剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
And he's very sweet and hot.
只是用来分散注意力而已
It's a nice distraction,
没别的了
that's all.
他能和你在一起是他走运
Well, he'd be really lucky to be with you.
真的吗
Really?
对啊
Yeah.
无论是谁 都是他们走运
Anybody would be.
面对这样的面容是走运吗
Be lucky to deal with this?
艾什莉
Ashley,
你还
you are still
还是很漂亮
so, so beautiful.
别人可不这么看我
That's not what people see when they look at me.
他们看到的是一个怪物
They see a monster.
一个令人害怕 同情的人
Someone to be feared, pitied.
谁在乎别人想什么呢
Who cares what people think?
我在乎
I do.
和我在一起的男人会在乎
And so will any man that's with me.
而且他们还要忍♥受这个
They have to deal with that, too.
更别提后面的一系列手术了
Not to mention all the surgeries,
皮肤移植 治疗
skin grafts, therapy...
谁想摊上这些事呢
Who would want to take that on?
我就不想
I wouldn't.
所以你就不打算给别人机会吗
So you're never gonna give anybody a chance?
我实事说是
I have to be realistic.
不是每个人都能有好的结局
Not everybody gets their "happily ever after."
韦德
Wade.
你从没说过纳什维尔的好话
You never had much good to say about Nashville.
我开始明白为什么了
Starting to think I understand why.
如果我不接你这梗 你不会生气吧
You'll forgive me if I don't feel like joking.
西蒙 你到底来这儿干什么
What are you doing here, Simone?
该不会想着回到这老家
You didn't think you can come back home
重新开始吧
and just start over again, did you?
这有什么不妥吗
Would that be so crazy?
不妥的是你欠了三十万的债
Crazy is thinking you could just take off
还没还就走掉了
when you still owe people $300,000.
韦德 我当时进监狱坐了三年牢
I went to prison, Wade, for three years.
钱都在州政♥府♥那
The state has their money.
他们可不这么认为
Well, they don't see it that way.
给我时间 我可以筹到钱 全部的钱
Give me time. I can still get it, all of it.
西蒙 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, Simone.
明早我们得赶回夏洛特
We're due back in Charlotte in the morning.
你可以放我走
You could let me go.
你可以说你到这的时候我已经走掉了
You could say I was already gone when you got here.
我也希望如此
For your sake, I wish you were.
好了 快走
Come on, move it.
快走 我不想拖着你出去
Move. I don't want to have to drag you out of here,
不过有必要的话 我会这么做 快点
but I will if I have to. Come on.
快点
Move.
西蒙
Simone!
该死 西蒙
Goddamn it, Simone.
你以为我会乖乖就范吗
Thought I'd go without a fight?
你在考验我的耐心
You're testing my patience.
现在你有苦头吃了
Now you're gonna suffer.
他可能会杀了你
He could've killed you.
我还有点运气吧
Guess I still got a little luck left in me.
等等 你在打给谁
Wait, who are you calling?
我在报♥警♥ 你不能待在这里
The cops. You can't be here.
在我家见吧
Meet me back at my place?
我得去找科拉 她有照片
I need to go to Cora; she's got the pictures.
那是我所有的一切证据
They're all I've got.
并不是这样
That's not entirely true.
警♥察♥ 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
你要不告而别吗
You gonna leave without saying goodbye?
想要点私人空间
Private reserve.
没必要这样
No point in saving it.
你问过塔克为什么骗你吗
So, did you... ask Tucker why he lied to you?
关于他姐姐的事
About his sister?
嗯 我们聊过了 没事了
Yeah, we talked about it. It's fine.
没事吗
It's fine?
-对未婚妻 -妈妈
- To keep a secret like that? - Mom.
保守这样的秘密吗
From your fiancée?
他的双胞胎姐姐死了
His twin sister died.
他怎么能不告诉你
How could he not tell you that?
我只是想说
All that I am saying is that it is impossible
如果你们对彼此有所隐瞒
to have a healthy relationship
就不可能有健康的关系
if you are keeping secrets from each other.
你是说像你和爸爸那样吗
You mean like you and Dad?
你父亲跟这有什么关系
How does your father have anything to do with this?
别装了 我知道他出轨了
Come on, I know he cheated on you.
你们争吵不休 不可能听不见
All that fighting-- it was impossible not to hear.
你是怎么发现的
How did you find out?
我去看了他的演出
I went to see him perform.
他不知道我在场
He didn't know that I was there.
我看见他和一个伴唱歌♥手在一起
I saw him with one of his backup singers.
从他看她的眼神中我就能看出来
I could tell by the way that he, uh... he looked at her.
就这样
Yeah.
我觉得塔克出轨了
I think Tucker's cheating on me.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不确定
No.
我甚至不知道我是否想要知道真♥相♥
I don't even know if I want to know.
你想知道
Oh, yeah, you do.
当我怀疑你父亲时
When I suspected your father,
我质问了他
I confronted him.
他坦白了
He confessed.
道歉了
Apologized.
你原谅他了吗
And you forgave him?
我试着原谅他
I tried to.
我不想让这件事破坏我们的家庭
I didn't want it to... destroy our family.
而在内心深处 我还爱着他
And deep down, I loved him still.
没错
Yeah.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
在知道真♥相♥前 你不必做任何决定
You don't have to make any decisions until you know the truth.
谢谢你 警官 辛苦了
Thank you, Officer, for your hard work.
刚刚是警局打来的
That was the metro police.
有人闯入了
There seems to have been a break-in
我们的一个仓库
in one of our warehouses.
东西没少 但有个人被抓了
Nothing was stolen, but a man was arrested.
偏偏还是来自北卡罗来纳州的前科犯
An ex-con from North Carolina, of all places.
有意思
That's interesting.
你过来
Get over here.
抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Mom.
为哪件事抱歉
For which part?
我都数不清了
I've lost count.
你把事情搞得一团糟
You have made quite the mess,
然后现在我要帮你擦屁♥股♥
and now it's up to me to clean it up.
你滚开 哥们
Get the fuck off me, man.
我可以马上开枪打死你 好吗
I am this close to putting a bullet in your fucking brain, all right?
别把我惹毛了
Do not test me.
你想怎么样
What do you want from me?
你为什么在艾什莉·萝丝的车里放炸♥弹♥
Why did you plant a bomb in Ashley Rose's car?
-告诉我你为什么想杀她 -我不知道
- Tell me why you tried to kill her! - I don't know.
怎么 你就是想炸死一个人 是这样吗
What, you just wanted to blow somebody up, is that it?
哥们 工作而已
Look, man, it was just a job.
我跟她没过节
It wasn't personal.
有人雇你杀她吗
Somebody paid you to kill her?
是谁
Who was it?
我不知道名字
I didn't get a name.
胡说
Bullshit.
告诉我 谁雇的你
Tell me. Who hired you?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事 我没事
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表