剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
有人吗
Hello?
-早上好 杰夫 -早上好
- Morning, Jeff. - Good morning.
你来晚了
You're getting here late.
别告诉其他人好吗
Don't tell anyone?
当然
Sure.
信托把一切财产都留给了维罗妮卡
The trust leaves everything to Veronica.
但你不会觉得我爸什么都没留给我吧
But you don't think my dad would've cut me out entirely...
当然不会
No, I don't.
不到两个月之前 他还打算
It wasn't two months ago that he was going on
把生意留给你
about leaving the business to you.
这是他道歉的方式
It was his way of apologizing.
他爱你 西蒙
He loved you, Simone.
他一直希望你能回家
He always hoped that you'd come home.
这是维罗妮卡干的
This, this is Veronica's doing.
她肯定改变了信托的内容
She must have changed the trust.
如果在别的地方还有信托的原件复印呢
What if there was an original copy of it somewhere?
你怎么会这么想
Where are you going with this?
爸爸的办公室里还藏着那个旧保险柜吗
Did Dad still have that old safe hidden in his office?
你是怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我是在那家酿酒厂长大的 科拉
I grew up in that distillery, Cora.
维罗妮卡知道吗
Does Veronica know about it?
不知道
No.
弗兰克总是说
Frank always said
一个男人应该有自己的秘密
that a man needed to have some secrets of his own.
而那个唯一知道密♥码♥的人就是你
And the only other person who would have the combination is you.
他完全信任你
He trusted you with everything.
这已经不重要了
That doesn't matter anymore.
因为从昨天起 我就不在酿酒厂工作了
Because as of yesterday, I no longer work at Garland Creek.
她把你解雇了
She fired you?
但你从创立之初就在那工作了
But you've been there since the beginning.
我没事
I'll be okay.
你父亲能照顾我 我的投资也很好
Your father took care of me, I invested well.
我一直想试试新鲜事物
I've always wanted to try something new,
现在我有机会了
and now I have the chance.
如果我能找到保险柜呢
What if I can get to the safe?
我会说你这是自找麻烦
I would say that you were asking for trouble.
别惹维罗妮卡
Don't mess with Veronica.
她在这个城市有很多有权势的朋友
She has a lot of powerful friends in this city.
她会尽一切努力保护她那名声
She would do anything to protect her precious reputation.
西蒙
Simone.
回家吧
Go home.
过你自己的日子吧
Live your life.
我已经没什么日子可过了
I don't have much of a life to go home to.
我只需要密♥码♥
All I need is the combination.
艾什 很抱歉我来晚了
Ash, I'm so sorry I'm late.
没事的
Don't worry about it.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
你知道
You know...
它戴在你脖子上会更好看
...this thing would really work better around your neck.
谢了 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
我做理疗的时候摘下来的
I took it off for physical therapy.
好吧
Okay.
你又在写歌♥了吗
So, you're writing again?
歌♥词很生硬
The phrasing is clunky,
副歌♥前的旋律也不怎么样
and the progression in the pre-chorus doesn't work.
我觉得到目前为止听起来还不错
Well, I think it sounded great so far.
帮我个忙 好吗
Do me a favor, okay?
别告诉我妈妈 我还不知道要写什么歌♥
Don't tell my mom. I don't know what this is yet.
我可是守口如瓶
My lips are sealed.
这是来自你和泊车服务生的灵感吗
So, um, was this inspired by you and the valet?
拜托 推特上到处都在转
Come on. It's all over Twitter.
发生了什么
What happened?
我 我和博去兜风了 然后
I-I went for a ride with Beau, and...
等等
Wait.
那个保镖博吗
Beau the bodyguard?
我们聊开了 然后
And we started talking, and it...
就感觉很对
just felt like the right thing to do.
那挺好的
I-I mean, that's great.
那么 你和博还聊了什么
So, uh, what else did you and Beau discuss?
别八卦了
Stop it.
怎么了 他真的很帅啊
What? He's really cute.
-没注意到 -对
- Hadn't noticed.- Right.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
而且 看看我
Besides, look at me.
谁会想和我这样的人交往
Who would want to deal with all this anyway?
艾什
Ash.
你知道吗
You know what?
今天天气不错
It's a nice day.
我要去外面写歌♥
I'm gonna go write outside.
好吧
Okay.
敬这对幸福的夫妇
To the happy couple.
干杯
Cheers.
我们很高兴你能为我们腾出时间
We are just so pleased you were able to make time for us.
很高兴见到你们俩
Ah. It's so nice to meet both of you.
很抱歉 我们不得不一直推迟这次见面
I'm so sorry that we had to keep putting this off.
我们完全理解
Oh, we completely understand.
您家里所遭受的令人心痛
It's horrifying what your family has endured.
不得不目睹你的孩子遭受那样的痛苦
Having to witness your child suffer like that.
妈
M-Mom.
-罗琳 -我只是想让丽贝卡知道
- Lorraine.- I was just letting Rebecca know
我们在为他们祈祷
that we're praying for them.
麦蒂
Maddie.
塔克告诉我们你在贵公♥司♥让人刮目相看
Tucker tells us you're making quite an impression at your firm.
我不怎么清楚
Well, I don't know about that.
她是个明星 她有望成为
Oh, she's a star. She's on track to becoming
公♥司♥历史上最年轻的合伙人
the youngest partner in firm history.
那太棒了
That's fantastic.
也是你努力工作的见证
And a testament to your hard work.
-谢谢 -能有稳定的职业生涯真是太好了
- Thank you. - Oh, it's so nice to have career stability.
我一天中最开心的事就是回家
Well, the best part of my day is coming home
读塔克的作品
and reading Tucker's pages.
我不想提前剧透 但相信我
I don't want to spoil anything, but believe me,
他的下一本书肯定会一鸣惊人
his next book is gonna be incredible.
希望更多的人能读到这本书
Well, let's just hope more people read this one.
我本来是要去后院锻炼
I was gonna go work out back,
但我知道没人监督我是不能出去的
but I know I'm not allowed outside without supervision,
所以
so...
没错 杰夫在盯着 所以我会跟他说的
Yeah, uh, Jeff's covering, so I'll let him know.
好吧
Okay.
知道了
Got it.
艾什莉 等等
Ashley, wait.
听着 我只是 我觉得最好
Look, I just, I think it's best
我们继续保持工作关系 好吗
if we keep things professional, you know?
这就是你♥爸♥爸想要的吗
Is that what your dad wants?
这是我老板想要的
It's what my boss wants.
我明白
I get it.
别担心 真的
Don't worry about it, really.
杰夫 她要出去 一会儿回来
Jeff, she'll be out back a while.
你真的应该锁门的
You really should lock your door.
我记得我锁了
I thought I did.
你回来了
You came back.
而且还在打扫我家
And you're cleaning my apartment.
总得有人打扫 这地方就是个狗窝
Somebody had to-- this place is a dump.
对了 我想你这有老鼠
By the way, I think you have a mouse.
我和他相安无事
I don't bother him, he doesn't bother me.
如果你饿了 我这有吃的
I have food if you're hungry.
以前从来没人给我过饭
I don't think anybody's ever cooked for me before.
现在还是没有 我买♥♥了外卖♥♥
They still haven't-- I picked up takeout.
火鸡三明治和南瓜派
Turkey sandwiches and pumpkin pie.
你怎么知道我喜欢南瓜派
How'd you know I like pumpkin pie?
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表