剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
after what happened to you.
他们保护不了你
They couldn't protect you,
而我可以
but I can.
你得要跟我走
You have to come with me.
好 好 我跟你走
Okay, okay. Yeah, I'll come with you.
把她留在这 我...
Leave her here, and I...
我跟你走
and I'll go.
不
No.
艾什
Ash.
艾什 不
Ash, no!
艾什莉
Ashley!
艾什
Ash!
艾什莉
Ashley!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你为什么要抗拒我
Why are you fighting me?
杰夫 什么声音
Jeff, what was that?
杰夫
Jeff?
哈考特巷47号♥有人非法闯入
We have a home invasion and active assailant
和持械袭击
at 47 Harcourt Lane.
我需要能动用的所有警力 马上
I need all available units now.
我明白这很难
I know this is difficult,
但我绝不会放弃你
but I'll never give up on you.
别过来
Stay back!
他抓了她 快去
He's got her. Go.
你还好吗
You okay?
这是我父母的结婚戒指
These were my parents' wedding rings.
他们幸福吗
Were they happy?
太幸福了 往往都长久不了
Too happy. Never lasts.
都这么久了你♥爸♥爸还留着它们
Well, your dad hung onto them this long,
一定对他很有意义的
it must've meant something to him.
我想他不想让你继母得到它们
I think he didn't want your stepmother to have them.
维罗妮卡说的我所有的事都是真的
Everything Veronica said about me is true.
西蒙 你不用说
Simone, you don't have to.
我结识了很多不好的人
I got caught up with a lot of the wrong people.
不好的男的 我做了很多不好的选择
Wrong men. I made a lot of bad choices.
你觉得我在乎那些吗
Do you think I give a shit about that?
我们都做过不太光彩的事
We've all done things we're not proud of.
有的人比一般人要多
Some more than most.
我们看看这里面有什么
Let's see what's on this thing.
我们想要找什么
What're we hoping to find?
财务往来 我爸爸信托分配的原件
Financial records, original copy of my dad's trust.
基本上只要能证明维罗妮卡说谎的就行
Basically anything that proves Veronica is a liar.
那是什么
What's that?
我觉得是城里的一家私♥人♥侦♥探♥所
Uh, I think this is a P.I. firm in town.
那人不是你♥爸♥爸吧
That's not your dad, is it?
不是
No, it is not.
好吧
Okay.
这并不能证明他是被她杀死的
This doesn't prove that she killed him.
对 但能证明她并非痛失爱人的未亡人
No, but it does prove she's not the grieving widow.
好的 一 二 三
All right, one, two, three.
-宝贝 -妈妈
- Hey, honey. - Mom.
我就一天不在...
I leave for one day...
是啊 艾什莉反抗了
Yeah, um, Ashley fought back.
她救了苏茜
She saved Susie.
设法把他引到这里
Managed to get him all the way out here, and, uh...
让我能开枪
...I got a clean shot.
你做得好
You did good.
我去看看杰夫的情况
I'm gonna check on Jeff.
你在这没事吧
You okay out here?
当然
Yeah.
-艾什莉 真对不起 -没事的
- Ashley, I'm so sorry. - It's okay.
你怎么样 还好吗
How are you? Are you okay?
他差点就杀了你
He could've killed you.
可我没死
But he didn't.
你平安无事我很欣慰
I am just so glad that you are safe.
塔克
Tucker?
塔克
Hey, Tucker?
我们得聊聊
We need to talk.
嗯 我知道
Yeah. I know.
你有个姐姐
You had a sister?
双胞胎姐姐
A twin.
安娜是我的另一半
Anna was my other half.
她比我大六分钟
She was six minutes older than.
她从不会让我忘记这一点
And she never let me forget it.
她比我坚强多了
She was a lot tougher than me.
她带头 我跟着
She led, I followed.
一直如此
That's just the way it went.
她出了什么事
What happened to her?
等等我 安娜
Wait up, Anna.
我的爷爷把这个小屋留给了我
My granddad, he, uh, left me this cabin.
我们以前每个夏天都会来这里
We used to come out here every summer.
他们不允许我们独自来湖边 但是
We weren't allowed in the lake alone, but, uh,
我们还是会在这个码头玩耍
we'd play on this dock anyway.
我不知道她是怎么掉入湖里的
I don't know how she fell in.
我只听到了落水声
All I heard was the splash.
安娜
Anna?
安娜 你在哪里
Anna, where are you?
安娜
Anna!
我跟着她跳进湖里了
I jumped in after her.
你当时只是个孩子
You were a kid.
那只是一场意外
It was just an accident.
我本应该告诉你的
I should've told you.
她的死改变了我们
Her death changed us.
我的父亲崩溃了
My father shut down.
我的母亲开始喝酒
My mother started drinking.
我也生不如死
I struggled, too.
我不能聊起她
It was impossible for me to talk about her,
但可以写她
but not with writing.
这样我就能让她活在我的心里和脑海里
I could keep her alive in my heart, in my mind.
我所做的一切都有她的影子
There's a piece of her in everything I do.
你怎么能待在这充满回忆的房♥子里
How do you stay in this house, surrounded by all of those memories?
我知道这很难理解 但是
I know it's hard to understand, but
当我在这里时 感觉就像她还在我的身边
when I'm out here, it's like she's still here with me.
好了
Okay.
今晚应该没问题了
You should be all set for tonight.
我已经亲自再三检查过一切了
I've personally triple checked everything.
我以为你现在会收拾东西回家了
Thought you would've packed up and gone home by now.
明早我们会重新评估你的安全需求
We'll be reassessing your security needs in the morning,
但现在 我跟定你了
but for now, you're stuck with me.
还有比你更糟糕的人
There are worse people to be stuck with.
你习惯了吗
Do you ever get used to it?
习惯什么
To what?
看到有人死去
Seeing someone die.
我希望不会习惯
I hope not.
我不知道我该是什么感觉
I don't know how I'm supposed to feel.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving me.
是你自己救的
You did that for yourself.
你真的很厉害
Really, you were... something.
我一直在想你说的我们之前没有保持专业
I've been thinking of our conversation, not being professional.
我意识到...说专业有点言过其实了
And I've realized... professional is overrated.
他看起来不像是想杀害我的人
He didn't seem like someone who wanted to kill me,
除非你拿出证据
unless you show me proof.
噩梦还没结束
This nightmare isn't over.
《黑色童话》下集预告
你应该保持专业
I think you should keep professional.
博不会再在这里工作了
Beau isn't going to be working here any more.
你不能这么做
You can't do that.
奥利维亚是谁
Who is Olivia?
我觉得他有外遇了
I think he's having an affair.
那我去看看
Then I do something myself.
你篡改了信托分配 然后把我爸爸推下了楼
You've changed the trust and then you pushed my dad down the stairs.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表