剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
也许是乐观
Optimistic, maybe.
你指的是天真
You mean naive.
我妹妹就是这么说我的
That's what my sister calls me.
她这个人比较实际
Oh, she's the practical one.
有两个孩子 结婚了
Two kids, married...
我是个理想派
I'm the dreamer.
但要想人生有成就
But you know, I think you have to be a little naive
人就要天真一点
to get anywhere in life.
你得信任别人 对吧
Well, you have to trust people, right?
人生总会有风险
There's always a risk.
比如 你有个未婚夫
For instance, you have a fiancé.
顺便说一下 戒指很漂亮
That's a beautiful ring, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
他求婚的时候
When he popped the question,
你确定他还是之前的他吗
were you absolutely positive that it was him?
我说的是 百分之百确定
I mean, 100% sure?
当然不是
Of course not.
因为人生没有什么是真正确定的
Because there are no real guarantees in life.
你雇个好律师
Well, there are
就能
when you hire a good lawyer.
希望如此
I hope so.
我不想这样
You know, I hate to do this,
但我一整天没吃东西
but I haven't eaten anything all day.
你觉得吃饭的时候能解决我的问题吗
Do you think we could finish this over food?
你知道吗
You know what? Um...
我想 但我工作都排满了
I would, but I have a completely full schedule.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
布兰登把我推了 你又太忙
Brendan blows me off, and you are too busy.
我理解
I get it.
雷切尔 抱歉
Rachel, um... I'm sorry.
我会腾出时间
I will make time.
我知道附近有个很不错的地方
I know a great place right around the corner.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我喝红酒了
If I have a glass of wine,
你可不可以不告诉
you won't tell my soon-to-be ex-fiancé,
我的准前未婚夫
will you?
律师与客户的保密协议
Attorney-client privilege
适用于所有事
applies to everything.
包括喝红酒
Including wine.
怎么了
What's going on?
刚到的给萝丝小姐的
This just arrived for Miss Rose.
操
Oh, shit.
谁放的
Who dropped it off?
快递服务
Package delivery service.
一个小时前送到他们门口的
Uh, arrived on their doorstep an hour ago.
跟他们说我们要
Okay, tell them we need
他们现在有的
any surveillance footage
全部监控录像
that they have now.
"第一次你很幸运
"You got lucky the first time.
但不会有下次"
It won't happen again."
上次爆♥炸♥前没有任何警告
There was no warning before the explosion.
我们怎么知道
How do we know
-这两次有关联 -我们不知道
- that this is related? - We don't.
这说明这是全新的威胁等级
That said, this represents a new threat level.
这是鸳鸯
These are lovebirds.
是因为你和我的事
This is about me and you.
网上都是我们的照片
Those photos of us are all over the Internet.
臆测你们的感情生活
Speculation about your love life...
-现在又是复出演出 -不管是谁做的
- and now a comeback tour... - Whoever did this
他们知道你要重新生活 他们想确保
sees you getting your life back, and they want to make sure
你的愿望不会达成
that doesn't happen.
为什么有人这么讨厌我
Why does somebody hate me so much?
-我做了什么 -你没做什么
- What did I do? - You did nothing.
不是你的错
This is not your fault.
不管是谁送的 他很病态
Whoever sent this is sick.
我要把这交给警♥察♥
I'm gonna take it to the police.
但在此期间 别离开房♥子
But in the meantime, do not leave the property.
在这里我的人能更好地保护你
My guys can protect you better here.
好吗
Okay?
不 我不能喝 有工作
Oh, no, I shouldn't. I'm working.
你在为我工作
You're working for me.
别再担心
Stop worrying.
塔克 很文艺的名字
So, Tucker. Very artsy name.
对 本该是我的第一个警告
Yeah. Should have been my first warning.
天堂里的烦恼吗
Trouble in paradise?
-他劈腿了 -他没有
- He cheated on me. - No, he did not.
你漂亮聪明
Okay, you are gorgeous and smart.
你就是大家心中的梦中情人
You're like a dream woman.
他为什么要劈腿
Why would he cheat on you?
我不知道
I don't know.
刚开始的时候我们的感情还不错
Things were great when we first met.
那时他在写他的第一本书
He was writing his first book.
他很有创意 很有趣
He was so creative, so interesting.
感兴趣
Interested.
我们 我们一见如故
You know, we just, we just clicked.
那什么改变了呢
So what changed?
他开始出现睡眠问题
He started having trouble sleeping.
接着写不出东西来
Then trouble writing,
变成一个恶性循坏
and just became a vicious cycle.
但是你还是支持他
But you supported him.
我是说 感情上
I mean, emotionally.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Of course.
我相信他
I mean, I-I believed in him.
我...
I...
我喜欢他头脑工作的方式
I loved the way his mind worked.
他观察人的方式
The way he observed people.
他 他留意到人们的小癖好
He just, he noticed their-their quirks,
他们的模式
their patterns.
一部分是未婚夫
Part fiancé,
另一部分是精神病医生
part shrink?
是吧
Yeah, sort of.
但是失眠开始后
But then the insomnia kicks in,
他变成了另外一个人
and then it's like he's just a different person.
多不同
Different how?
嗯...不开心
Um... unhappy.
阴暗
Darker.
就像那些观察能力
It's like those powers of observation
互相纠葛在一起
just kind of twist in on themselves
没有出路
and-and have nowhere to go.
但你还是爱他
But you loved him anyway?
嗯...我觉得我的家族里出饱受折磨的艺术家
Well... I think tortured artist runs in my family.
看看我 自己的事说个不停
Look at me, I won't shut up about myself.
我们应该谈论你的事
We're supposed to be talking about you.
没事
Don't worry about it.
我很高兴我们之间的关系
I'm happy that we connected enough
让你感到舒服 愿意分享
for you to feel comfortable sharing.
有事吗
Something wrong?
布兰登的事
It's about Brendan.
嗯...他妻子在我办公室
Um... his wife is in my office.
天啦 希望没事
Oh, my God, I hope everything's okay.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
我要 我可能要走了
You know what? I'm gonna-- I should probably go.
-我知道了 -你确定
- Oh, I've got it. - Are you sure?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
谢谢 下次我请客
Thank you. Next time it's on me.
-我们 我们晚点聊 -好
- Um, let's-let's talk later. - Okay.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for stopping by.
当然 保持联♥系♥
Sure. Be in touch.
你从她那里得到什么信息吗
Did you get anything from her?
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表