剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
- I'm sorry... - I thought your job was to protect me,
而不是老挡我的道
not constantly get in my way.
-女士 我... -我不想听你找理由
- Ma'am, I'm... - I don't need excuses.
你离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
-有可能是她 -什么情况
- This could be her. - Who we got?
虚惊一场 助理而已
False alarm. It's just the assistant.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
辞职
Quitting.
怎么了
What happened?
我很感谢给我这工作 老爸
Look, I appreciate the job, Pops,
可这不是我该干的 我是个警♥察♥
but this isn't for me; I am a cop.
眼下你并不是
Not right now you're not.
行了
Come on.
再试试
Give it a chance.
我养的孩子可不是打退堂鼓的
I didn't raise no quitter.
至少给我点时间去找接替的人吧
At least give me some time to find a replacement.
永别了 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
西蒙
Simone.
你没告诉我们你会来
You didn't tell us you were coming.
是我爸爸的葬礼啊
It's my father's funeral.
我真不能相信他不在了
I can't believe he's gone.
-非常难过 -他是个好人
- So sorry about it. - He was a good man.
-很难过 -非常难过
- So sad. - So very sorry.
我们俩都是
We both are.
我听说家里会有个招待会
I understand there's a reception at the house.
对
Yes.
对 这个自然要有
Yes, of course there is.
你也该一起来
You should join us.
如果你们不介意的话
Well, only if it wouldn't be an intrusion.
-你一定要来... -怎么会
- You must go... - Not at all.
今天大家都很难过
It's a difficult day for all of us.
去做你认为正确的事吧
Do what you think is right.
你得多来上上瑜伽课
You got to come to yoga more.
-真的有用 -是吗
- It works. - Really?
可我压力还是很大
'Cause I'm still stressed.
-你会找到猫的 -我就不该搬家
- Your cat will turn up. - I shouldn't have moved.
猫很难适应改变的
Change can be very hard on cats.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
你不能为一只猫止步不前
You can't put your life on hold for a cat.
我真该留在俄克拉荷马州
I wish I stayed in Oklahoma.
搬来这里后我诸事不顺
Everything's gone to shit since moving here.
不是这样的
Hey, that's not true.
不是吗
Isn't it?
格兰特跟我分手了
Grant and I broke up.
我又当服务员了
I'm waitressing again.
俄克拉荷马州
格兰特 前任
服务员
我好像还对这里的水过敏
And I think I'm allergic to the water here,
身上疯狂爆疹子
because I'm breaking out like crazy.
研究生院那边怎么样
Well, how's grad school going?
我取消了这学期的课程
I took the semester off.
我开始觉得
Yeah. Comparative literature
比较文学也不适合我了
is starting to feel like another bad idea.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
我得走了
but I should run.
文学专业
谢谢你的咖啡和瑜伽课
Thank you for the coffee and yoga.
嗯
Yeah.
拜
Bye.
麦蒂
别忘了我们的约定
操
Shit.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
看呐
Hey, look.
是我们的顶级流量 恭喜
It's the talk of the town. Congratulations.
你已经打破自己首单下载量的记录了
You have already surpassed your first single in downloads.
你逗我呢 达米安
Are you kidding me, Damien?
我很认真 西海岸那边大家还都没醒呢
I'm dead serious. The West Coast are barely waking up.
今天下午咱们下载量就能破百万了
We're gonna be at a million by this afternoon.
这首歌♥要火了
This song is gonna be huge.
我去把花插起来
Let me put those flowers in some water.
你怎么能这样
How could you do this?
我出院还不到一天
I haven't been out of the hospital a whole day,
你就想让我顶着这幅模样
and you want to parade me in front of a bunch
去电视上抛头露面
of TV cameras looking like this?
艾什莉 以后会怎么样我们不知道
Ashley, we don't know what the future holds, okay?
但现在 只要营销得当
But right now, we have a hit single on our hands,
我们就有一支大热单了
if we use the right press appearances.
我还没准备好
I am not ready.
我连照镜子都受不了
I can barely stand to look at myself in the mirror.
这话我本不想说 可你签了合约
Look, I don't want to be this guy, but you signed a contract.
她必须得上电视吗
Does she have to do TV?
不能用电♥话♥连线 登报 或者上电台吗
Can she do phoners, print, radio?
那些主流媒体
Some of the key markets.
你不愿意我能理解 真的
I understand your reluctance. I do.
但上电视是我们品牌战略金字塔
But TV is an integral part
不可或缺的一部分
of our brand strategy pyramid.
品牌战略金字塔
"Brand strategy pyramid."
这是什么营销屁话
What kind of marketing bullshit is that?
我知道你的担忧
Look, I hear your concerns.
真的
I do.
好吗 我们都是为了你好
Okay? We want what's best for you.
所以
So,
现在
for now,
我们一切都按你的意愿来
we'll do things on your terms.
我的意愿
My terms?
你的意愿
Your terms.
棒
Great.
我的条件是
Well, then, here are my terms.
从我的家里滚出去
Get the hell out of my house.
这就是我想对你这个人♥渣♥说的
It's all part of my strategic go-fuck-yourself pyramid.
该死
Shit.
女士
Ma'am.
我只是去散步 不需要人照顾
I'm just going for a walk. I don't need a babysitter.
我的工作就是保证你的安全
It's my job to keep you safe.
好吧 但要和我保持距离
Fine. Do it from a distance.
好吧 你想要我离你多远
Okay. How far would you like me?
不知道 像加拿大那么远
I don't know. Canada?
抱歉 我没带护照
Sorry. Didn't bring my passport.
五英尺如何
How about five feet?
十英尺
Ten.
成交
Done.
看吧 你根本感受不到我
See? It's like I'm not even here.
不对
No.
不不不 你在干什么
No, no, no. What are you doing?
你觉得呢
What does it look like I'm doing?
看上去你在非法闯入
It looks like you're trespassing.
没错 如果你跟着我 那你也在犯罪
Yeah. And if you follow me, you will be, too.
叛逆
Rebel.
谢谢你们能来
Thank you both for coming.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
撑着呢
Taking it day by day.
多亏了我的儿子们
Thank goodness for my boys.
那么 罗恩
So, Ron,
生意怎么样了
how's the business?
-我才是罗恩 -他是罗恩
- I'm Ron. - He's Ron.
-他是德里克 -我是德里克
- He's Derek. - I'm Derek.
当然 原谅我
Of course. Forgive me.
生意目前做得还不错
The business is doing well, considering.
你那个漂亮的女朋友怎么样了
And... how is that beautiful girlfriend of yours?
-他很好 -她向他提出了分手
- She's fine. - She broke up with him.
我们不再是一对了
We're not together anymore.
她配不上我的儿子
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表