剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
你知道他出重症监护室后第一个做什么吗
Yeah. You know the first thing he did out of ICU?
让我偷偷带点松饼和培根
Asked me to sneak in pancakes and bacon.
但是 能让他真正好过点的
But, uh, what'd really make him feel better
是找到迪伦·杨到底为谁做事
is finding out who Dylan Young was working for.
好了 博 才过去几小时
Okay, Beau, it's only been a few hours.
好吗 我在查迪伦的财政情况
All right? I am on Dylan's financial records.
有人雇了他 我们很快就会找到
Somebody hired him. We'll find out soon.
你找泰勒谈过吗 那个女友
Have you spoken to Taylor, the girlfriend?
她肯定知道些什么
I mean, she's got to know something.
没有
No.
没有 我没想到这个
No, I-I hadn't thought of that.
博
Beau,
我想让你知道最新情况
I want to keep you in the loop.
但我怎么知道你不会
But how do I know you're not just gonna
又擅自行动呢
go off on your own again?
因为我答应了你
Because you have my word.
我之前也以为你也答应了
I thought I had it last time.
然后我却为了救你的命而不得不杀人
Then I had to kill someone to save your life.
听着 我知道我该待着什么也不做
Look, I know I'm supposed to just sit here and do nothing,
但我爸已经中枪了
but my dad's already been shot.
想艾什莉死的人还逍遥法外
The person who wanted Ashley to die is still out there.
如果她出了什么事
And if something happens to her...
我有任何发现会及时告诉你
I will let you know the second I find anything.
我保证
I promise.
你想见我们
You wanted to see us?
你听说科拉的事了吗
Did you hear about Cora?
-听说了 -听说了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他们说是抢劫杀人
They're saying it was a robbery gone wrong.
他们知道是谁干的吗
Do they have any idea who did it?
正在查
They're looking into it.
鉴于你对西蒙做的事 我得问一句
And given what you did with Simone, I have to ask,
因为警♥察♥肯定会来问
because the police sure as hell are.
你是否
Did you have
与这事有任何关系
anything to do with this?
没有
No.
妈 我发誓
Mom, I swear.
我们搬来的时候你们还小
You boys were young when we moved in here,
所以也许你们不记得在那之前的情形
so maybe you don't remember what it was like before,
当我们一无所有 当我得为
when we had nothing, when I had to fight
你们的每一顿饭拼搏奋斗时
for every meal that I put on your plates.
有一条我们不能跨越的底线
There's a line that we don't cross
我想相信你们都明白
and I want to believe that you know that.
我只是希望西蒙不要挡道
I just wanted Simone out of the way.
我没有杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我相信你
I believe you.
那你昨晚在哪里
So where were you last night?
在你回家前
Before you came home.
我出去了
I was out.
有人和你在一起吗
Was anybody with you?
如果我是你 就三思再回答
I'd consider your answer if I were you.
罗恩跟我在一起
Ron was with me.
我们昨晚一起去了酿酒厂
We went to the distillery last night.
喝了几杯 然后我们去了百老汇
Had a couple drinks, then we went down to Broadway.
去了几家酒吧
In and out of a few bars.
真的吗
Really?
你们俩 在一起
You two, together?
想要重归于好
Wanted to bury the hatchet.
我们是一家人
We're family.
这个词是有含义的 对吧
That's supposed to mean something, isn't it?
你的进展很大
Well, you are making excellent progress.
植皮愈合地很好
The skin grafts are healing nicely.
检查下你的喉咙
Let's check your throat.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
你很幸运
You're a lucky woman.
你声带的损伤几乎全部愈合了
The damage to your vocal cords is almost completely healed.
你试着唱过歌♥吗
Have you tried to sing?
因为我觉得你完全可以唱了
Because I don't see any reason why you can't.
我唱过
I have.
然后呢
And?
我可以唱
I can.
但和之前不一样 很困难
But it's not like before. It's difficult.
我明白了
I see.
至于弹力衣
Well, as far as the compression suit goes,
你已经不需要了
you don't need it anymore.
我可以给你手臂配一个弹力袖套
And I can provide you with a sleeve for just your arm.
-那面具呢 -现在的话
- What about the mask? - At this point,
现在只是装饰用的
it's cosmetic, nothing more.
如果你想 可以摘掉了
You can take it off now, if you like.
还是会疼
It still hurts.
我觉得还没有完全愈合
I don't think it's healed enough.
我同意 再戴段时间吧
I agree. We need some more time.
等等
Hold on a minute!
谢谢
Thank you.
你能进来了
You can come in!
打扰了
Excuse me.
真对不起 我
I-I'm so sorry. I, uh...
我只是在检查窗户传感器
I was just performing a, uh, window sensor check.
我晚点再过来
I'll, uh, come back later.
我
I, uh,
-我想检查已经结束了 对吧 -对
- I think we're done here, right? - Yeah.
艾什莉 我觉得你该走了
Ashley, I think you should go.
去哪里
Go where?
博在检查传感器
Well, Beau is performing a sensor check.
我想着
I thought...
你能帮上他
he could use your help.
博 等等
Hey, Beau. Wait up.
我来帮你检查传感器什么的
I'm here to help you with the sensor something?
-你... -我妈让我过来找你
- Uh, y... - My mom told me to come see you.
你妈让你过来找我
Your mom told you to come see me?
对
Yeah.
好吧 医生那边都还好吗
Okay. How was everything with the doctor?
挺好的 你也知道
Fine. You know, um...
没什么实质性改变
No real change.
抱歉 你肯定很难受
I'm sorry. That must be tough.
对
Yeah.
我们的那些照片你觉得
So... photos of us?
媒体都炸开了锅
Yeah, the press is, uh, having a field day.
抱歉 我从没想把你卷进来
I'm sorry. I never meant to drag you into all this.
不
No, uh...
原来就是这种感觉啊
this is what it's like, huh?
大家会盯着你的一举一动
Having people watch your every move?
这也不是第一次那些小报
It isn't the first time the tabloids have...
臆测我的感情生活
speculated about my love life.
他们
Well, they, uh...
他们几乎都写我们结婚了
...they practically have us heading down the aisle.
是不是很疯狂
Crazy, right?
对
Yeah.
他们很擅长无中生有
They're good at making something of nothing.
对吧
Right?
对
Yeah.
你以为现在大家
You'd think people would, uh,
不会再信他们在网上看到的报道
stop believing what they read on the Internet.
我该走了 要给新保安介绍这里的情况
I should go. I got to brief the new security guy, so...
迈克 是这样 我知道很匆忙
Mike. Look, man, I know this is short notice;
我 我去不了今晚的演奏会
I... I can't make the gig tonight.
我生病了 咳嗽
I, um, I got that bug that's going around.
肺都快咳出来了
I'm hacking up a lung, man.
随便
Well... whatever, man.
信不信由你 我不在乎
You can believe me or don't believe me, I don't care.
那你可以再找个主吉他手
Well, then, you can get yourself another lead guitar player,
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表