
请进
Come in here,please.
请进来吧
Just have the kindness to step in here!
我从来就不是个富人 福尔摩斯先生
I've never been a rich man,Mr. Holmes.
我一生只做过一次投资
I've never made but one investment in my life,
特里维廉医生会告诉你
Dr. Travelian will tell you that
我有多么不相信银行家的
but I don't believe in bankers sir.
绝对不要相信银行家
Never trust a banker
福尔摩斯先生 绝不
Mr. Holmes,never.
这是我们之间的秘密
It's between ourselves.
我全部身家都在这保险箱里
What little I have is here in this strong box.
现在你知道
So you can understand what it means to me
陌生人
when unknown people
潜进我的房♥间这件事对我有多重要了吧
force themselves into my rooms.
布莱星顿先生 要是你一定要蒙骗我的话
Mr. Blessington I cannot possibly advise you
我是没法帮助你的
if you try to deceive me.
蒙骗你
Deceive you?
我已经告诉你一切了
But I've told you everything.
晚安 特里维廉医生
Good night Dr. Travelian.
福尔摩斯先生 你不给我一些指教吗?
Mr. Holmes,no advice for me?
我对你的指教就是请讲真话
My advice to you is to speak the truth.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
马车
Cab!
福尔摩斯
Holmes.
我能从那人的眼睛中看出
I can read in a man's eyes
他只是害怕自己的幻想
when it's his own skin that he's frightened of.
是的 但你为什么说他说谎呢?
Yes,But why did you call him a liar?
因为我知道他认识那两个人
Because I am certain that he does know who these men are.
马车
Cab!
一位俄♥罗♥斯♥年轻人
A young Russian
潜进布莱星顿先生的房♥间
penetrated to Blessington's rooms
他的同谋就引开医生的注意力
while his confederate kept the doctor from interfering.
强直性昏厥病是很好模仿的
And of course catalepsy is a very easy complaint to imitate.
是的 我知道 我自己也做过
Yes,I know I've done it myself.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
会不会有这么一个可能性
Might there be one alternative,
十分荒诞但同时也是可信的
grotesquely improbably no doubt but still just conceivable,
整个故事就是患了强直性昏厥的人
might the whole story of the cataleptic Russian
和那个儿子都是特里维廉医生编出来的
and son be a concoction of Dr. Travelian
他自己居心不良闯进布莱星顿先生的房♥间
who for his own purposes has been in Blessington's room?
但你看到楼梯上地毯上的脚印了吗?
But did you see the footprints on the stair carpet?
那鞋印是方头的 而布莱星顿先生的
They were square toed,quite unlike Blessington's
鞋子是圆头的 同时又比特里维廉医生的
which are round and an inch and a third longer
长了1.3寸
than Dr. Travelians.
我觉得我们今晚要好好想下
I think we can sleep on this Watson
不出所料的话
but I should be surprised if we do not hear
他们明早就会来找我们的
from Brook Street in the morning.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 老朋友
Night old fellow.
早啊 医生
Morning doctor.
你的茶放门外了
Your tea is here.
谢谢 诺拉
Thank you Nora.
布莱星顿先生 你的茶
Mr. Blessington,your breakfast tea.
布莱星顿先生?
Mr. Blessington?
华生…
Watson...
赶快穿衣服
get dressed quickly.
马车在等我们了
There's a cab waiting for us.
为什么啊?
Why?
什么事啊?
What's the matter?
布鲁克街那件事
The Brook Street business.
有什么新消息吗?
Any fresh news?
看在上帝的面上
For God's sake,
立即前来 珀西·特里维廉
come at once,P. Travelian.
噢 福尔摩斯先生 很高兴你能来
Oh,Mr. Holmes I'm so glad you could come.
发生什么事了?
What has happened?
布莱星顿先生自杀了
Mr. Blessington has committed suicide.
自杀?
Suicide?
是的
Yes.
他在夜里上吊了
He hung himself during the night.
有人碰过尸体吗?
Has the body been touched?
没有
No.
听差呢?
Where's the page?
找不到
Nowhere to be found.
早上好啊 巡官
Good morning inspector.
福尔摩斯先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Holmes,delighted to see you.
现在请你看下
Now please take a look.
我们正准备把他放下来
We were just about to take him down.
是的 巡官
Right,inspector.
担架
Stretcher.
就这样了
That'll be all.
你听说过案子发生前的一些情况了吗?
Have heard of the events leading up to this affair?
是的 特里维廉医生已经跟我说过一些了
Yes,Dr. Travelian has told me something of them.
你有什么意见吗?
And have you formed an opinion?
目前就我所知 他
Now as far as I can see,the man was driven
应该是被吓疯了
out of his senses by fright.
在这张床上他睡了好一阵子
The bed has been well slept in.
有很深的压痕
There was his impression deep enough for all to see.
你也知道 自杀常常发生
It is about 5:00 in the morning.
在早晨五点钟左右
You know that suicides are most common.
这大约也就是他上吊的时间了
That would be about the time that he hanged himself.
看来 他是经过再三考虑才这样做的
It seems to be a very deliberate affair.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表