剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
You always thought I was the weak one,
但我才是救你的那个
but I was the one that saved you.
好
Okay.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
现在轮到我来保护你了
Now it's my turn to protect you.
现在由我来接手
I'll take it from here.
别 我...
No! I...
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
我必须要做出对我的孩子最好的选择
I have to do what's best for my child.
我知道我让你失望了
I know I failed you,
但我不想把你养育成这样的人
but I didn't raise this.
我要叫警♥察♥
I'm calling the police.
你要为你的行为付出代价
You're gonna pay for what you've done.
松了
Oh, they're loose.
我觉得我可以撬开
I think I can pry them open.
什么 是什么
What? What is it?
是汽油
It's gasoline.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on!
-我来帮你 -不用
- Let me help you. - No.
奥利维亚
Olivia!
奥利维亚 我知道你在干吗
Olivia, I know what you're doing.
该死
Shit.
奥利维亚 求求你 别这样
Olivia, please, don't do it.
你想要什么 我都给你
Whatever you want, I will give it to you.
我想要的 你给不了
What I want you can't give.
奥利维亚 听我说
Olivia, listen to me.
我错了
I was wrong.
你和我 我们是同类
You and I-- we are the same.
错了 我们不是
No, we're not.
我一直都知道 我和别人不一样
All my life, I've known I was different,
但我不想让别人知道我的真面目
but I never wanted anyone to see what I really was.
我现在不怕别人知道了
I'm not afraid of that anymore.
我猜我得谢谢你
I guess I have you to thank for that.
该死
Oh... shit.
快点
Come on.
-快点 -没用
- Come on! - It's not working!
来 我来帮你
Here. Let me help you.
塔克 把你的手给我
Tucker, give me your hand!
快点
Come on.
塔克
Maddie!
起来
Get up!
安娜
Anna!
安娜 不要 别伤害她
Anna, no! Don't hurt her!
我不是安娜
I'm not Anna!
走
Move!
你带我去哪
Where are you taking me?
哪里开始就哪里结束
Where this all fucking started and where it's gonna end.
走
Move!
你要在我背后开枪吗
So you're gonna shoot me in the back?
都不敢看我的眼睛
Not even look me in the eyes?
我不会开枪
I'm not gonna shoot you.
安娜溺水死了
Anna drowned.
这里很合适
This is only fitting.
麦蒂
Maddie!
麦蒂
Maddie?
麦蒂
Maddie?!
塔克
Tucker?!
塔克
Tucker!
塔克
Tucker?!
塔克 塔克
Tucker? Tucker!
塔克
Tucker.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Uh...
塔克 塔克 醒醒
Tucker? Tucker, wake up!
塔克
Tucker?
时间差不多了 你准备好了吗
Almost time. Are you ready?
准备好了
I think so.
没想到我还可以回到这里
I didn't think I'd ever get back here.
我想过
I did.
女士们 先生们 艾什莉·萝丝
Ladies and gentlemen, Ashley Rose.
艾什莉
Ashley!
*心若没有家会怎样*
*What's a heart without its home?*
*鸟若失去翅膀会怎样*
*What's a bird without its wings?*
*我以为你带走了一切 我不再是我* 【求教】
*I thought you took everything that made me feel like me*
*在痛苦中发现美*
*Finding beauty in the pain*
*每天不停地斗争*
*Fighting through it every day*
*你可以想象 但你永远不会看到我最后的样子*
*You can try but you will never see the last of me*
*在那儿*
*And in that place*
*我的内心*
*Something changed*
*发生了些改变*
*Inside of me*
*我没有被打垮*
*I'm not the broken, beaten down*
*我是雷鸣*
*I'm the thunder rolling in*
*这是暴风雨来临前的宁静*
*This is the calm before the storm*
*我是闪电 是风*
*I'm the lightning and the wind*
*将你们席卷*
*I'll sweep your feet up off the ground*
*让所有人都看见*
*I'll let everybody see
*我不再是从前的我*
*That I'm not the same as I used to be*
*将你们席卷*
*I'll sweep your feet up off the ground*
*让所有人都看见*
*I'll let everybody see
*我不再是从前的我*
*That I'm not the same
*一如既往*
*As I used to be.*
杰夫 把艾什莉带下台 快点
Jeff, get Ashley off that stage. Do it now!
不要
No!
跟我走 艾什莉 我们走
Come with me, Ashley. Let's go.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
上车 我们要带你去安全的地方
Car. We need to get you to a secure location.
-博怎么办 -他没事 他要你安全
- What about Beau? - He's fine. He wants you to be safe.
不要
No.
别管他 快走
Leave him. Move.
马上走 我说走
Now! I said move!
所有保安人员注意 疑犯在大楼里
All security personnel, the suspect is in the building.
她叫泰勒·康罗伊 立刻关闭大楼
Her name is Taylor Conroy. Lock it down now!
快走 快走 顺着楼梯下去
Go, go, go! Down the stairs!
快走
Go!
糟了
Oh, no.
杰夫
Jeff.
站住
Stop here.
别这么做
Please don't do this.
-我求求你 -闭嘴
- I'm... I'm begging you. - Shut up!
毁我容的人是你
You're the one who did this to me.
你本该烧死在那辆车里的
You were supposed to burn to death in that car.
为什么
Why?
我对你做了什么
What did I do to you?
-因为你出生了 -你想怎样 是要钱吗
- You were born! - What do you want? Do you want money?
我就猜你说来说去离不开一个钱
You know, I figured you'd go back to the checkbook.
最有效的办法
The greatest hits.
但在我需要你的时候 你的慷慨在哪呢
But where was your fucking generosity when I needed you?
你是泰勒
You're Taylor.
你是唐娜... 康罗伊的女儿
You're Donna... Conroy's daughter.
怎么回事
What's going on?
你没和她说起过我
You didn't tell her about me.
我一点都不觉得惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
妈
Mom?
你父亲有过外遇
Your father had an affair.
直到他过世了 我才知道他们还有孩子
I didn't know there was a child until after he died.
可你后来知道了 却还是什么都没做
But then you did, and you still did nothing!
你知不知道成长时 一无所有是什么滋味吗
Do you know what it was like to grow up with nothing?
有一个自私的母亲
A selfish mess for a mother.
还有她那群废物男友
Her parade of loser boyfriends.
当我妈睡着的时候
When Mom passed out,
他们就会来我的房♥间
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表