剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
给我滚
Get the fuck out of here!
-我不走 -我们要走
- I'm not going any-fucking-where. - Yes, we are.
走
Go!
西蒙 西蒙
Simone? Simone.
如果你不走 事情就会变得一发不可收拾
Listen, if you don't go, things are gonna get bad.
到时连我也阻止不了
And there won't be anything I can do to stop it.
抱歉
Sorry.
我做错事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
是我错了
It's me.
我在健身房♥运动做过量了
I think I overdid it at the gym.
有些人天生身材健硕
Some guys were being guys,
而我很傻乎乎地想要跟上他们的脚步
and I was stupid to try to keep up.
你很幽默
You're funny.
我...
Well, I,
如果你想上来 我的按♥摩♥手艺很了得
I give a pretty mean massage if you... want to come up.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay.
哥们
Hey, man.
好久不见
Long time, no see.
布兰登 你怎么样
Brendan. How's it going?
很好
Good.
麦蒂今晚真是惊艳全场啊
Hey, Maddie's killing it tonight, huh?
她简直是巨星
Sh-She's a superstar.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
能和她一起真的很幸运
Really lucky to have her.
你知道你得振作起来吧
You know you've got to get your shit together, right?
什么意思
What was that?
麦蒂在你身上看到了一些特质
Maddie sees something in you.
她很聪明
She's a smart girl,
我绝对不会质疑她
and I'm not gonna second-guess her.
但是她值得和一个
But she deserves to be with someone
真正会陪着她的人
who will actually be there for her.
谢谢你 布兰登
Thank you, Brendan.
是她那么好的朋友
For being such a good friend to her.
现在滚出我的视线
Now get the fuck out of my face.
安全回来了
Back in one piece.
可以和你聊聊吗
Can I see you a minute?
晚安 萝丝小姐
Have a good night, Miss Rose.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我就是想回放一些底片
I'm just gonna try and run some plates.
今天我看到一辆车在跟踪我们
I saw a car tailing us today.
也许只是狗仔队 但是我...
It might've just been paparazzi, but I...
你去了哪里 我给你打电♥话♥了
Where were you? I called you.
我给你回短♥信♥了
And I texted you back.
-我们没事 -这回答不够好
- We were fine. - Not good enough.
你在想什么 或者说你漏了什么
What were you thinking? Or were you notthinking?
打扰一下 莫里斯先生
Excuse me. Mr. Morris?
我就是想感谢你
I just wanted to thank you
今天让博和我出去
for letting Beau come with me today.
我出院
It's been almost a week
快一个星期了
since I've gotten out of the hospital,
今天是第一天我真正感到开心
and it was the first really good day I've had.
所以谢谢你
So thanks for that.
艾什莉
Ashley.
谢谢你
Thank you.
晚安
Have a good night.
萝丝小姐
Miss Rose.
你看起来真迷人
You look amazing.
怎么了 里德先生 想和我搭讪吗
Why, Mr. Reed, are you coming on to me?
你知道这个地方让我想起什么了吗
Do you know what this place kind of reminds me of?
我们的第二次约会
Our second date.
是第三次 但是谁会去数呢
Well, it was our third, but who's counting?
我记得最后我们是在外面
I think it ended with us outside,
看星星
looking at the stars.
是吗
Really?
因为我记得的是
Because all I remember is that
我们差点被抓了
we almost got caught.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事
Yeah.
一切都好
Everything's great.
我要进去
I have to get back in there
和几个人说再见了
and say goodbye to some people.
你今晚还要去写作吗
Are you gonna go write tonight?
我有灵感了
I'm inspired.
谢谢你给了我一个精彩的夜晚
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
我的人生故事
主唱兼吉他手
Uh, vocals and guitar.
这是一首全新的歌♥曲
Here's a brand-new song.
名叫"我的人生故事"
It's called "The Story of My Life."
希望你们喜欢
Hope you like it.
好 现在开始
Okay. Here we go.
*我的人生故事*
*The story of my life*
*遗失了一些页面*
*Is missing some pages*
*一些心愿被瞬间撕毁*
*Some wishes get torn right out*
*另一些 被时间擦去*
*And others, time erases*
*但是我毁过的桥 伤过的心*
*But the bridges and the hearts I've burned*
*写在她们的脸上*
*It's written on their faces*
*我的人生故事*
*The story of my life*
*不总是黑白分明*
*It ain't always black-and-white*
*但它确实让我在夜里失眠*
*But it sure keeps me up at night*
*真希望回到第一章*
*Wishing I was back to chapter one*
*我正在翻动的页面*
*And in these pages I've been turning*
*有着我学到的教训*
*There are lessons I've been learning*
*我还活着*
*And I ain't dead*
*我还没完*
*So I ain't done...*
嗨
Hello?
*我的人生故事*
*The story of my life*
谁啊
Who is it?
是西蒙
It's Simone.
我不知道还有什么地方可去
I didn't know where else to go.
怎么了
What happened?
今天很煎熬
It's been a long day.
我想喝一杯
I need a drink.
我有酒
That I got.
见鬼
Fuck.
-我只有一条规定 -对不起
- I had one rule. - I'm sorry.
-对不起 -只有一条
- I'm sorry. - One!
不准逃跑
Do not try to escape!
只有一条规定
One fucking rule!
-你想出去 你想出去 -我不想
- You want out? You want out? - No. I don't want out.
-你想出去 -不 不
- You want out? You want out? - N-No.
那我们走啊
Let's fucking go.
对不起 我不会再破坏规定了
I'm sorry! I won't break the rules again!
行为是有后果的
Actions have consequences!
你向我保证过不会伤害我的
But you promised you wouldn't hurt me!
你自找的
You did this to yourself.
这是我的玫瑰花♥园♥
This is my rose garden.
这些玫瑰花对我很特别
These rose bushes are very special to me.
非常特别
They're so special,
我给每一丛都起了个名字
I gave each one of them a name.
凯特
Kate.
梅兰妮
Melanie.
我不想加上...
I would hate to have to add...
奥利维亚
Olivia.
你认识纳萨尔
You recognize Nazar?
我昨晚和他一起回家的
I went home with him last night.
《黑色童话》下集预告
那
That's...
不是你♥爸♥爸
not your Dad。
那就证明是她杀死了他
Then prove that she killed him。
这证明她不是一个悲伤的寡妇
Those proves she is not the grieving widow.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表