剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
我不知道
I didn't.
我喜欢吃
I like it.
你真是惊喜不断啊
You're just one surprise after another.
我都不知道我是否能再见到你
I wasn't even sure if I was gonna see you again.
这几天很奇怪
It's been a strange few days.
要聊聊吗
You want to talk about it?
我更想吃东西
I'd rather eat.
格温 谢谢你回我电♥话♥
Gwen. Thank you for getting back to me.
好 我现在就看
Okay, I'll check it now.
艾什莉
Ashley,
我能和你说两句吗
can I speak with you a moment?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可不想违反规定
Wouldn't want to violate protocol.
是关于汽车爆♥炸♥案的事
It's about your attack.
你认识他吗
Do you recognize him?
田纳西
凯尔·威拉菲尔德
他是医院的医生
He's the doctor from the hospital.
那个想拍你照片的医生
The one who tried to take your photo.
你有在别的地方见过他吗
Have you seen him anywhere else?I...
-我不... -他叫凯尔·威拉菲尔德
- I don't... - His name's Kyle Verafield.
他在范德堡大学念研究生
He's a grad student at Vandy.
我不知道
I-I... I-I don't know.
天呐
Oh, my God.
怎么了
What is it?
不 这是凯尔
No, that's-that's Kyle.
你认识他吗 怎么会
You know him? How?
昨晚我和他出去喝酒
I-I went out with him last night.
什么
What?
不不不 不可能
No... No, no. No fucking way.
那好 告诉我你是怎么认识他的
Okay. Tell me how you met him.
就是在街上遇到的
I just ran into him on the street.
苏茜 他是怎么说我的 你说了什么
Susie, what did he say about me? What did you say?
什么也没说 几乎没聊到你
Nothing. Nothing. You-you barely came up.
该死的 苏茜
Goddamn it, Susie.
-没关系 -不
- It's okay. - No.
关系大了
No, it's not okay.
你脑子里到底在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
我有个小东西要给你
Oh, I have a little something for you.
你真是太好了 罗琳
Ugh, that is so sweet, Lorraine.
妈 你不必破费
Mom, you didn't have to.
只是新旧蓝借合四为一的小礼物
It's your something old, new, borrowed, blue, all in one.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
太漂亮了
That is so lovely.
-你真的太有心思了 -我...
- How very thoughtful of you. - I...
我用了安娜毯子上的花
I used the flowers from Anna's blanket.
就像是她在我们身边一样
It'll be like she's right there with us.
安娜是谁
Who's Anna?
你没和她说过吗
You never told her?
和我说什么
Told me what?
-我和你说过会这样的 -不是她的错
- I told you this would happen. - It's not her fault.
谁都没错
It's no one's fault.
塔克
Tucker?
我现在没法说这个
I can't do this right now.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你弹吉他很好听
You're pretty good at that, you know.
我爸以前是名乐队的吉他手
My dad was lead for some of the greats,
乔治·斯特雷特
like George Strait,
美国乡村音乐天王
阿♥拉♥巴马州摇滚乐队
Alabama,
邦尼·瑞特
Bonnie Raitt.
著名歌♥手兼吉它手
我总是在一旁观察学习
And I was just always there, watching and learning.
你呢 你有什么天赋异禀吗
How about you? You got any hidden talents?
都是不值得一提的
None worth mentioning.
分享
Sharing,
是人们时常会做的事
it's something that people do sometimes.
为什么 你知道我要走的
Why? You know I'm not staying.
那就无所谓了是吧 说吧
Well, then, it doesn't matter, does it? Might as well talk.
好吧 你想知道什么就问吧
Fine. You want to know something, ask away.
你今天为什么会回来
Why'd you come back today?
别说是因为我床上功夫好
And don't say it's just 'cause I'm good in bed.
没错 这是一点
Yes, that.
昨晚我真的很开心
And I had a really nice time last night.
那现在你问我一个问题吧
Okay, so now you ask me a question.
现在你懂了吧
You see how this works?
今天过得怎么样
Okay, uh, how was your day today?
还行
Whoa, okay.
这可不好回答
Hard-hitting questions here.
我去试镜了 没成功 但...
I auditioned for a gig, didn't get it. But...
我成功地洗了个澡
I did manage to shower
没有把胸口弄湿
without getting my chest wet.
你到底是何方神圣
Who are you?
你像个麻烦男孩
You're like this troubled bad boy,
但你人又很好
but then you're super nice.
真奇怪
It's weird.
我没那么好
I'm not that nice.
继续讲
Tell me more.
不 你先说你的秘密
Nope. You don't get my secrets
然后我再告诉你我的
until I get yours.
我揍了我的哥哥
I decked my stepbrother.
一切都说得通了
Well, that explains that.
我想是他自找的
I take it he had it coming.
忍♥了他很久了
Oh, a long time coming.
我认为他在帮我继母
I think he's helping my stepmother
夺取我爸的公♥司♥
try to steal my dad's company.
那可不妙
Oh, that's some serious shit.
镇上的公♥司♥吗
Is it a company in town?
听过花环溪吗
Ever heard of Garland Creek?
-你♥爸♥是弗兰克·加兰 -对
- Your dad's Frank Garland? - Yeah.
那哥们儿和我关系很好
That whiskey and I go way back.
所以为什么你从一开始
So why do you think your family is trying
就认为你的家人在排挤你
to shut you out in the first place?
就当是性格不合吧
Call it a personality clash.
为什么你很难敞开心扉
Why is it so hard for you to open up?
有一段时间
I have a hard time
我很难让别人走进我的内心
letting people in.
但你一出现就能吸引别人的眼光
But you do show up and clean their apartments.
我逃离了人群
I run from people.
特别是那些好人
Especially the good ones.
但出于某种原因 我无法停止想你
But for some reason, I can't get you out of my head.
我多希望我可以
And I really wish I could.
好吧...
Well...
我会保守你的秘密
...your secret's safe with me.
我还有些事要处理
I have some things I need to take care of.
家事吗
Oh, like family things?
要我送你吗
Need a ride?
好啊
Yeah.
看起来那些摄影师
Okay, it looks like those photographers
终于回家了
have finally gone home.
里面怎么样
How's it looking in there?
没问题
All clear.
我们真的要这么做
We're really doing this?
没错
doing this.
-我以为你很冷静 -我是很冷静
- I thought you were cool.- I am cool.
非常冷静
Very cool.
都这个时间了你还有钥匙
So what, you still have keys to this place after all this time?
对
Yeah.
你确定不会触发警报
You're sure there's not an alarm?
这道门不会
Not on this door.
但里面有保安
But there is a security guard.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表