剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
- You're my son. - Good.
因为我俩都清楚妻子永远是嫌疑人
Because we both know that the wife is always a suspect.
情人也是
And so is the mistress.
我也有很多你的事可以跟他们说
There's a lot that I could tell them about you, too.
你这是威胁吗
Is that a threat?
当然不是 妈
Course not, Mom.
只是提醒你 我们是一根绳子上的蚂蚱
It's just a reminder that we're both in this together.
伙计
Hey, man.
普鲁伊特先生
Mr. Pruitt.
杰克逊
Jackson.
妈
Hi, Mom.
我想你是来这看艾什莉
I take it you're here to see Ashley?
信不信由你 我是来找你的
Believe it or not, I came to talk to you.
聊那天晚上的事
About the other night.
为什么
Why?
我俩还是像之前一样
Things never change between us.
也许可以不一样
Maybe it could.
你以为我想这样吗
You think I like this?
总是和你争吵
Being at odds with you all the time?
你以为我讨厌你
You think I hate you.
你以为我怪你
You think I blame you.
我没有
I don't.
你还没明白
You don't get it.
你是我最喜欢的孩子
You're my favorite.
做妈妈的不该偏爱谁
Mothers aren't supposed to have favorites.
但你是我的第一个孩子 所以很特别
But you're my firstborn, and that is special.
我爱你
I love you.
看到你现在受罪的样子我很难受
And it kills me to see you suffer the way that you do.
昨晚我去了戒酒会
I went to a meeting last night.
找到了一个互助人
I got a sponsor.
你去过很多戒酒会 但都只去一次
You've been to a lot of first meetings.
我希望你可以去第二次
And I am hopeful that you will make it to a second.
不好意思
Sorry.
是我的互助人
It's my sponsor.
我得走了
I got to go.
这次会不一样 妈
It's gonna be different this time, Mom.
操
Fuck!
麦蒂
Maddie.
麦蒂 拜托
Maddie, please.
看着我
Look at me.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我会帮我们逃出这里
I'm gonna help us get out of here.
塔克 到底发生了什么
Tucker, what the fuck is happening?
我跟你说了
I told you.
奥利维亚杀了布兰登
Olivia killed Brendan.
然后我被她关在这里好几天了
And then she kept me locked down here for days.
胡说
That is bullshit!
你绑♥架♥了她
You abducted her.
这是你家
This is your house.
该死的铁链
The fucking chains.
还隔音
The soundproofing?
不是你想的这样
It's not what you think.
那是怎么样
Then what is it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
跟你姐有关吗
Is this about your sister?
安娜能帮我入睡
Anna helped me sleep.
我只是
I just...
需要睡一会
needed some sleep.
你还绑♥架♥过几个女人
How many other women did you do this to?
-两个 -什么
- Two. - What?
还有两个
Two others.
你杀了她们吗
Did you kill them?
你杀了她们吗
Did you kill them?
麦蒂 麦蒂 听我说
Look, Maddie, Maddie, listen.
-听我说 听我说 -不
- Listen to me. Listen. - No!
-别碰我 -听我说 我知道你
- Don't fucking touch me! - Listen, I know you--
我知道你现在恨我
I know you hate me right now,
但是我爱你
but I love you.
这一点上我从来没骗过你
And I never lied to you about that.
我绝不会伤害你
And I would never hurt you.
但是奥利维亚会
But Olivia will.
现在
So right now,
我们要一起想办法离开这里
we just need to work together to try to get out of here.
你还指望我相信你
And you expect me to trust you?
你还有其它选择吗
What other choice do you have?
后院泳池 -BP 016 前东 -PE 005 阳台 -BAL 022 后院
-你还好吗 -好
- You okay? Uh, yeah.
我没事 我需要你再去巡视一遍
I'll be fine. Um, I just need you to do another sweep
-后院 -马上照办
- of the backyard. - You got it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
后院泳池 -BP 016 入口 -ENT 001 阳台 _BAL 022
后院泳池 -BP 016
杰夫 我刚才看到的是什么
Jeff, what was that I just saw?
杰夫
Jeff?
艾什莉
Ashley.
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
救救我 博
Save me, please! Beau!
博
Beau!
格温 现在
Hey, Gwen, this is, uh...
现在真的不是时候
It's not really a good time.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不好 我开始觉得你是对的 我...
No. No, I'm not. I'm starting to think that you were right. I...
我觉得我没法保证她的安全 我...
I don't think I can keep her safe. I...
我觉得我们要取消这个音乐会
I think we need to cancel this concert.
也许不用 我们逮捕了一个嫌犯
Or maybe not. We made an arrest.
谁 你 你是怎么找到的
Who? How-how did you find them?
我们从撞你的车上得到一条线索
We got a tip on the car that hit you.
巡警去检查 发现了犯人老窝
Patrol went to go check it out, and they caught the mother lode.
炸♥弹♥ 图纸 应有尽有
Bombs, blueprints, you name it.
是谁
Who was it?
他叫雷蒙德·费雪
His name is Raymond Fisher.
典型的偏执狂
Textbook paranoid with a record
那什维尔警局
有一条严重攻击殴打的记录
for aggravated assault and battery.
他和迪伦·杨是朋友
He was friends with Dylan Young.
迪伦的女朋友给我们提供了他的名字
Dylan's girlfriend gave us his name
将他列为可能的嫌犯
as a possible suspect.
他和艾什莉有什么关系
What's his connection to Ashley?
我们还不确定 但是有证据表明
We're not sure yet, but there's evidence
他对艾什莉着迷 非常着迷
he was obsessed with Ashley-- a lot of it.
他认罪了吗
And has he confessed?
还没 但是博
Not yet, but Beau,
结束了
it's over.
真不知道怎么谢你
I don't know how to thank you.
我欠你人情
I owe you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾什莉 普鲁伊特女士
Ashley, Ms. Pruitt.
你怎么了 还好吗
What happened to you? Are you okay?
我没事
Oh, I'm fine.
我刚和罗伯茨警探通完电♥话♥…
Listen, I just got off the phone with Detective Roberts and...
他们逮捕了一名嫌犯
they've made an arrest.
-真的吗 -我不敢相信我会这么说
- Are you serious? - I can't believe I'm saying this,
但是...已经结束了
but, uh... it's over.
给你
Here it is.
天啊 我们当时好年轻
Oh, God, we were so young.
你俩怎么认识的
How did you two meet?
不知道 某个小酒吧吧
I don't know. One dive bar or another.
那时我们都在做一样的事
We were all doing the same thing back then.
唱歌♥ 喝酒 反反复复
Singing, drinking, repeat.
跟你说 很有意思
It was a lot of fun, I'll tell you that.
直到有一天没意思了
I mean, until it wasn't.
发生什么了
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表