剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
不对 这是假的
No, you're not. This is fake.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
我是个粉丝 我就是想照张相
I'm a fan. I just wanted a photo.
我的天
Jesus.
出去
Get out of here.
滚
Go!
安全了
It's all clear.
继续走
Keep it moving.
外面全是围观的
It's a zoo out front.
我们从这里不能出去
We can't go out there.
后退 后退
Step back. Step back.
让开
Move.
给我让开
Move out of the way.
那不是艾什莉
It's not Ashley.
-她人呢 -艾什莉
- Where is she? - Ashley!
她还在里面
She's still inside.
干得好
Nice work.
她在那
There she is.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我叫博 女士
Beau, ma'am.
谢谢你 博
Thank you, Beau.
《真爱之吻》 第一章
安保队怎么样
How's the security team?
他们做得很好
Oh, they're fine.
太感谢你了 达米安
Thank you so much, Damien.
不用 我们很乐意
Oh, no, we're happy to do it.
只要你们需要 他们会一直待在这里
They can stay as long as you need.
只要为了她
Anything for our girl.
她怎么样了
How is she?
她经历了一番折腾
Well, she's been through an ordeal.
她看起来怎么样
How does she look?
达米安
Damien.
怎么 我知道这是个烂问题
What? I know it's a terrible question,
也完全不合适 但我又得问了
completely inappropriate, but here's another one.
她还能唱歌♥吗
Can she sing?
我们知道她的声带受损程度吗
Do we know the full extent of the damage done to her voice?
医生们有信心
The doctors are confident
她会完全康复的
that she will make a full recovery.
他们是这么说的 还是你的一厢情愿
Did they say that, or is that wishful thinking?
达米安 她刚到家
Damien, she just got home.
我们可以回头再谈吗
Can we table this for another time?
不是我想知道 好吗 丽贝卡
It's not me, Rebecca, okay?
是唱片公♥司♥
It's the label.
他们想知道最坏的打算
They want a realistic idea of what to expect.
改次再谈吧
Another time, please.
杰夫 这是我的儿子 博
Jeff, this my son, Beau.
他会在接下来的几周里和我们一起工作
He'll be working with us the next few weeks.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
我监工了这个安保系统的安装
I oversaw the installation of this security system.
安装了所有的最新安防技术
It has all the latest features:
运动传感器 全方位无死角摄像机
motion sensors, panning and tilting cameras,
全都是夹层安全玻璃窗 应有尽有
laminated glass on all the windows, you name it.
我要去做个边界巡逻
I'm gonna make a perimeter sweep.
外面有些动静
We got paps out there.
收到
Copy that.
你的私信是不是爆了
Is your feed blowing up?
大家都想知道我成什么样了
Everyone wants to know what I look like.
他们投票说我的脸有多难看
They're voting how bad my face is.
死侍的选项正在慢慢地超过驱魔女
Deadpoolguy is inching out Exorcistgirl.
真好
Great.
你从警方那里听到什么消息了吗
Have you heard anything more from the police?
他们还在调查
They're investigating,
也就是说他们毫无线索
which means they're clueless.
听着 现在你有三个大保镖
Well, look, now you have three massive bodyguards
保护着你呢 好吗
to protect you, okay?
还有我
And me.
会没事的 艾什
It's gonna be okay, Ash.
有多严重
How bad is it?
我全身皮肤的27%
27% of my body.
那些医生有跟你说过
Well, I mean, did the doctors talk to you
关于整容手术的事情吗
about cosmetic surgery options?
我的植皮正在愈合
My skin grafts are healing.
他们告诉我不要期望太高
They told me to manage my expectations about that,
一听就不妙
which never sounds good.
有任何需要就找我 好吗
Well, listen, whatever you need, okay?
说真的 如果你想打我
I'm serious. You want to, like, hit me
还是对某人♥大♥吼大叫
or scream at someone,
我都奉陪 好吗
I'm here for you. Okay?
这些都是什么人
Who are all these people?
大多数都是公♥司♥的人
From the label, mostly.
这是艾什莉回家的第一天 他们决定来看看
Ashley's first day home, and they decided to stop by.
她在哪里
Where is she?
躲在她房♥间里
Hiding in her room.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
要是艾什莉不能唱歌♥了怎么办
What happens to Ashley if she can't sing?
公♥司♥会抛弃她吗
Can the label drop her?
我觉得现在不需要担心这个问题
I don't think we need to be worried about that right now.
你经手过她的合同 后果会怎么样
But you handled her contract. What happens?
如果她不能履行规定的服务
If she can't render services,
即完成两张专辑及其巡演
which is outlined as two albums and coinciding tours,
那么是的 他们可以随时终止合约
then, yes, they can terminate at will.
现在不是谈论这个的时候 妈妈
Now's not the time for that, Mom.
你还活着啊
You're alive.
她怎么样了
How is she?
我正准备上去看她
I was just gonna head up.
好
Yeah.
-妈妈 -杰克逊 我没想到你会来
- Hi, Mom. - Jackson. I wasn't expecting you to stop by.
我怎么会不来
Why wouldn't I?
你从没来医院看过她
Well, you never came to the hospital.
我当然去过
Sure I did.
只是你当时不在
Just not when you were there.
你的花都半死不活了 得把它们放到水里
Your flowers are half dead-- you need to put them in some water.
我...
I, uh...
我一直在城里的一个乐队里演奏
I've been, uh, playing in a band around town.
他们很像样
And they're... decent.
有点名气
Getting some buzz.
那挺好的
Good for you.
-我还戒酒了 -真的吗
- Yeah. And I'm sober. - Really?
你去了互助会吗
You going to meetings?
去了几天
How many days you got?
你妹妹在楼上
Your sister's upstairs.
病号♥怎么样了
How's the patient?
她垂头丧气 但我在努力开导她
She is a sad country song, but I'm working on her.
好了 我去拿点吃的
All right, I'm gonna go get something to eat.
-要给你拿点吗 -好
- Bring you back a plate? - Yeah.
小妹
Hey, sis.
还好 不是很糟糕
Okay, that's not so bad.
就像女版《歌♥剧魅影》
It's like a female Phantom of the Opera.
你未来一定会有巡回演出团
There's definitely a, uh, touring company in your future.
别开玩笑
We're not making jokes yet.
好吧
You got it.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
还好
Okay...
到糟糕
to awful...
到无感
to nothing.
楼下有谁
Who's downstairs?
我看看
Uh, well, let's see,
有妈妈和达米安
there's, uh, Mom and Damien,
你整个唱片公♥司♥的人
your entire record label,
一些公♥关♥人员
some publicists,
和一些演员部里不知名的临时演员
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表