剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Yeah, for me or my career?
我听了你的新歌♥
Hey, I heard your new song.
我很喜欢
And I liked it a lot.
比你第一首歌♥好
It was better than your first song.
因为那是我写的
That's 'cause I wrote it.
第一首是唱片公♥司♥的要求
The first one was a label demand,
吵吵闹闹的流水线音乐
noisy and overproduced.
不管怎么说
Well, for what it's worth,
我觉得你应该只唱自己的歌♥
I think you should only sing your own stuff.
那首新歌♥就
That new song is...
非常真诚
it's-it's real honest.
我同意
I agree.
不过都不重要了
Doesn't really matter anymore.
一切都不重要了
None of it does.
你很有才华
You got talent.
你有打动别人
You got that thing,
让人产生共鸣的
the ability to tap into something real
能力
and touch people.
想想你要写的下一首曲子
Just imagine the songs that you're gonna write next.
那不是唱片公♥司♥想要的
That's not what the label wants.
他们想要的是卖♥♥惨博同情
They want a pity party.
他们想带我去新闻发布会上遛一遛
They want to trot me out on some press tour
希望人们能可怜我
and hope that people feel so sorry for me
然后花1.29美元买♥♥我的新歌♥
that they pay $1.29 for a new song,
让他们能
so they can
弥补自己投资失败损失的钱
recoup money off their bad investment.
我不了解这些 但
Well, I don't know about all that, but...
你这行的确很难
you're in a tough business.
我知道那是什么感觉
I know what that's like.
我不信
I highly doubt that.
我想说的是
What I mean is
我知道承受着压力
I know what it's like to feel the pressure
做自己不想做之事的感觉
to do something that you don't want to do.
我都不知道自己还能不能唱歌♥了
How can I sit and talk about my career
还怎么坐下来谈事业
when I don't even know if I can sing anymore?
所有我知道的事情
It's like everything I knew,
所有我拥有的一切 都...
everything I was, is...
...都化为乌有了
...is just gone.
你还在这儿
You're still right here.
我现在就注视着你
I'm staring right at you.
你会挺过去的
You're gonna get through this.
我同意上广播节目
I'll do radio.
-仅此而已 -好
- That's it. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
西蒙 亲爱的
Simone, sweetheart.
你吃东西了吗
Did you get something to eat?
吃了 谢谢关心
I did, yeah. Thank you.
弗兰克肯定爱吃那个脆皮莓果馅饼
Frank would've loved that berry cobbler.
他可比谁都爱吃甜食
That man had a sweet tooth like no other.
爸爸讨厌脆皮水果馅饼
Dad hated cobbler.
你说什么
Excuse me?
爸爸以前总说人们做脆皮水果馅饼
Dad always said people make cobbler
是因为懒得做派
when they're too lazy to make pie.
你还真是忍♥不住啊
That didn't take long.
我就知道你会露出真实的嘴脸
I knew the real Simone would emerge.
-我不是来吵架的 -那你来干什么
- I didn't come here to fight. - Then why did you come here?
如果你是为了你♥爸♥ 那你晚来了十年
Because if it's for your father, you're about ten years too late.
是律师通知我
I was notified by a lawyer
明天要宣读爸爸的信托分配
that the reading of Dad's trust is tomorrow.
所以你就来讨钱了吗
Oh, so you came here with your hand out?
难道你不是吗
And you didn't?
你抛弃了你♥爸♥
You abandoned your father.
抛弃了这个家
You abandoned this family.
倒觉得是我们欠了你什么吗
And you feel like you're owed something?
是 因为据我所知
Yes. Because as far as I can tell,
这个屋子里只有我
I'm the only one in this room
和我爸有血缘关系
who was related to my father by blood.
今天见到你的时候 我真的以为你是来
When I saw you today, I actually thought you were here
哀悼你父亲的
to mourn the death of your father.
我真应该早点看清♥真♥♥相♥
I should've known better.
你该走了 你该走了
I think you should go.I think you should go.
西蒙 等等
Simone, wait.
我回家不只是为了父亲的钱
I didn't just come home for my father's money.
-我知道 -那个女人真恶毒
- I know you didn't. - That woman is evil.
你说的可能很对
You may be more right than you know.
什么意思
What do you mean?
今天是葬礼的日子
I didn't want to bring this up today
我本来不想提这事儿...
with the funeral and everything...
不 告诉我 你知道什么
No, no, tell me. What do you know?
-他从楼梯上摔下来 -你在说什么
- He fell down stairs? - What are you saying?
你见你父亲什么时候这么不小心过
When did you know your father to do something like that?
-我已经十年没和他接触了 -他很健康
- I haven't known my father in ten years. - He was a healthy man.
唯一犯的错就是挑了这么个女人
The only thing wrong with him was his choice in women.
他不是从楼梯上摔下来的
He didn't fall down stairs.
我知道维罗妮卡是个坏女人
I know Veronica is a horrible woman,
但她不会
but she's not capable
做那样的事情吧 对吗
of something like that, is she?
你说得对
You're right.
我只是...只是太伤心了
I'm just... I'm just upset.
忘了我说的话吧
Forget I even said anything.
不 不 科拉
No. No. Cora.
科拉
Cora.
无论如何 谢谢
Well, thanks anyway.
-你没事吧 -抱歉
- Are-are you okay? - Oh, my... Sorry, sorry.
-我没看见你 -抱歉
- I didn't see you. - I'm-I'm so sorry.
-不 -是我没有好好看路...
- No, no, you know what? - I wasn't looking where I was...
-我的错 -抱歉
- It was my bad. - I wasn't...Sorry.
-抱歉 -那是J45吗
- Sorry. - Is that a J-45?
-我不知道 -你介意吗
- Uh, I don't know. - D-Do you mind
-我看看 -没问题
- if I...? - Sure.
这是把录音国王的古典山谷百合
This is a vintage Recording King Lily of the Valley.
多少年了
How old is this?
这是我老板的
Uh, it's the boss's.
-已经年久失修了 -对
- It's pretty busted up. - Yeah.
-显然坏得很彻底 -真糟糕
- Beyond repair, apparently. - That sucks.
你要用它干什么 拿吉他不弹吗
What do you do with it, you get to play with guitars?
什么意思
Uh, what do you mean?
听起来你的工作很酷
Sounds like you have a cool job.
其实我的雇主是个名人
Oh, uh, well, actually, I-I work for someone pretty well-known,
但我签了一堆保密协议 所以我不能说
but I signed a bunch of NDAs, so I can't really talk about it.
我不会打听 但无论你的神秘雇主是谁
Well, I won't pry, but whoever your mystery employer is,
她都很幸运拥有你
she's lucky to have you.
-你怎么知道是个她 -我不知道
- How'd you know it was a she? - I-I didn't.
一半的机率 我只是想思想先进点
50/50. Just trying to be all woke, I guess.
不是所有老板都是男人
Not all bosses are men.
没错 你会弹吗
Right, okay. Um, do you play?
要是会就好了
I wish.
你是做什么工作的
What do you do for work?
我其实是个研究生
I'm actually a-a-a graduate student
在范德堡大学
over at Vandy.
那学校不错 你学什么专业
That's a great school. What do you study there?
-心理学 -不错
- Psychology. - Nice.
我正打算去喝杯咖啡
Hey, I was actually gonna grab some coffee.
你想来点吗
Do you want some?
-抱歉 是不是太直接了 -不 不会
- I'm so sorry, was that too forward? - No. No.
不 一点不直接
No, it wasn't too forward.
很贴心 我只是 我有点赶时间 所以
It was, um, sweet. I just... I'm kind of on the clock, so...
大概不该去
Probably shouldn't.
但是 也许你能晚点时候给我个电♥话♥
Uh, but, I don't know, maybe you want to give me a call sometime?
我很乐意
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表