剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Forgive me, but we're talking about
一个迷恋火的精神病人
a psycho with a fire fetish.
你看到他是怎么对待他的身体了
You saw what he did to his body.
但是他的灼烧痕迹很新
But his burns were new.
我觉得他在我被袭后烧的自己
I think he burned himself after my attack.
但是这实际上证明不了什么
But that doesn't actually prove anything.
他那晚上在酒店里
He was at the hotel that night.
-他用手♥机♥录了爆♥炸♥ -对
- He filmed the explosion with his phone. - Yeah.
我从网上看到 很多人都录了
So did a lot of people, from what I've seen online.
我理解你的担心
I understand your concern.
-真的... -真的吗
- I do... - Really?
有人想要你死 你知道那是什么感觉吗
Do you know what it's like to have someone want you dead?
活在恐惧中 总是提心吊胆的
To live in fear, always looking over your shoulder?
萝丝小姐...
Ms. Rose...
不好意思 增加了你的工作
I'm sorry to make more work for you,
但除非你给我证据 凯尔就是那个
but unless you show me proof that Kyle is the one
炸掉我车的人...
who blew up my car...
噩梦就没有结束
this nightmare isn't over.
我肯定会考虑你的担忧的
I will definitely take your concerns into account.
格温
Gwen?
你不想管她
You're blowing her off.
不是我
It's not me.
局里想结束这个案子
The department wants this case closed.
好 那回答我这个
Okay, so answer me this.
你有没有在他的住处发现做炸♥弹♥的材料
Did you find any bomb-making materials at his place?
没有
No.
他也许在其它地方做的装置
He might've built the device somewhere else.
-那我倒是觉得他的手法够高明 -不一定
- Pretty advanced, if you ask me. - Not really.
我是说 谁都可以在网上弄明白
I mean, anyone can figure out
怎样制♥作♥管道炸♥弹♥
how to build a pipe bomb on the Internet.
他知道吗
Did he?
你有没有仔细看过他的搜索历史
Have you even looked through his search history yet?
看了
Yeah.
没有证据
It was clean.
你悄悄给我一份这个案件的档案怎么样
What if you just slipped me a copy of the case file?
天... 博
Jesus... Beau.
你曾经为坚守原则
Can't toe the blue line
而不惜破坏警队潜规则 但...
to protect one of your own, but...
现在你主动要破坏规定
now you want to break the rules?
真的值得吗
Is this really worth it?
她说的话
What she is saying
值得仔细研究一下
deserves a closer look.
好...
Yeah, well...
我们还有很多录像没看
there's lots of footage we haven't gone through.
这个人什么都录 所以...
This guy filmed everything, so...
我有的是时间
I got nothing but free time.
是啊
Yeah.
麦蒂 这个看起来不错
All right, these look great, Maddie.
加班处理吧 这样中午之前就可以搞好
Let's overnight 'em, so it gets there before noon.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
瞎说
Bullshit.
我觉得塔克出轨了
I think Tucker's having an affair.
天啊
God.
你怎么会这么觉得
What makes you think that?
我在他的小屋里发现了一个女人的电♥话♥号♥码
I found a woman's number in his cabin.
一个叫奥利维亚的人
Someone named Olivia.
他说她是他的编辑的新助手 我查了...
He said that she was his editor's new assistant. I checked...
她不是
She's not.
那你要跟他谈吗
So, are you gonna talk to him?
不知道 有什么意义
I don't know, what's the point?
他已经撒谎了
He already lied.
是 但你不想确认吗
Yeah, but don't you want to know for sure?
我不知道...
I don't know...
我想要什么
what I want.
你...
You are...
真可爱
lovely.
和你母亲一模一样
The spitting image of your mother.
你想她吗
Do you miss her?
当然
Of course.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
我很喜欢在酿酒厂的那些夜晚
I loved those nights at the distillery,
看着妈妈工作
watching Mom work,
对所有人呼来喝去的 连爸爸也是
bossing everyone around, even Dad.
她就是这么强硬
She was a force of nature.
我想像她一样
I wanted to be just like her.
-你已经很像了 -不
- You are. - No.
还不像
I'm not.
我知道你经历了一些
I know you've had your...
磨难
struggles.
你可以直说
You can say it.
没必要拐弯抹角
You don't have to tiptoe.
我坐过牢
I'm an ex-con.
你受到了一些很可怕的打击
Well, you were dealt a terrible hand.
我以前也会这么说
I used to say the same thing.
给我爱上坏男人而找借口
Gave me an excuse for falling for bad men.
以及撒谎和偷窃
For lying and stealing.
但是我做出了那些选择
But I made those choices.
不是别人
No one else.
每个人都应该得到第二次机会
Well, everyone deserves a second chance.
我不确定我是否值得
I'm not sure I'm worthy.
我不这么想
I don't believe that.
你也不该这么想
And neither do you.
你本可以拿上维罗妮卡的钱 一走了之
You could have taken Veronica's money and run,
但你现在还在这
but you are here.
我欠爸爸一个真♥相♥
I owe it to Dad to get the truth.
你真是太好了
You are a vision.
还有一件东西
There's one more thing.
我的秘密武器
My secret weapon.
现在是你的了
And now they're yours.
真好看
They're beautiful.
谢谢你 科拉 感谢你做的一切
Thank you, Cora, for everything.
我等不及看到维罗妮卡脸上的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on Veronica's face.
我想爸爸的胳膊比我长
I guess Dad's arms were longer than mine.
没关系
It's okay.
我们可以把袖子用针别上
We can pin up the sleeves.
你确定自己准备好这么做了吗
Hey, are you sure you're up for this?
可以让我分分心
Could use the distraction.
以前 音乐是我解决问题的办法
Music used to be my way of dealing.
让我逃避生活中的所有不顺
My escape from all the shitty things in my life.
你还是不能唱歌♥吗
Are you still not singing?
我试过了
I've tried.
但还是不对劲
But something isn't right.
我的声音变了
My voice feels different.
也许你只需要多练练
You probably just need practice.
我们得开一个即兴演奏会
We need a jam session.
或者
Or maybe
让我再多休息一阵
I could just use a little more rest.
别动
Stay still.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
There you go.
你的那位神秘女士一定会很喜欢的
Your mystery woman's gonna love this.
艾什莉
Hey, Ashley...
她是谁 哥哥
Who is she, big bro?
只是个姑娘
She's just some girl.
你都为她穿礼服了
She got you in a tux.
我觉得这已经不言而喻了
I think that says it all.
还没处多久 但我真的很喜欢她
It's new, but I really like her.
我好久没见到那套礼服了
It's been a long time since I've seen that tux.
你看着真帅
You look handsome.
就像你父亲一样
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表