剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
你们还好吗 抱歉
Are you guys okay? I'm sorry.
-我不应该过问 -没关系
- That's not my place. - It's fine.
我真的很喜欢他
I like him. I do.
但有时候就顺其自然
But sometimes it just runs its course. You know?
如果是杰克逊请你帮忙 那我不能接受
And if Jackson asked you to help, I can't accept it.
不 不是他
No, it wasn't him.
那也一样 我能照顾好自己
All the same, I can take care of myself.
西蒙 你不了解自己的处境
Simone, I don't think that you appreciate your situation.
你也许没有杀害你的朋友
You might not have killed your friend,
但说服警方完全是另一回事
but convincing the police is a whole other story.
为什么不让我帮你
Why don't you let me help you?
告诉我 发生什么了
Tell me what's going on.
我的委托人来了
Here comes my client.
晚点聊 别惹麻烦 好吗
Let's talk later. Stay out of trouble, okay?
上车吧
Get in.
爸爸 希望我没让你担心
Hey, Dad. Hope I didn't worry you.
我知道 我一直很忙
I know, I've been so busy.
我找到了丽贝
Oh, I found Reba.
它自己回来的
She came back all on her own.
还有件事
Something else happened.
我遇到了一个人
I met somebody.
我觉得他很有潜力
Well, I think he has potential.
他其实是个作家
Oh, he's, he's a writer, actually.
一个小说家
A novelist.
我知道
I know.
遇到一个有共同爱好的人真棒
Oh, it's so nice to meet someone who shares a common interest.
《湖面》
塔克·里德
献给我的至爱
麦蒂
我也想你
I miss you, too.
爸爸 抱歉 我得挂了
Dad, I'm sorry, I've got to go.
晚点再聊
I'll talk to you later.
《湖面》
我能随便出去吗
So can I just get out wherever?
还是说我成了一个囚犯
Or am I some sort of prisoner?
辛迪是我的业务经理 她在等你的电♥话♥
Cindy is my business manager. She's expecting your call.
罗恩跟我说 你欠了三十万的债
Ron told me that you have some outstanding debt, 300,000 worth.
我不想知道细节
I'd rather not know the details.
辛迪会安排
But Cindy will make the arrangements.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我一定要别有用心吗
Do I have to have some kind of ulterior motive?
西蒙 科拉是你母亲最亲近的朋友
Simone, Cora was your mother's closest friend. And...
我跟她有隔阂 但我信赖她
there was a distance between us, but I relied on her.
也欣赏她
And I admired her.
而你把她开除了
Then you fired her.
真有道理
Makes perfect sense.
我们在生意发展方向上有分歧
We disagreed on the direction of the business.
但我绝不会伤害她
But I would never want to hurt her.
我对此表示怀疑
Somehow I doubt that.
我知道你会怀疑
I assumed you would.
你要带我去哪里
Where are you taking me?
原来她也不是什么都知道
Oh, so she doesn't know everything, after all.
没想到你会联♥系♥我
I was surprised to hear from you.
最近没在酒吧里看见你啊
Haven't seen you at the bar lately.
我和个女孩交往了一段时间 但没成
I was seeing this girl. It didn't work out.
我和很多女孩交往呢
I'm seeing a lot of girls.
这个... 不一样
This one was... different.
她们每个都不一样
Yeah, they all are.
然后就都一样了
Until they're not.
你得重归情场 牛仔
You got to get back on that horse, cowboy.
布瑞塔妮
Brittany!
过来
Come here.
史蒂夫
Hi, Steve.
你认识我哥们杰克逊吗
You know my buddy Jackson?
应该不认识
I don't believe I do.
这是你的地方吧
This is your place, right?
-是啊 -挺不错
- That's right. - It's nice.
你弹琴吗
Do you play?
-会一点 -一点
- Some. - Some?
这哥们的音乐细胞是天生的
This guy's got music in his blood.
他老爸是给乔治·斯特雷特伴奏的
His dad played with George Strait.
他喝酒也很出名 也和他爸一样
He's a legendary drinker like his dad, too.
艾什莉·萝丝
Oh, his sister
是他妹妹
is Ashley Rose.
真的啊
Whoa. Seriously?
我的任务完成了
My job here is done.
谢啦 史蒂夫
Thanks, Steve.
有个出名的妹妹是什么感觉
So, what's it like, having a famous sister?
其实我不太想那个
I don't really think about it that much.
也不太说那个
Or talk about it.
是因为... 那个意外吗
Um, because... the accident?
那不是事故
You know, it wasn't an accident.
是有人想杀她
It was somebody trying to kill her.
那可太可怕了
That-that's awful.
你们俩亲密吗
Are you two close?
虽然我想但我并不常见她 但... 是的
I don't see her as much as I'd like to, but... yeah.
我们挺亲密
We are.
有你她可真幸运
Oh. Well, she's lucky to have you.
要给你再倒点吗
You need a refill?
麦蒂
麦蒂
拒绝
我们有麻烦
We have a problem.
塔克 是我
Tucker, it's me.
我不想让我们俩的关系就放任自流
I don't want our relationship to just run its course.
我要见你
I need to see you.
我过来了
I'm coming over.
你要给她打电♥话♥ 说服她不要过来
You need to call her and convince her not to come.
和她分手
Break up with her.
我不会这么做的
I'm not gonna do that.
你没有选择
You don't have a choice.
我不会这么做的
I won't do it.
你不明白她对我有多重要
You have no idea how much she means to me.
塔克
Tucker.
如果她来了
If she comes here,
你知道我会做什么
you know what I'm going to do.
奥利维亚 求求你
Olivia, please. Please.
我会告诉她你的真实面目
I'll tell her who you really are.
我会给她看玫瑰花丛下埋的是什么
I'll show her what's buried under the rose bushes.
我会告诉她你对布兰登做了什么
I'll tell her what you did to Brendan.
对我
To me.
你一直想保护她 不让她知道这些
You've been trying to protect her from all of that,
对不对
haven't you?
那这就是你永远保护她的办法
Well, this is how you protect her for good.
她不会相信我的
She's never gonna believe me.
你已经对她撒了这么久的谎了
You've been lying to her for this long.
我打赌你已经非常在行了
I bet you're really good at it by now.
麦蒂
响了
It's ringing.
塔克 我要过来了
Tucker, I'm coming over.
我不想在电♥话♥里
Okay? This is not a conversation
和你说这种事
that I want to have over the phone.
麦蒂 等等
Maddie, wait.
听我说
Just listen to me.
我有话和你说
I have to tell you something.
什么 塔克
What? What, Tucker?
有什么事那么重要都不能等我到了再说
What's so important you can't wait until I get there?
结束了
It's over.
实际情况是
The truth is,
这对我一直都很难受
this hasn't been working for me.
我无法入睡
I haven't been able to sleep.
一直都躲着你
I've been avoiding you.
我一直
I keep
努力想让我们能过下去 可我做不到
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表