剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
几个人的名字 迪伦过去跟他们一起跑步
Names of a few guys Dylan used to run with.
你觉得有人可能和这件事有关吗
Well, anyone you think might be involved?
或者他们可能知道谁雇了他杀艾什莉
Or they might know who hired him to kill Ashley.
那是什么
What have you got?
见鬼
Shit.
至少他们这次给了我们一个警告
Yeah. At least they've given us a heads-up this time.
你真的觉得
Do you really think
这跟安炸♥弹♥的是同一个人
this is the same person as the bomber?
很可能
It could be.
我把它拿到实验室去
I, uh, I'll get it to the lab,
确保快点检查
make sure it's expedited.
谢谢你 有什么情况 告诉我
Thank you. Keep me in the loop.
我要回艾什莉那去了
Got to get back to Ashley.
你觉得这个主意好吗
Do you think that's a good idea?
这两只死鸟是鸳鸯
I mean, these are two dead lovebirds.
没有人会来找我的
No one's coming after me.
你确信
Are you sure?
你是艾什莉的新欢
I mean, you are Ashley Rose's new man.
不管是谁做的 都想让她难过
Whoever did this wants her to suffer.
这让你也成为了目标
That makes you a target, too.
我不是目前你需要担心的人
I'm not the one that you need to be worried about right now.
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
我知道 如果你想帮忙的话
I know. So if you want to help,
找出是谁寄的
find out who sent that.
我在找工作
I'm looking for a gig.
最近还好吗
Taking care of yourself these days?
-能控制住吗 -是啊 我没喝酒了
- You got it under control? - Yeah, I'm totally clean.
我状态很好 随时可以开工
I'm suited and booted, ready to roll.
那你回归到项目中来了
So, you're back in the program?
我还没有参加过任何会议
I haven't, uh, done any meetings yet,
但是我 我...
but I'm-I'm...
门罗 我是杰克逊 什么事
Monroe, it's Jackson. What's up?
杰克逊...
Uh, Jackson...?
杰克逊·普鲁伊特
Jackson Pruitt.
-做这个很需要勇气 -达米安
- It took so much courage to do this. - Damien.
-你在这干吗 -没什么
- What are you doing here? - Oh, not much.
只是在计划纳什维尔前所未有的
Just planning the greatest comeback
最盛大的回归
Nashville has ever seen.
你不会相信的
You're not gonna believe it.
音乐城大礼堂后天
There's an opening at the Music City Auditorium
有个开幕式 时机很好
in two days. It's fantastic timing.
-我跟你说 这就是命中注定 -艾什莉
- I'm telling you, this was meant to be. - Ashley.
你不能演出 你现在还收到了新的威胁
You're not gonna perform, not with this new threat out there.
永远都会有威胁的
Well, there's always gonna be threats.
-这整本书都是恐吓啊 -这不一样
- We have a whole book full of them. - This is very different.
我也不一样了
Well, I'm different.
我不会让他们以为给我寄几只鸟
And I'm not gonna let someone sending me a few birds
就能阻止我做我想做的
stop me from doing what I want.
那什么能阻止他们做他们想做的呢
And what's gonna stop them from doing what they want?
那你想要我做什么
What would you like me to do?
每次受到恐吓都要逃跑躲在这儿吗
Every time there's a new threat, run and hide in here?
我才不要呢
I'm not doing that.
永远都不要
Not anymore.
听着
Look...
这次我们会做好准备 好吗
We'll be ready this time, okay?
我们会加强安全工作 绝对密不透风
We'll have so much security, it'll be like Fort Knox.
顺便问一句
By the way,
那个保镖在哪里
where is the bodyguard?
我们得带上他 想象一下
We have to include him. Imagine it.
他守在边上 你在台上对他唱歌♥
Him in the wings. You onstage, singing to him.
-这不可能 -有何不可
- That's not happening. - Come on.
观众很吃这套的 真爱征服一切
The crowd will eat that up. True love conquering all.
达米安 这是个错误
Damien, this is a mistake.
我把话挑明了吧
Let me be clear.
我们绝对要这么做
We're doing this.
演出得按我的意思办
And we're doing it my way.
不搞噱头 不要伴舞
No gimmicks. No backup dancers.
不燃烟火
No pyrotechnics.
就我和我的吉他 好吧
Just me and my guitar. Okay?
好
Okay.
如你所愿
Whatever you want.
很好
Great.
克里斯汀 我正要上去见你
Christine, I was just heading up to see you.
我等不及了
I couldn't wait.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
是布兰登
It's Brendan.
我这两天都联♥系♥不上他
I haven't heard from him in two days.
他一直不接我电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls,
他助理告诉我他也不在公♥司♥
and his assistant told me he hasn't been here, either.
我以为他生病了
I just assumed that he was out sick.
我去外地开会
I was at a conference out of town.
然后他一直没回复我信息
Then he stopped texting me back.
我以为他又生我气了
I thought he was just mad at me again,
可我回家后 他不在家
but when I got back, he wasn't home.
现在我觉得肯定出事了
Now I'm thinking something's really wrong.
塔克有提什么事吗
Has Tucker mentioned anything?
塔克 我
Tucker? I...
他跟这事儿有什么关系吗
Wh-Why would he have anything to do with it?
这是布兰登的
Uh, this is Brendan's.
这是他手♥机♥的镜像 这是他所有的短♥信♥
It mirrors his phone, so it shows all of his texts.
最后一条是发送给塔克的
The last one he sent was to Tucker.
我知道奥利维亚的事了 一小时后布里斯顿餐吧见 布兰登
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
克里斯汀 我不清楚
Christine, I had no idea.
我意思是他们看对方都不顺眼
I mean, they can't stand each other.
谁是奥利维亚
Who is Olivia?
我不太清楚
I'm not sure.
你能打电♥话♥问塔克吗
Can you call Tucker?
看他有什么线索不
See if he knows anything?
我给他打过电♥话♥ 但打不通
I tried him but couldn't reach him.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
嗨 我是塔克
Hi, you've reached Tucker.
我现在正忙 直接到语♥音♥留言了
I'm not available right now.It's going straight to voice mail.
我要去找塔克
Okay, I'm gonna find Tucker,
我一有消息马上打电♥话♥给你
and I will call you as soon as I hear anything.
-好吗 会没事的 -好
- Okay? It's gonna be okay. - Okay.
好
Okay.
塔克 该睡觉了哦
Tucker, it's time for bed.
塔克
Tucker.
你做了什么
What did you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我告诉过你不要进这个房♥间
I told you not to come in here.
回到你房♥间去
Go to your room!
这是什么
What is this?
回答我
Answer me!
是安娜
It's Anna.
不要 不要 不要
No. No, no.
不要 我需要她
Don't. I need her.
你疯了吗 放手
Have you lost your mind? Let go.
没有她 我睡不着
I can't sleep without her.
给我这该死的娃娃
Give me the fucking doll.
让我来告诉你
Let me tell you something.
安娜死了
Anna is dead.
她不会再回来了
And she is never coming back.
你不准再做这种事了
Don't you ever do anything like this again.
要不然 大家都会认为你是个怪胎
Or everyone's gonna know you're a freak.
戒毒戒酒小组
第一次来吗
First-timer?
我也想
I wish.
那欢迎回来
Well, welcome back.
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表