剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
What happened?
我厌倦了伴唱
I just got sick of singing backup.
好像
You know? It was looking like
聚光灯永远不会打在我身上 所以...
the spotlight was never gonna happen for me, so...
我不干了
I quit.
但是你♥爸♥爸发现我
But your dad was the one who found me
把自己埋在
in whatever woe-is-me drunken hole
"我很倒霉"的酒鬼洞里
I'd buried myself in,
他把我拉了出来
and he pulled me out.
说服我不要放弃梦想
Convinced me to not give up on my dreams.
我清醒了一阵
I got sober for a hot minute,
组了一个乐队
formed a band.
我们也做得挺好的
We were good, too.
你为什么不干了
Why'd you stop?
我是单亲妈妈
I was a single mom,
我不想我的小孩像我那样 在酒吧里长大
and I didn't want my kid to be raised in a bar like I was.
-怎么了 -我听到的有关我爸的故事
- What? - Every story I've ever heard
都是以"那个狗♥娘♥养♥的"结尾
about my dad usually ends with "that son of a bitch."
我只是不习惯听到
I'm just not used to hearing
关于他的好话
good things about him.
你是他的翻版 你知道吗
And you're the spitting image of him, you know that?
从内到外
Inside and out.
等等
Mm. Wait.
罗比也许有自己的心魔 有时迷失了方向 但
Robbie may have had his demons and lost his way at times, but
他的心从未变坏过
his heart was always in the right place.
我觉得你的也是
I got a feeling yours is, too.
我是西蒙 请留言
This is Simone. Leave a message.
西蒙 我是杰克逊
Hey, Simone. It's Jackson.
我知道也许你不想听到我的声音 但是
I know you may not want to hear from me, but...
你别想这么轻易就甩掉我
you're not getting rid of me that easy.
快进来
Got to be quick.
我们到底要找什么
What exactly are you looking for?
任何与罗恩 克莱或是科拉的谋杀案有关的
Anything that could connect Ron to Clay or Cora's murder.
你去楼上找
Okay, you take upstairs.
我在楼下把风 以防有人回来
I'll keep watch down here in case anyone comes home.
谢谢
Thank you.
科拉
Cora.
是谁
Hello?
你不是出去了吗
Thought you were going out.
忘了拿手♥机♥ 你瞎操心个屁
Forgot my phone. Why the fuck do you care?
我没有
I don't.
德里克短♥信♥
罗恩回来了 快走
我
Uh... I-I'm...
我有点担心老妈
I'm a little worried about Mom.
发生了太多事
It's too much-- all of this stuff.
失去老爸 警♥察♥又找上门
Losing Dad and all the stuff going on with the cops.
你知道她现在不在家吧
You know she's not here right now.
你不必拍她马屁
You don't have to kiss her ass.
塔克 别拉了
Tucker, stop.
过来
Move over.
我们俩要一起离开这里
Neither one of us are getting out of here without each other.
我说开始的时候 你就拉
When I say go, you pull.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - All right.
拉
Pull!
停停停停
Uh, stop, stop, stop, stop.
天呐
Oh, God.
我知道我们要做什么
I know what we need to do.
我的手太大了
My hand is too big.
我要你弄断我的拇指
So I need you to... break my thumb
这样我的手就可以挤出来了
so I can slip free.
-天呐 -你可以的
- God. - You can do it.
不要去想就行了
Just don't think about it.
来
Come on.
抓住我的拇指
Grab my thumb.
不要去想
Just don't think about it.
-我做不到 -一定要做
- I can't! - You have to.
一定有做 弄断就是了
You have to! Just do it!
-该死了 -快点
- Damn it. - Do it!
我做不到
I can't.
好消息 我找到你枪保险柜的钥匙了
Good news. I found the keys to your gun safe.
我们说到哪了
Where were we?
庆祝吗
Celebrating, are we?
还是觉得很不真实
It still doesn't feel real.
我只是很高兴你终于安全了
I'm just glad that you're finally safe.
给你倒一杯吗
Can I pour you a glass?
好
Yeah.
一小杯
A small one.
严格来说 我还在执勤
Still technically on duty.
还有几天
Just a few more days.
做好决定了吗
Made your decision yet?
要回归警队吗
About going back to the force?
老实说 我真的没时间去考虑
To be honest, I haven't really had much time to think about it.
你总说你喜欢当警♥察♥
You always said you loved being a cop.
而且 我猜你穿上警服一定帅气逼人
Plus, I bet you look really hot in that uniform.
这我接受
I'll take it.
知道吗
You know,
无论发生什么事
whatever happens, uh...
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
很高兴听到这话
It's good to hear.
干杯
Cheers.
我能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
嗯
Yeah.
我真的很想正式约你出去
I would really like to take you on a proper date.
好
Okay.
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
我想我们可以去散散步
I thought we could go for a stroll
去植物园走走 也许走回我家
through the botanical gardens and maybe head back to my place
吃顿家常饭
for a homecooked meal.
-你做饭吗 -是的
- You cook? - I do.
好啊
Well, okay.
-你最会做什么 -法式红酒炖牛肉
- What's your specialty? - Uh, beef Bourguignon.
法国菜啊 当然了
Mm, French. Of course.
甜点呢
For dessert?
我们肯定会想到什么的
Well, I'm sure we could think of something.
落后两分 24比13
Down by two scores. 24 to 13.
是谁
Hello?
是谁
Hello?
是谁
Who is that?
弟弟
Hey, brother.
罗恩
Ron.
你喝醉了 快去睡吧
You're drunk. Go sleep it off, man.
人都去哪了 老妈呢
Where is everyone? Where's Mom?
没看到她
Haven't seen her.
我们要聊聊
We gotta talk.
现在你想谈了
Now you want to talk.
我把事情搞砸了
I fucked up bad, D.
我当初不该听妈的话
I should have never listened to Mom.
但她说得好像很简单的样子
But she made it seem so easy.
我们要做的只是改一下信托安排而已
All we had to do was change the trust.
就这样 可现在这些人都死了
That's it. Now, all these people are dead,
我都不知道要干什么了
and I don't know what to do.
你到底想从我这得到什么
And what the hell do you want from me?
一直以来我以为是西蒙
All this time, I thought it was Simone,
现在我不那么肯定了
and now I'm not sure.
我觉得是妈妈想抹黑我
I think-- I think Mom's trying to pin this shit on me.
那是什么
What is that?
这是我房♥间通风口上的螺丝钉
That's a screw from the air vent in my room.
妈妈 我觉得她当时在那儿
I think she was in there.Mom?
在那做什么
Doing what?
我怎么知道呢 但我不会让这事发生的
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表