剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me A Story...
有人想杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
大多数都是吓唬人罢了
Most of these are idle threats.
"我们的心和灵魂很快就能燃为一体"
"Our hearts and souls will burn as one."
但我想要你拿着这个 这是个恐慌按钮
I want you to have this. It's a panic button.
这样你需要帮助的话
When you find yourself in need of some assistance...
你会过来找我
You'll come running?
我的雇主是个名人
I work for someone pretty well known.
我在想 也许我们能聚一下
I was thinking maybe we could get together.
你穿得这么精神 性感是要去哪啊
Where are you going looking so smart and sexy?
要去听我爸爸的信托分配
The reading of my father's trust.
他把房♥产都留给了我
He left his estate to me.
我爸什么都没给我留吗 这不可能
My dad left me nothing? This can't be right.
他生前很健康
He was a healthy man.
唯一的问题就是选女人的眼光
The only thing wrong with him was his choice in women.
-五万块 -拿着钱一走了之吧
- $50,000? - You just take the money and go.
帮我带一句话给维罗妮卡
Give Veronica a message from me.
我觉得我们太快订婚了
I think that we got engaged too fast.
-我不想进行下去了 -一切都在改变
- I don't want to do this. - Things are changing.
我在写作 我状态很好
I'm writing. I'm in a good place.
救救我
Help me!
别紧张 没事的
Relax. It's okay.
苏茜
Susie?
苏茜
Susie?
黑色童话
第二季第四集
刚来吗
Just getting in?
是的
I am.
你好吗
How are you?
还行
I'm okay.
刚才那是什么
What was that?
一段新创作
Something new.
现在只有曲调 但我希望以后能变成歌♥
It's just a little melody, but I hope it grows up one day.
你会弹琴吗
You play?
会
Yeah.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你真是个大骗子
You're such a liar.
但我骗到你了
I got you, though.
好了 停下
Okay. Okay, stop.
停下 手给我
Stop, stop. Come here.
把手指放在这里
Put your finger here.
早上好
Morning.
早上好 莫里斯先生
Morning, Mr. Morris.
萝丝小姐 博
Ms. Rose. Beau,
能借一步说话吗
can I see you a minute?
好的
Sir.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
你不是来做她朋友的
You're not here to be her friend.
-你是来保护她的 -我明白
- You're here to protect her. - I understand that.
-是吗 -我的工作是保证她安全 让她开心
- Do you? - It's my job to keep her safe and happy.
错 你的工作是保证她安全 让我开心
No, it's your job to keep her safe and me happy.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
杰夫出去巡逻了
Jeff's outside on patrol,
所以你早上在这里驻守
so you're in here for the morning.
我要回家了
I'm going home.
收到
Copy.
我还在等之前送过去的
I'm still waiting to hear back about
车牌的信息反馈
those license plates that I sent in.
我一知道就告诉你
I'll let you know as soon as I do.
时刻保持专业
Keep it professional. At all times.
等等 安娜
Wait up, Anna!
你太慢了
You're too slow.
别去水里
Don't go in the water.
早上好
Good morning.
听着 我知道昨晚不好过 但是
Look, I know last night was rough, but, uh,
我们别翻旧账了
let's move past it.
重新开始
Start fresh?
冷暴♥力♥ 真的假的
The silent treatment? Really?
行吧
Fine.
一个人要感到多渺小 多没有安全感
How does it feel to be so small and insecure
才会去绑♥架♥和杀害女性
that you have to kidnap and kill women?
你很强悍
You're tough.
直击要害 对吧
Straight for the jugular, huh?
是因为你的鸡♥巴♥太小 才干出这种变♥态♥事吗
Is it just your micro-penis that makes you do such twisted shit?
瞧 这你就太粗鲁了
See, now you're just being rude,
我一直对你以礼相待
when I have been nothing but polite.
你去死吧
Go fuck yourself.
没关系
That's okay.
之前的其他人也不想配合
The others didn't want to cooperate, either.
你想要我♥干♥吗
What do you want with me?
你知道我是个作家
Well, you know I'm a writer.
我正在写一本新书
And, uh, I'm working on a new book.
我的第一本书是关于在孤独中冥想
My first one was a meditation on loneliness.
评价不错
Got good reviews,
但销量不理想
but it didn't do very well.
我还有两本书要出 交稿日也快到了
I have a two-book deal and I'm behind on my deadline.
现在压力很大
So now there's all this... pressure.
这和我有什么关系
What does that have to do with me?
我新书的内容是关于爱和失去
My new book is about love and loss.
这些如何让我们崩溃
How it breaks us down.
我们又如何重新振作
How we put ourselves back together.
所以需要你
That's where you come in.
如果有对象能让我产生共鸣 会很有帮助
It's helpful if I have a subject who can relate.
我不明白
I don't understand.
和我说说卢克
Tell me about Luke.
你怎么会认识他
How do you know about him?
我不是已经说过了吗
Aren't we past that?
我会调查
I do my research.
他是个聪明的孩子
He was a smart kid.
得到了俄克拉荷马州立大学的全额奖学金
Full ride to Oklahoma State.
只有二十二岁
Only 22 years old.
到底怎么了
What was it?
-头部受伤了 -我不想谈他
- Head injury? - I don't want to talk about him.
是因为他 你才不断参加那些派对
Is he the reason for all the partying?
搬来搬去
All the moving around,
还和格兰特那种废物约会
dating losers like Grant?
你是想填补内心的空虚吗
Are you trying to fill the void?
你到底在耍什么把戏
What kind of fucked up game is this?
没什么把戏
No games.
只是头疼而已
It-it was just a headache.
卢克很喜欢在俱乐部踢足球
Luke played club football and he loved it.
有一天他回了家 很累了
One day he came home and he was tired.
他说自己的脑中有鸣声 我以为不严重
He said he had his bell rung and I-I didn't think it was serious.
但确实很严重
But it was.
他们说他的大脑内出血
They said he was bleeding from his brain.
根本没人知道
Nobody knew.
那样失去爱人
A loss like that...
改变了你 对吗
changes you, doesn't it?
每个人都说 过段时间就会好一点
Everyone says give it some time.
但这些都是废话
But that's bullshit.
他的眼睛是什么颜色
What color were his eyes?
什么颜色
What color?
绿色
Green.
你想他吗
Do you miss him?
每一天都在想
Every day of my life.
我能理解
I can understand that.
这个开始很不错
This was a really good start.
为什么选我
Why me?
因为我需要你
Because I need you.
你还不知道 但你也需要我
And you don't know it yet, but you need me, too.
凯尔
Kyle?
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表