福尔摩斯探案集 第2季第4集
萨顿
Sutton,
萨顿
Sutton,
萨顿 救我
Sutton help me.
救我啊 萨顿
Help me Sutton.
快救我
Please help,
救命
help,
救我啊萨顿
help me Sutton.
萨顿 救命
Sutton help.
不要让他们带走我 萨顿
Don't let them take me Sutton.
救我啊 萨顿
Help me Sutton,
萨顿
Sutton.
不要让他们带走我啊 萨顿
Don't let them take me Sutton.
救我
Help me.
救我啊萨顿
Help me Sutton.
萨顿 救我啊
Sutton help.
快点救我啊
Please help,
救命啊
help!
救我啊
Help me!
快救我啊萨顿
Help me Sutton!
萨顿
Sutton,
萨顿 萨顿 救我啊
Sutton,Sutton help,
救我啊
help me!
萨顿
Sutton,
萨顿
Sutton!
住院的病人
放松点 福尔摩斯
Mustn't take it so badly Holmes.
什么?
What?
我知道这么说有点难为情
Well I know it's inconvenient but you really mustn't
但你不能让它影响你的
let it affect you like this.
你在说什么啊?
Whatever do you mean?
你一直怒愤难抑
You are sitting there boiling with indignation
因为你被迫离开
because you have been forced to leave
221B这么一间舒适的公♥寓♥
the warmth and comfort of 221B by the order
哈德森太太正在进行春季大扫除
of Mrs. Hudson's spring cleaning.
我亲爱的华生 你是怎么推断出的?
My dear Watson however did you deduce that?
只是简单地运用了下你的方法罢了
By simply applying your methods Holmes.
是么?
Indeed?
相信你来这里
You'll agree that you are not here
不是为了剪发或刮胡
for either a shave or a haircut.
这是事实
That is true.
你怎么知道的呢?
How did you know?
因为很明显你自己已经刮了胡子
Because you invariably shave yourself and you are patently
而距你下一次剪发还有两周的时间
not due for a haircut for another two weeks.
正确
Correct.
你刚才很匆忙地离开了房♥间
And you left our rooms in some haste.
你没有戴手套 也没有拿手杖
You are without either your gloves or your cane.
继续
Go on.
嗯 我知道哈德森太太一直在
Well,I know that Mrs. Hudson's been trying to complete
忙活着春季大扫除
her spring cleaning all day.
现如今 你静♥坐♥于此
Now,you have been sitting there
双眉紧锁 闭目不语
frowning,eyes tightly closed,
咬牙切齿
grinding your teeth,
一直击打着手指
and all the time your fingers
就像活塞运动一样有规律地
have been drumming like pistons
击打着椅子扶手
on the arm of that chair.
愚钝如我也不难推断出
So given all this at once even I cannot fail to deduce
你和我们善良的管家吵架了
that you are have quarreled with our good housekeeper
然后就来理发店寻找安宁
and sought refuge in the sanity of the barbershop.
无可否认 我的推断是正确的
You cannot deny that I am right.
噢 华生 这样你就
Oh,Watson you could not be
大错特错了
further from the truth.
我是来征询理发师的意见的
I am here to get our good barber's advice
这个是在案发现场找到的头发样本
as to the specimen of hair found at the scene
是上周二在德布福特发生的血腥惨剧
of a bloody misadventure last Tuesday in Debford.
噢 快点说吧 福尔摩斯
Oh,come along Holmes.
你肯定是在担心什么的
You're worried about something.
你口中所说的焦虑
What you perceived as agitation
实际上是平静的享受才是
was indeed most intense tranquil enjoyment.
我双目紧闭是因为
My eyes were closed because I was trying to recall
昨夜演奏会上的盛况
as vividly as I could the concert
如此让人回味
that we attended last night.
你在咬牙切齿
You were grinding your teeth.
那是因为我在回想
That is because I made a slight error
厄尔吉安弹奏贝多芬的小提琴协奏曲
in my recollection of Urkian's fingering
第三章的华彩部分时
his cadenza in the third movement
出了一点小小的差错
of the Beethoven Violin Concerto
不过话说回头
Nevertheless there is an element of truth
你所说的还是有点道理的
in what you say.
啊
Ah.
一个医生
A doctor's,
一位全科医生 我想
a general practitioner's I perceive,
开业不久 或许生意还不错
not been long in practice or had much to do,
他是来找我们商量事情的
come to consult us I fancy.
我们回来得太巧了
Lucky we came back.
啊 福尔摩斯先生
Ah,Mr. Holmes.
谢谢 哈德森夫人
Thank you Mrs. Hudson.
医生 这是我的朋友兼同事 华生先生
Doctor,this is my friend and colleague Dr. Watson.
请坐 阁下莅临寒舍 未知所为何事
Pray resume your seat and tell me how I may serve you.
我的确是医生 我叫珀西·特里维廉
Well,I am indeed a doctor and my name is Percy Travelian
住在布鲁克街403号♥
and I live at number 403 Brook Street.
你不就是
Aren't you the author
《原因不明的神经损伤》
of a monograph upon obscure nervous lesions?
那篇论文的作者吗?
of a monograph upon obscure nervous lesions?
是的 但甚少听人提及
Yes,but I so seldom hear of the work
我还以为早被遗忘了呢
I thought it quite dead.
怎么会呢
By no means.
出版商向我说
My publishers have given me
这本书销路不广
a most discouraging account of its sales.
你也是从医的吗?
You are yourself a medical man?
退役的外科军医
Retired army surgeon.
我对神经病学很感兴趣
My hobby has always been the study of nervous disease.
我很希望能够对它
I should of course like to make it
进行专门研究 不过 一个人
an absolute specialty but a man
当然必须从事他首先能够着手的工作
must take what he can get first.
显然 这是题外话了
However,this is beside the question
福尔摩斯先生 我知道
and I do appreciate,Mr. Holmes,
你的时间是多么宝贵
how very valuable your time is.
在布鲁克街我的寓所里
The fact is that a singular train of events
最近发生了一连串非常奇怪的事情
has occurred recently at my house in Brook Street
今晚 这些事情已经到了非常严重的关头
and tonight they came to such a head
我感到实在不能再耽误了
that I felt it was impossible to wait another hour
必须马上来请你出出主意 帮个忙
before asking for your advice and your assistance.
你要我出主意 帮忙 我非常欢迎
You are very welcome to both.
请把那些使你感到不安的事情
Let me have a detailed account of the circumstances
详细地讲给我听听
which have disturbed you.
其中有一两件事如此琐碎
Well one or two of them are so trivial
以至于我都不好意思提及
that I am almost ashamed to mention them.
不过这件事令人非常莫名片妙
But the matter is so inexplicable
而近来变得更加复杂
and the recent turn it has taken so elaborate
我只好把一切都摆在你面前
that I shall lay it all before you and you shall judge
请你取其精华 去其糟粕
what is essential and what is not.
我是伦敦大学毕业的
I am a London University man and I am not unduly
可以说我是优等生 绝不是自吹自擂
singing my praises when I say I was a very promising student
我的前途
And it was thought a distinguished career
一片光明
lay before me.
然而 就在此时 最大的障碍出现了
However,there was one great stumbling block.
钱?
Money?
是的 医生 钱
Indeed doctor,money.
我需要一笔资金开始行医
I needed capital not only to practice
以及逃离我被迫租下的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表