剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
救救我 快救救我
Help me! Please help me!
《黑色童话》前情提要
Previously on Tell Me a Story...
有人想杀我
Someone tried to kill me.
至少会有人一直陪着你
At least one person will be with you all the time.
我所知的一切 我曾经的一切
Everything I knew, everything I was,
都没有了
is just gone.
我都不知道我还能不能再次歌♥唱
I don't even know if I can sing anymore.
你能挺过来的
You're gonna get through this.
无论你的神秘雇主是谁 她都很幸运拥有你
Whoever your mystery employer is, she's lucky to have you.
许你能晚点时候给我个电♥话♥
You want to give me a call sometime?
*有时候我想放弃*
*Sometimes I want to give up.*
永别了 爸爸
Bye, Daddy.
他很健康
He was a healthy man.
唯一犯的错就是挑了这么个女人
The only thing wrong with him was his choice in women.
你真好
You're very nice.
你真醉了
And you're very drunk.
我现在最不该和你扯上关系
You're the last thing in the world I need right now.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你有没有犹豫过这段婚姻
Did you ever second-guess the whole "Getting married" thing?
我不想这么做 你成天熬夜
I don't want to do this. The late nights
借口连连 发生什么了
and constant excuses-- what is going on?
是我的出版商
It's my publisher.
他们对我写的东西不满意
They're not happy with my pages.
猫咪失踪 丽贝
她碰巧跑到我的院子里了
She wandered right into my yard.
过来...
Come here--
我值得
你是个勇士 我的天使
我就是爱
*你肯定觉得你了解我*
*I bet you think you know me*
*你肯定觉得你在乎*
*I bet you think you care*
*你肯定觉得我比我*
*I bet you think I'm stronger*
*实际更坚强*
*Than I really am*
*我躲在笑容后面*
*I hide behind the laughter*
*我躲在妆容背面*
*I hide behind the makeup*
*我躲在音乐里面 还有那些言语*
*I hide inside the music and the words*
*没人知道*
*Nobody knows*
*醒来到底有多艰难*
*How hard it is to wake up*
*没人知道*
*Nobody knows*
*我流了多少眼泪*
*How many tears I cried*
*没人知道*
*Nobody knows*
*有时候我想放弃*
*Sometimes I want to give up*
*没人知道*
*Nobody knows...*
*没人知道*
*Nobody knows.*
黑色童话
第二季第三集
加油 还有两次
Come on, just two more.
一
One.
二 好了
Two. That's it.
好极了
Great.
今天真的很疼
It really hurts today.
达米安来电了
Damien call?
对 而且我没理他和他那三十个宣传请求
Yep, and I ignored him and his 30 PR requests.
上镜吗
On camera?
我都跟他说了我不想让大家看到我这样
I told him I don't want people seeing me like this.
我也告诉他了 他知道
I told him, too. He knows.
艾什莉·萝丝现在在家
Ashley Rose is at home now,
艾什莉·萝丝的救星
慢慢疗养恢复 而这需要感谢你
on her way to recovery, and that's largely thanks to you.
我只是做了大家都会做的事
I just did what anyone would've done.
不是所有人都会朝着
Not a lot of people would run towards
一辆燃着熊熊大火的车跑去
a car that's engulfed in flames.
我们把电视关了吧
Why don't we turn that off.
你当时没担心过自己的性命吗
Were you at any point afraid for your life?
我都没想过这个 我只知道她需要帮助
I didn't really think about it. I just knew she needed help.
在事件发生后艾什莉·萝丝联♥系♥过你吗
Well, have you heard from Ashley Rose since this happened?
没有 不过
No, but,
她送来过花
she sent some flowers.
但是她的很多粉丝联♥系♥了我 感谢我
I've heard from a lot of her fans, though, thanking me.
真是够了
You know what? That's enough of that.
不如我们把重心放在重要的事情上 艾什
Why don't we focus on happier things, Ash.
比如你的歌♥
Like your song.
进了前十 现在大热
It's in the top ten. It's a hit.
只是新奇而已 像我一样
It's a novelty, like me.
昙花一现的怪物
Freak du jour.
歌♥曲热度消失后 我也会淡出人们视线
When the song goes away, so do I.
艾什 你不是怪物 你非常有才华
Ash, you're not a freak. You're super talented.
你打气鼓劲的话我也就能听几次 苏茜
I can only take the pep talks for so long, Susie.
有时我需要真♥相♥
Sometimes I need reality.
或感激
Or gratitude.
什么
Excuse me?
你刚才说什么
What did you just say?
好吧 我只是说
Okay, I just mean
情况本可能更糟糕 艾什
it could've been so much worse, Ash.
但是你挺过来了 你活下来了
Okay, but you made it. You survived.
你应该为此感恩
You should be grateful.
我知道我很感恩
I-I know I certainly am.
不如你把工作完成以后就回家吧
Why don't you finish up your work and go home, okay?
艾什 别这样
Ash, don't...
这事不许外传
This stays between us
直到我们能确定
until we have definitive answers.
只要警♥察♥查出指纹
Once police get the prints,
我们就能知道谁是幕后黑手
we'll be able to figure out who's behind everything.
这需要多长时间
How long is that gonna take?
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么 快递送错地方了
Nothing. Just a-a wrong delivery.
她需要知道
She needs to know.
博
Beau.
我需要知道什么
I need to know what?
我特别叮嘱过你
I specifically told you...
-这是为了她的安全考虑 -轮不到你决定
- It's for her own safety. - That's not your call.
-你为我工作 -不 妈妈
- You work for me. - No, Mom.
他为我工作
He works for me.
究竟发生什么事了
Now, what the hell is going on?
这个还有一封信
This came with a note.
饼干
Cookies?
"我们很快就会在一起
"Soon we will be together.
我们的心和灵魂很快就能燃为一体"
Our hearts and souls will burn as one."
他又要来找我了
He's coming after me again.
-不是 -是的妈妈 他又要来找我了
- No. Hey, hey, hey. - Yes, Mom, he's coming after me.
我们不会让他得逞的
We're not gonna let that happen, okay?
没人看见是什么人送来的吗
Nobody saw anyone drop it off?
是通过快递服务送来的
Whoever sent it used a delivery service.
我们和快递公♥司♥联♥系♥了
We contacted the service.
是匿名寄送的 寄送者用现金支付的
It was dropped off anonymously, and the sender paid cash.
警方正在调取监控
Police are pulling surveillance footage.
他们要过来去包裹
Now, they're on their way here to collect the package,
去提取指纹
run it for prints.
也许... 他们终于要抓住他了
Maybe now... now they'll finally catch him, hmm?
早啊
Morning.
早上好
Good morning.
真是只争朝夕的早起的鸟儿啊
Ah, such an up-and-at-it early bird.
我今天是
I am today.
我要去个地方 所以你该走了
I have somewhere to be, so you need to, you know, go.
还这么有礼貌
So polite, too.
对不起了
I'm sorry.
我挺开心的
I had fun,
可现在是严肃的时候了
but now it's time to un-fun.
你穿得这么精神 性感是要去哪啊
Where you going looking so, um, smart and sexy?
要去听我爸爸的信托分配
The reading of my father's trust.
-你说真的呢 -没错
- Are you for real? - For reals.
我昨天去了他的葬礼
Yeah. I went to his funeral yesterday.
所以我才来这的
That's why I'm in town.
节哀
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表