剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
This used to be the maid's room.
她也希望你开始打扫房♥子吗
She expect you to start cleaning the house, too?
我只是很高兴有一个能称之为家的地方
I'm just happy to have a place to call home.
好久没这种感觉了
It's been a while.
所以你真的相信这些吗
So you're really going along with this?
你妈说得对
Your mom makes a good point.
也许是时候停止搞对抗了
Maybe it's time to stop fighting.
搞对抗也带来好处
What good has it done?
废话
Bullshit.
你是我认识过最固执的孩子
You were the most stubborn kid I ever knew.
比罗恩还要固执 这点不是假的
Even more stubborn than Ron, which is saying something.
-人是会变的 -你不会
- People change. - Not you.
在你发现格伦·霍拉一直在欺负我的时候
You punched Glenn Hollar in the face
你直接一拳打在他脸上
after you found out he'd been bullying me.
而不只是袖手旁观
You don't just stand by.
你不是这样的人
This isn't you.
很抱歉你这么想
I'm sorry you feel that way.
你认为老妈叫罗恩去谋杀科拉
You think Mom ordered Ron to kill Cora.
谋杀老爸
And Dad.
我不知道该怎么想
I don't know what I think.
但你是来查清楚这件事的对吧
But you're here to find out, right?
我不是来搞对抗的 我是来支持你们的
I'm not here to fight. I'm gonna fall in line.
谁知道呢
Who knows,
也许我能在蒸馏厂找到工作
maybe there's a job for me at the distillery.
所以你希望我相信你不会搞对抗吗
So you expect me to believe that you're not gonna fight?
我不会 你也不该
I'm not. You shouldn't, either.
我会待在这里 小姐
I'll be right here, Miss.
你怎么...
Hey. What are you...
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
这里真不错
Your place is nice.
地方简陋
I mean, it's-it's-it's nothing fancy.
我喜欢
I like it.
很适合你
It's very you.
抱歉 但是你怎么来了
I'm sorry, but what are you, what are you doing here?
之前我们没机会聊完那个话题
We didn't get to finish our conversation earlier.
不 我想你把要说的话都说完了
No, I think you said everything you needed to say.
没说完
I didn't.
事实是 我一直没对你坦白
Truth is, I haven't been completely honest with you,
或是对我自己
or myself.
我说我们之间什么也没有
When I said that there was nothing between us,
我骗了你
I lied.
我很害怕
I was scared.
我不敢相信有人愿意和我在一起
I couldn't believe that someone would want to be with me,
我的脸这样
like this.
和我在一起 你永远不必这么想
You never have to feel that way with me.
我对每个人都是这种感受
I feel that way with everyone.
我看得出人们尽量不去看我的脸
I can tell when people are trying not to look at my face,
或是他们偷偷地看一眼
or when they sneak a peek,
又或是他们在盯着我看的时候
or when they just stare.
我余下的一生都会是这样
It's gonna be like this for the rest of my life.
不是每个人看到的都是你的伤痕
Not everybody sees your scars.
我看着你的时候 我眼中只有你
When I look at you, I just see you,
我认为你很漂亮
and I think you are so beautiful.
医生说我不必再戴着面具了
The doctor said I don't have to wear my mask anymore.
我害怕
I'm afraid.
不必害怕
You don't have to be.
别 抱歉
No. Sorry.
不行
I can't.
不不 没事 没关系
No, no. You're okay. It's okay.
等你准备再摘下来
Whenever you're ready.
我不知道我们之间的这种感觉是什么
I don't know what this is between us,
但我真的想看看发展下去会怎么样
but I really want to see where it goes.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表