剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
What a surprise.
她充满意外
Yeah, she's full of 'em.
你的鼻子怎么样了
How's the nose?
你应该离开这里
You were supposed to leave town.
现在我得报♥警♥
Now I need to call the cops
将你闯入酿酒厂的事情告诉他们
and tell them about your little break-in at the distillery.
那我应该需要一个律师
I guess I'll need a lawyer.
我听说克莱·卡拉威不错
I hear Clay Callaway's good.
我知道你们俩的丑事
I know the two of you were having an affair.
你竟敢这么说 西蒙 你消失了这么多年
Got a lot of nerve, Simone. You vanish for years,
就想回来胡说八道吗
you want to come back in here, running your mouth?
我有证据 照片
I have proof. Photos.
-我父亲监视过你 -不可能
- My father had you under surveillance. - No.
你跟克莱·卡拉威睡了 让他同意篡改信托
You fucked Clay Callaway until he agreed to change the trust.
然后你将我父亲推下了楼
And then you pushed my dad down the stairs.
你根本不懂婚姻是怎么回事
You have no idea what goes on inside a marriage.
我爱弗兰克
I loved Frank,
但他不是个完美的丈夫
but he was not the perfect husband.
不管我和卡拉威先生干了或没干什么
And whatever I did or did not do with Mr. Callaway
都不能证明任何事
is proof of nothing.
让警♥察♥来决定吧
We'll let the police decide.
更别说公众舆♥论♥会如何了
Not to mention the court of public opinion.
纳什维尔市艺术联合会
年度慈善舞会
好的 给你
Okay, here it is.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
西蒙
Simone.
我受够了你对这个家的骚扰
I am done with you harassing this family.
滚回你的地方吧
Go back to where the fuck you came from!
让开
Back off!
你要是打翻了蜂巢
If you kick the hornet's nest,
就会被蜇伤
you're gonna get stung.
不好意思 我觉得你很欠打
Excuse me, I think this belongs to you.
不是只有你会拳击 小白脸
You're not the only one that box, pretty boy.
我现在知道了
I realize that now.
住手 住手
Stop! Stop!
你们俩别打了
Stop it, you two.
够了
I said enough!
回去你妈妈身边吧 罗恩
Go back to your mommy, Ron.
我警告过你了
You've been warned.
跟你打架很高兴
It was nice fighting with you.
精神支持 好吗
Moral support, remember?
抱歉
Sorry.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
见怪不怪了
Eh, it's not the first time.
我去清洗一下
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
我在外面等你
I'll wait for you outside.
如果我没记错的话
If memory serves,
你是喝波旁威士忌的
you're a bourbon man.
麦蒂跟你说了什么
So, what did Maddie tell you?
她觉得你有外遇了
She thinks you're having an affair.
我没有
Well, I'm not.
她查过你的说法了
Oh, well, she's checked up on you.
做了一些调查
Did a little digging.
奥利维亚不是你那编辑的助理
Olivia isn't your editor's assistant.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是一名助理公♥关♥
She's an assistant publicist.
这是一个很简单的误会
It was a simple misunderstanding.
对
Right.
你知道
You know,
虽然这不关你的事
not that it's any of your business,
但我绝对不会背叛麦蒂的
but I would never cheat on Maddie.
你确定吗
Oh, you sure about that?
因为我可是会自己做些工作的
'Cause I might do some digging myself.
这和你有什么关系
What does any of this have to do with you?
我只是关心麦蒂
I just care about Maddie.
我觉得比你更关心
More than you do, I think.
我明白了
I see.
麦蒂爱我
Well... Maddie loves me,
什么都改变不了这一点
and nothing's gonna change that,
不管你有多么想挽回她
no matter how badly you want her back.
你知道
You know,
我工作中有很大一部分
a big part of my job is, uh,
是识别出别人是否对我撒谎
to recognize when someone's lying to me.
而我认为你 塔克 是个骗子
And you, Tucker, strike me as a liar.
而且还很拙劣
Not a very good one.
麦蒂值得更好的人
Maddie deserves better.
我从没对麦蒂撒过谎
I haven't lied to Maddie.
走着瞧
We'll see.
别他妈多管闲事
Mind your own fucking business.
伪装不错
Nice hood.
那是杨
That's Young.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
博
Beau.
博
Hey, Beau.
迪伦
Hey, Dylan.
-你是迪伦·杨吧 -是的
- Dylan Young? - Yeah.
我是私人保镖
Yeah, private security.
我有几个问题要问你
I just got a couple questions for you.
好 我们可以进去谈
Um, sure. Uh, we can talk inside.
让我先把要是拔下来
Let me just grab my keys real quick.
我打中他了
I got him.
不 不
No. No.
该死 不不不不
Fuck, no. No, no, no, no.
没事的
It's all right.
没事的 有我在
It's all right. I got you.
有我在 没事的
I got you. It's okay.
我需要你一辆救护车 马上
Yeah, I need an ambulance. Now.
706拿骚街
To... 706 Nassau Street.
没事的 这...
It's all right. It's...
拜托 看着我
Come on, look at me now.
坚...坚持住
Just-just stay with me.
有我在呢 好吗 有我在
I got you, all right? I got you.
拜托 老爹 坚持住 好吗
Come on, Pops. You're gonna stay with me, all right?
你要坚持住
You're gonna stay with me.
没事的 有我在
It's all right, I got you.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
安娜
Anna?
安娜 安娜
Anna. Anna.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
搞什么
What the fuck?
救命 救救我
Help! Help me, please!
口袋里 钥匙 求你 快点
In the pocket. The keys. Hurry. Please.
哪一边的
Which side?
求你快点
Please hurry!
求你快点
Hurry, please.
该死
Fuck.
快 我们走
Come on, let's go.
你疯了
You're crazy!
奥利维亚
Olivia!
该起床了 瞌睡虫
Rise and shine, sleepy head.
做噩梦了吗
Bad dream?
《黑色童话》下集预告
想艾什莉死的人还逍遥法外
The person who want Ashley to die is still out there.
我很害怕
I'm afraid.
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
你是个醉鬼
You are a drunk.
我有我自己的问题
And I have my own problems.
我不想再操心你的事
I don't need you to be another one of them.
你给我下药
You drugged me.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表