Danger is part of my trade.
这不是危险
This is not danger.
这是不可避免的毁灭
It is inevitable destruction.
你所阻挠的不单是一个人
You stand in the way not merely of an individual
而是一个强大的组织 其雄厚力量
but of a mighty organization,the full extent of which
即使是用尽你所有的智慧
even you with all your cleverness have been
也无法完全了解
unable to realize.
你必须站开点 福尔摩斯先生
You must stand clear Mr. Holmes
否则就会惹祸上身
or be trouble under foot.
恐怕由于我们谈得太起劲
You know I'm afraid that in the pleasure
我会把别处
of this conversation I am neglecting business
等我去办的重要事情给耽搁了
of importance which awaits me elsewhere.
好吧 好吧 真遗憾
Well,well,it seems a pity
但是我已经仁至义尽
but I've done what I could.
这是你死我活的一场决斗 福尔摩斯先生
This is a duel between you and me Mr. Holmes.
你想把我置于被告席上
You hope to place me in the dark.
你想击败我
You hope to beat me.
如果你的聪明足以使我遭到毁灭
If you are clever enough to bring destruction on me,
请放心好了 你会与我同归于尽的
rest assured I shall do as much for you.
你过奖了
You have paid me several compliments,
莫里亚蒂先生
Mr. Moriarity.
让我也来回敬你一句吧
Let me pay you one in return when I say that if
如果能保证毁灭你
I were assured of the former eventuality
为了社会的利益
I would,in the interests of the public,
即使和你同归于尽 我也心甘情愿
cheerfully accept the later.
我答应与你同归于尽 但不是你毁灭我
I can promise you the one but not the other.
他是犯罪界的拿破仑 华生
He is the Napoleon of crime Watson.
几年来 我一直在努力
For years I have endeavored
抽丝剥茧
to break through the veil which shrouded him
终于 我抓住了一条线索
and at last I have seized a thread
跟着它找到了莫里亚蒂本人
and followed it to Moriarity himself.
现在 我已经撒好网等着将他绳之以法
And now I'm ready to close on him.
如果他没有先抓住你的话
If he doesn't close upon you first.
在下星期一 时机就成熟了
On Monday next,matters will be right
教授和他那一帮主要党羽
but the Professor and all the principal members
就要全部落入警♥察♥手中
of his gang will be in the hands of the police.
那时就会进行本世纪最大的刑事审判
Then will come the greatest criminal trial of the century,
40多起疑案即将破获
the clearing up of over 40 mysteries
他们将全部被判处绞刑
and the room full of them.
在逮捕前这几天
I cannot do better than to get away
我显然以离开此地为妙
for the few remaining days.
如果你愿意与我同去欧洲旅行一番
It would give me great pleasure Watson if you would come
那我就太高兴了
onto the continent with me.
去欧洲?
The continent?
我很高兴同你去 福尔摩斯 但是去哪?
I'd be delighted Holmes,but where?
随便那里
Anywhere.
对我来说都一样
It's all the same to me.
是的 但是 我们难道不应该
Yes,but won't we have to dispose of
先处理完莫里亚蒂教授的事吗?
Professor Moriarity first?
已经有人盯上这里了
It seems to me that we're under siege in this very room.
这提醒我 我必须该上路了
And that reminds me I must be on my way.
你不留一夜?
Won't you stay the night?
不 如果我留宿的话会给你造成危险的
No,it's too dangerous for you if I stay here.
我会按原路返回并且回住处
I will leave the way I came and find lodgings
找我的哥哥 迈克罗夫特
with my brother Mycroft.
我们明早动身
We start tomorrow morning.
明天早晨?
Tomorrow morning?
是的 一刻也不能耽搁
Oh,yes,it is most necessary.
这些就是给你的指令 我请你
Now here are your instructions and I beg of you
一定要不折不扣地遵照执行
to follow them to the letter.
现在我俩正在同
We are now playing a double-handed game with me,
欧洲最有势力的犯罪集团
Watson against the most powerful syndicate
作殊死的决斗
of criminals in Europe.
不管你打算带什么样的行李
You will dispatch whatever luggage
不要写地址 并于今夜派一个可靠的人
you intend to take by a trusted messenger unaddressed
送往维多利亚车站
at the Victoria Station tonight.
明天一早 你叫哈德森太太雇辆高级马车
In the morning you will send Mrs. Hudson for a handsome cab,
吩咐她不要雇第一辆
desiring her not to take the first
和第二辆主动来揽生意的马车
or second which may present itself.
用纸条写个地址交给车夫
You will drive to the Strand end of La Famules,
上面写着驶往劳瑟街斯特兰德尽头处
handing the address to the cabman
吩咐他不要丢掉纸条
but with a request that he will not throw it away.
你要事先把车费付清
Have your fare ready and the instant that your cab
马车一停 马上穿过街道
stops move speedily through the muse and time yourself
于9:15到达街的另一端
to reach the other end at exactly a quarter past 9:00
你会见到一辆四轮轿式小马车等在街边
where you will find a small broom waiting close to the curb
驾车的人的人披深黑色斗篷
driven by a fellow with a heavy black coat,
领子是红色镶边的
tipped at the collar with red.
上了车 便能及时赶到维多利亚车站
Into this you will stay and you will reach Victoria
搭乘开往欧洲大♥陆♥的快车
in time for the continental express.
打扰 先生 你会说意大利语吗?
Excuse me sir,I wonder if you speak Italian.
很遗憾 我不会
No,I'm afraid not.
我在找预定了这件隔间的先生
I'm looking for the gentleman who reserved this compartment.
没有看到他 先生
Not a sign of him sir.
如果你要旅行 你最好快上车
If you're traveling you better get aboard.
我亲爱的华生 你还没有屈尊
My dear Watson you haven't even condescended
向我道早安呢
to say good morning to me.
天哪 福尔摩斯 你可把我吓着了
Good heavens Holmes,how you startled me.
严密防范依然是必要的
It is still necessary to take every precaution.
看来我做得很好 华生
I did rather fine,Watson.
既然这是快车 而且又和轮船联运
I see that this express runs in connection with the boat
我想我们已经成功地把莫里亚蒂甩掉了
so I think we've shaken off Moriarity very effectively.
他能怎么办呢?
Well what will he do then?
我能怎么办 他就能怎么办
What I should do.
定一辆专列
Engage a special train.
可是那一定太晚了
But he'll arrive too late.
你看看火车时刻表就会知道
You'll observe from your Bradshaw that this train
这趟车要在坎特伯雷站停车
stops at Canterbury and again at the boat.
莫里亚蒂会在码头上抓住我们
Moriarity will catch us there.
天哪 那别人还以为我们是罪犯呢
Good heavens anybody would think that we were the criminals.
我们何不在他来到时先逮捕他
Let's arrest him as soon as he arrives.
不 那会前功尽弃的
No,that would ruin everything.
如果我们先抓住了大鱼
If we should catch the big fish then the smaller
那些小鱼就会横冲直撞 脱网而逃
would dart right and left out of the net.
不 不 许多余党还未浮出水面
No,no,and the rest is invisible.
那我们该怎么办?
Well what then?
我们要在坎特伯雷下车
We shall get ours at Canterbury.
那我们的行李怎么办
But Holmes our luggage.
我们必须给莫里亚蒂留点线索
We must give Moriarity something to follow.
然后呢?
What will we do?
我们作横贯全国的旅行
We shall go across country.
我们到了 福尔摩斯
Here we are Holmes,
列车表从来不会让你失望的
Bradshaw shouldn't let you down.
在阿什福德中转站 我们可以搭1点的慢车
From Ashford Junction we can take a 1:00 slow train
到达哈斯汀 然后到达亲爱的
to Hastings,then onto the dear old
老伦敦布莱顿和南海岸线
London Brighton and South Coast line,
驶过巴克斯山直达刘易斯
Bax Hill on to Lewis non-stop,
之后到达纽黑文
then onto New Haven,
坐晚班船去维也纳
evening boat to Vienna.
我想我们可以提前吃午餐
I think we've got time for an early lunch.
太快了
So soon.
你看 我们朋友的智力毕竟有限
There are limits you see to even our friend's intelligence.
现在 华生 我们该给自己
And now Watson,we shall treat ourselves
买♥♥两个毡睡袋 以便鼓励下
for a couple of carpet bags,encourage the manufacturers,
沿途国家的睡袋商
the countries through which we travel and make our way
然后从容自在地经过卢森堡
at leisure into Switzerland
和巴塞尔 到瑞士一游
via Brussels,Luxemberg...
一切都如夏洛克·福尔摩斯所预料
It fell out as Sherlock Holmes had predicted.
我们在布鲁塞尔住了两晚
We stayed two nights in Brussels,
然后悠闲地向东南方向继续旅行
then began to make our leisurely way southeast.
度过了美妙的一周
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表