Ticket,please.
在B4号♥房♥间
In Compartment B4...
B4 还有D8
B4. and D8.
谢谢你 乘务员
Thank you,Inspector.
你怎样知道哪两个是凶手?
How do you know which two are the murderers?
再简单不过了 不 别吵醒他
It couldn't be simpler. No,don't wake him.
我们两个去就行了
There's danger enough for the two of us.
有一个是来自代佛德的左撇子出版商
A left-handed printer from Detford.
他的哥哥喝多了
His older brother drinks too much
而且还有肝病
and is pained by his liver.
不是我们要找的
Can't harm mine then.
是啊
Whatever.
那这个女孩呢
And the girl?
她不认识这两个男的
She knows neither of them,
她是个布拉福德的机械师
she's a machinist from Bradford
是去度假的
who's going on a Holiday
顺便寻找爱情
to find romance.
这些都说明
Which means,undoubtedly,
凶手不在B4
the murderers aren't in Compartment B4.
谢谢你 克莱蒂特小姐
Thank you,Miss Cretites.
坐着不要动 拉蒂默先生 进来吧 华生
Do sit still,Mr. Latimer. Do come in,Watson.
你究竟是谁?
Who the hell are you?
还有一个人不在这里
The third member of the party is absent,
但我肯定他会回来的
but I'm sure he will return.
克莱蒂特小姐 我能问你个问题吗?
Miss Cretites,may I ask
是这个男人绑♥架♥你还是你自愿跟他走的
if you are this man's prisoner or companion?
什么都不要说
Don't say anything.
他们没有权利问你任何问题
They have no right to ask you anything at all.
如果他们是警♥察♥的话 早就自报家门了
If they were the police,they would have said so.
为什么是警♥察♥呢 拉蒂默先生?
Why the police,Mr. Latimer?
难道你知道他们会来?
Were you expecting to meet them?
听着 我不知道你到底是谁
Look,I don't know who you are,
我也不知道你是怎么知道我的名字的
nor do I know how you know my name,
但我正和我的未婚妻
but I'm traveling with my fiancee
前往欧洲 准备在那结婚
to the Continent to get married.
所以 麻烦你们离开好吗?
So,would you please leave us alone?
要不然 我就要叫警卫了
Otherwise,I shall be obliged to call a guard.
那你就叫吧
Please do.
我肯定华生乐意代为效劳
I'm sure Dr. Watson would do it for you.
啊 想必你是知道我是谁了
Ah,I see you know who I am?
那么 我能否
Then may I be permitted to ask
再问你未婚妻一次呢?
your fiancee the question again?
他说得没错
It's true what he said.
我们是要去结婚的
We are going to be married?
去哪?
Where?
雅典
In Athens.
恐怕去不了了
I fear not.
谁敢阻挡我们?
And who is going to stop us?
如果警♥察♥不阻止 我也会
If not the police,then I will.
克莱蒂特小姐 你真的是
Miss Cretites,do you seriously want me to believe
自愿离开英格兰的吗?
that you are leaving England willingly?
是的
Yes.
为了嫁给这个谋杀了你哥哥的男人?
To marry the man who has just murdered your brother?
那不是真的
That's not true.
不 谋杀?
No! Murdered?
这不是真的 对吗?
It isn't true,is it?
他身体康复后会尽快来希腊和我们会合
He's going to meet us in Greece as soon as he's well.
你是这样对我说的
That's what you said to me.
他会的 索菲亚 他会的
And he will Sophia,he will.
你哥哥死了 克莱蒂特小姐
Your brother is dead,Miss Cretites.
别听他胡说
Don't listen to him.
我在贝克纳姆的房♥子里发现了他的尸体
I found his body myself in the house in Beckinum.
他被杀死了
He had been murdered.
被折磨致死的
tortured to death.
不 这不是真的
No,it can't be.
哈罗德 告诉我 到底怎么回事?
Harold,tell me what's happened!
至于你 拉蒂默先生
As for you,Mr. Latimer,
梅拉斯先生还活着
Mr. Merlas is alive
作为证人他将亲眼看着你被绞死
as a witness to see you hanged.
救我 索菲亚 救我
Help me,Sophia,help me!
救我 救我
Help me! Help me!
那很不错 非常好
went very well,very well indeed.
我有朋友死了
I have friends dead.
我想不用我多说了
Yes,but I need not elaborate,
在我看来 你是个阅历丰富的人 对吗?
as I see you are a man of the world,sir?
相反
On the contrary...
我从未离开过英格兰
I've never left England in my life.
真的吗?
Haven't you?
没有
No.
那么先生 如果你一定要选一个国家
Then sir,if you must choose one country,
那就选希腊
it must be Greece...
众神之岛 还有橄榄枝和阴谋
the land of Gods,olives and intrigue.
那是我的目的地 希腊
It is my destination,Greece.
那你会说希腊语吗 先生?
Do you speak Greek,sir?
不会 但我们能找个好翻译啊
No,but one can always find a good interpreter.
谢谢
Thank you.
真是美味佳肴
An excellent meal.
那么 再见了 先生
well,good bye,sir.
能够遇见你是我的荣幸
It was a pleasure meeting you.
再见
Well,good bye.
和你聊得很愉快
It was an interesting conversation.
真是抱歉
I do apologize.
有时候我会忘了自己有多重
Sometimes,I forget my size.
再见了
Goodbye again.
保罗的事是真的吗?
Is it true about Paul?
是的 我很抱歉
I'm afraid so.
我恨哈罗德·拉蒂默
I hated Harold Latimer.
我恨他 同时我也爱他
I hated him,and I loved him.
我愿意做他要我做的任何事
I would have done anything he said.
我愿意和他去任何地方
I would have gone anywhere with him.
即使他杀了你哥哥?
Even though he murdered your brother?
是的
Yes,even then.
凯纳先生
Mr. Cana,
我们正等着你呢
we were expecting you.
这是你的左轮手♥枪♥吧 先生?
I believe this is your revolver,sir?
我亲爱的哥哥…
Well,brother of mine...
我们似乎走上了犯罪的道路了
we seem to be heading down the path of crime.
我唯一想走的
The only path I intend to take
是去往第欧根尼俱乐部大门的路
is the door to the Diogenes Club,
你们可别跟来
which I will close behind me.
她会怎样?
What will become of her?
问几个问题就没事了
After questioning,nothing.
她虽冷血 无情
There's not a crime to her cold heart,
但还构不上犯罪
and not a single shred of compassion.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表