剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Where are we with the license for the Memphis tasting room?
快下来了
It's coming.
比我希望的慢了些 但会下来的
Slower than I'd like, but it'll happen.
麦蒂 你能去他那看看吗 如果他在 我
Maddie, can you stop by his place and see if he's there, I'm...
我真的很担心
I'm just really worried.
我一直给他打电♥话♥
Yeah, I-I've been, I've been calling.
他不接
He's not picking up.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 宝贝
Thank you, honey.
没什么事吧
Is everything okay?
会没事的 我只是
It will be. I'm just,
我只是想找到你哥哥
I'm just trying to track down your brother.
你和他联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to him?
昨晚上他醉醺醺地过来被你赶走以后
Not since last night when he showed up wasted
就没有了
and you threw him out.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这事结果并不好
That didn't come out right.
我知道杰克逊挺不好管
I know that Jackson isn't easy.
我真不知道还能做什么
I just don't know what else to do.
也许能做的你都已经做了
Maybe you've done all you can.
是他自己要想清楚的时候了
Now it's time for him to figure it out.
也许你说得对
Maybe you're right.
如果我不清楚内情的话 我会觉得你看着
If I didn't know better, I would say you look...
我看着怎么了
I look what?
开心
Happy.
你戴着还挺好看
It looks good on you.
你和博 你们...
You and Beau, are you...?
我不想说他
I am not talking about him.
但我的确想和你说件事
But I do have something I need to tell you.
我准备好复工了
I'm ready to get back to work.
我想再次登台表演了
I want to perform again.
你想登台表演
You want to perform?
你不是说过
I thought that you said
你还需要些时间吗
that you needed more time.
我就不能改主意了
I can't change my mind?
当然能了 我只是以为
Uh, of course you can-- I just figured
你会从在家里工作开始
that you would start working here at home.
录首新歌♥
Record a new song.
至于演出 这...
Performing, it...
会有一些安全上的问题
it brings up security concerns.
如果我的时间都花在担心这件事上的话
If that's all I spent my time worrying about,
我一辈子就出不去了
I'd never leave this house.
是什么促使你这样的 是博吗
What prompted this, was it Beau?
这和他无关
This isn't about him.
这是我的事
This is about me.
我只是觉得你还没准备好呢
Well, I just don't think that you are ready for this.
什么情况
What happened?
原本是你想让我回到
You were the one that wanted me back in the spotlight
聚光灯下的
in the first place.
我错了
I was wrong.
这次我真的需要你的支持
I really need your support this time.
杰克逊 开门
Jackson, open up.
杰克逊 我发誓
Jackson, I swear to God
今天别跟我来这套 开门
today is not the day to do this to me. Open up!
快
Come on!
杰克逊
Jackson!
我听见了
I hear you!
麦蒂 搞什么呢
Maddie, what the hell?
很好 你还活着
Oh, good, you're alive.
给妈妈打电♥话♥ 告诉她你没事
Call Mom, tell her you're safe,
省得她没完没了给我打
so she can stop calling me.
-回头见 -等等
- I'll see you later. - Hold on.
哪来的这火气 你去哪
Where's the fire? Where you going?
让我想想
Let me think.
对了 我要去上班
Oh, right, I'm going to work.
你也应该找机会试试
You should try it sometime.
等一下 等一下
Well, hold on a sec, hold on a sec.
干吗
What?
让我看看你
Let me, let me, let me look at you.
你哭过
Have you been crying?
我没功夫理你
I don't have time for this.
等等
Wait.
你是为了我哭的吗
Were you crying because of me?
不是
No.
我可以向你保证
I can assure you I was not.
发生什么了
Then what happened?
塔克取消婚礼了
Tucker called off the wedding.
他有外遇
He was having an affair.
不
Oh, no...
等等我 安娜
Wait up, Anna!
妈妈
Mom?
塔克
Tucker. Hey.
你妈妈没事 只是今天有点难过
Your mom's okay. It's just a difficult day.
大家都难过
For everyone.
去刷牙吧
Go brush your teeth.
罗琳
Lorraine.
你已经喝了多少
How many drinks have you had already?
抱歉 我不能像你一样
Well, I'm sorry I'm not like you.
别这样
Come on.
不 别过去
No. Don't go out there.
现在是早上十点 老天啊
It's 10:00 a.m., for God's sake.
我清醒着承受不住
I can't do this sober.
也别再嗑药了
And no more pills, either.
你吓到儿子了
You're scaring your son.
他为什么没有救她
Why didn't he save her?
塔克当时在场
Tucker was there.
换成安娜一定会救他的
Anna would've saved him.
我经常会看着这些老照片
It's usually me staring at those old things.
看到爸爸这么开心真好
It's nice to see Dad looking so happy.
我在这里的最后几年 我们只有争吵
The last few years I was here, all we did was fight.
有趣的是 你不会知道我也曾住在这里
Funny thing, though. You'd never know I lived here.
这些照片里没有我 到处都没有
I'm not in any of these. Not anywhere.
信不信由你 不是我把你的照片收起来的
Believe it or not, I didn't take them down.
是你父亲收的
Your father did.
在你离开后
After you left,
他说每天经过看到你的照片会很伤心
he said it hurt too much to walk by you every day.
这听起来像他说的话
That sounds like him.
他善于回避任何他不想处理的事情
He was good at avoiding anything he didn't want to deal with.
这让你想起了谁吗
Remind you of anybody?
对了
By the way,
谢谢你今天在早餐后收拾干净
thanks for cleaning up after breakfast this morning.
你做了很多
You went above and beyond.
你知道我不会相信你的表演
You know I'm not buying your act.
假装是好继母
The good stepmother.
没关系 我也不会相信你是个好继女
Oh, it's okay. I'm not buying the good stepdaughter one, either.
但至少我们能聊天
But at least we're talking.
妈妈 你有客人
Mom. You, uh, have a visitor.
克莱 真没想到你会来
Clay? What a surprise to see you here.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
我们得谈谈
We, uh, we need to talk.
好的 出去谈吧
Sure. Let's go outside.
卡拉威先生
Mr. Callaway.
我们还没见过 我是西蒙·加兰
We haven't met. Simone Garland.
弗兰克的女儿 科拉的教女
Frank's daughter, Cora's goddaughter.
-维罗妮卡肯定说起过我吧 -是的
- Veronica must have mentioned me. - She did.
节哀顺变
Very sorry for your loss.
谢谢 你也是
Thanks. You as well.
我相信你和我父亲很亲近吧
I'm sure you and my dad were close.
作为一个委托人 他一定很难对付
He must have been quite a handful as a client.
克莱 我们出去谈吧
Uh, Clay, let's go have that chat.
这次别跟来 儿子
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表