剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
I don't fucking know, but I can't let this happen.
你听起来很偏执
You sound paranoid.
你不觉得一有机会
Do you think she won't sell us both out
她就会出♥卖♥♥♥我们吗
the first chance she gets?
-不要这么说 -这是事实啊
- Don't say that. - It's fucking true!
她只想着她自己
All she does is think about herself.
你眼瞎了 这都看不出来
And you're too blind to see it!
你我联手 我们可以先她一步的
Me and you, we can get ahead of this, all right?
我们可以去警局
We can go to the cops
揭发妈妈对弗兰克信托动的手脚
and tell them what Mom's done with Frank's trust,
还有她如何精心策划这一堆破事儿
and how she orchestrated all of this shit.
你这是要大义灭亲吗
You want to turn our own mother in to the cops?
要是你错了呢
And what if you're wrong?
我不会错的
I'm not.
你到底站不站我这边
Now, are you with me or not?
你真不该威胁妈妈的
You really shouldn't have threatened Mom.
你哪来的枪
Where the fuck did you get a gun?
我本不想混这趟浑水的
I tried to stay out of it.
我是真的不想
I tried.
但弗兰克说他要离开妈妈
But Frank said he was gonna leave Mom.
而且一点财产都不会分给她
He was gonna leave her with nothing.
是你杀了弗兰克
You killed Frank.
我是想劝劝他
I tried to reason with him.
我是想要他看到
I wanted him to understand
他的离开会对妈妈产生什么样的影响
what he would do to Mom if he left.
妈妈会受多大的打击
How badly he would destroy her.
但他说他不在乎
But he said he didn't care.
跟你现在一样 他一点都不在乎
Like you, he didn't give a shit
妈妈会出什么样的事
what would happen to her.
把枪放下 你我
Just put the gun down, and you and I,
-我们可以想办法解决 -我早想好了
- we can-we can figure this out. - I already have.
什么 你要开枪打我吗
What? You gonna shoot me?
警♥察♥早晚会知道是你做的
The cops will know it was you.
不 他们不会
No, they won't.
找不到尸体 他们就不知道啦
Not if there's not a body.
只有你一消失 警♥察♥就会
Once you disappear, the cops will just
认为你是畏罪潜逃
assume you did it and ran.
你一直就是个混♥蛋♥
You've always been such an asshole.
没有人会细想的
Nobody will think twice.
我了解你
I know you.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
你会按我说的做
You're gonna do exactly what I say.
现在给我你的枪
Now, give me the gu--
我是查普曼 我在湖景道134号♥
This is Chapman. I'm at 134 Lake View Lane.
我有个关于布兰登·帕克的线索
I've got a lead on Brendan Park.
他的妻子报♥警♥说他失踪了
His wife reported him missing.
我要前去查探一下
I'm gonna take a closer look.
收到 警探 确认收到
Copy that, Detective. 10-4.
麦蒂
Maddie...
一个聪明漂亮的成功律师是怎么
how does a smart, successful, beautiful attorney
爱上这个满嘴谎言 工于心计的变♥态♥呢
fall for this lying, manipulative psychopath?
是忧郁的作家气质让你难以自持吗
The brooding writer thing, was that too hard to resist?
别烦她
Just leave her alone.
那你呢
What about you?
她哪里特别了
What makes her so special?
你真的从没想过绑♥架♥她吗
Did you seriously never consider abducting her?
没有 永远不会的
No. Never.
为什么
Why?
她一头黑发 像安娜一样
She has dark hair, same as Anna.
像我一样
Same as me.
为什么不绑♥架♥她 放过我
Why not take her and spare me?
因为她拯救了我
Because she saved me.
我们相遇的那天
The day we met,
在河边的公园
in the park by the river...
我身处黑暗
I was in a dark place.
好几周了 我都睡不着
I hadn't slept in weeks.
我读到溺水而亡就像睡着了一样
And I'd read that drowning was just like going to sleep.
然后麦蒂过来说你好
And then Maddie said hello.
她就像是这么久以来
It was like she was the first person
第一个真正看见我的人
in a long time to really see me.
然后她问我有没有见过这么好的天气
And then she asked if I had ever seen such a beautiful day.
那天天气其实不好
It was not a beautiful day.
天很冷 阴沉沉的
It was cold, and it was overcast.
但她不这么看
But that's not how she saw it.
那个时候我就知道我想
And I knew right then that I wanted
通过她的眼睛看这个世界
to see the world through her eyes.
我想要我们所拥有的
And I wanted what we had
能够足矣
to be enough.
但从来都不够
But it never was.
因为你需要控制和掌握一切
Because you need to control and dominate.
我明白
I get it.
我们就是这样的人
It's who we are.
我跟你说了
I told you...
我跟你一点也不同
you and I are nothing alike.
我爱麦蒂
I love Maddie.
但还不足以停止杀人
Not enough to stop killing.
说实话 塔克 你跟我一样
Be honest, Tucker, you're just like me.
我们都想变成普通人
We're both trying to be normal.
拥有一份感情 希望能够长久
To have relationships and make them work.
但从来都不行
But they never do.
因为我们总是会陷入同一境地
Because we always end up in the same place.
以自我为优先
Putting ourselves first.
如果事情真到那一步
If it came down to it,
既然麦蒂知道了你的真面目
now that Maddie knows who you really are,
你会让她活着吗
would you let her live?
我们有伴了
We have company.
为了他好
For his sake,
我可不会发出声音
I wouldn't make any noise.
晚上好 有什么能帮你吗
Evening. Can I help you?
我是查普曼警探
I'm Detective Chapman.
我们在调查失踪人口的案子
We're investigating a missing person.
-里德先生在家吗 -不在
- Is Mr. Reed at home? - No.
很不幸 他刚出去 需要我让他给你电♥话♥吗
Unfortunately, he stepped out. Can I have him call you?
你介意我进屋看看吗
Would you mind if I come in?
不 当然不 请进吧
No. Of course not. Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 麦蒂 我们的机会来了
All right, Maddie, this is our chance.
我们得离开这里
We have to get out of here.
好 我数到三
Okay, on the count of three,
我需要你用尽全力往下拉
I want you to pull down with all your weight.
-好 -你能做到的 准备好了吗
- Okay. - You can do this. Are you ready?
嗯
Yeah.
一
One...
二
Two...
三
Three!
天哪
Oh, God!
好了 拿下去 拿下去
Okay, all right, pull it off. Pull it off.
赶紧
Do it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要把手铐给你解开
I gotta get you out of these cuffs.
过来
All right, come here.
过来 快点 快点
Come here. Come on. Come on.
操
Fuck.
我们在找一个叫做布兰登·帕克的人
We're looking for a man named Brendan Park.
他妻子上报了他的失踪
His wife reported him missing.
我们有理由认为里德先生
We have reason to believe that Mr. Reed was
是最后一个见过他的人
the last person to see him.
抱歉 这件事我一无所知
Um, sorry, I don't know anything about that.
你和里德先生是什么关系
What's your relationship to Mr. Reed?
我是个朋友
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表