剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表
Not this time, son.
有什么好笑的吗
Something funny?
你真的以为她会让你参与一切吗
You really thought she would include you in everything.
她的确让我参与
She does.
是我的错
My mistake.
昨晚发生什么了
So what happened last night?
-妈妈说你差点用车撞了她 -不
- Mom said you almost ran her over with your truck. - No.
我没有用车撞她
I did not run Mom over with my truck.
别说我的事了
But we're not talking about me.
我哭够了 所以...
Well, I'm done crying, so...
说吧 至少让我当个好弟弟
Come on, let me at least act like a good brother.
妈妈怎么说
What did Mom have to say?
-关于塔克吗 -对
- About Tucker? - Yeah.
我还没告诉她
Mm, I haven't told her.
我想我内心还是感觉
I guess there's a part of me
这不是真的
that doesn't really feel like it's real.
你呢
What about you?
妈妈说你比平时更糟糕
Mom said it was worse than usual.
是因为西蒙吗
Was it because of Simone?
我见到她了
I met her.
她家族是我们律所的客户
My firm represents her family.
我喜欢她
I like her.
很好 她甩了我
Well, that's great, because she gave me the boot.
她伤了你的心 你就借故
So she broke your heart and that gave you the excuse
拼命喝酒吗
to almost drink yourself to death?
你还记得我对你好的时候吗
Do-do you remember when I was being really nice to you,
就在一分钟前
like, a minute ago?
不 你说的对 你说的对 杰克逊
No, you're right. You're right, Jackson.
你还是老样子 不是吗
It-it really is just the same old story with you, isn't it?
这次不是 她...
Except this one. She...
她不一样 她...
She was different. She's...
她是你会为她写歌♥的女孩
She's the kind of girl you write songs about.
但不是会为她戒酒的女孩吗
But not the kind of girl you'd stop drinking for?
天啊 我爱你 杰克逊
My God, I love you, Jackson...
但我受够了喋喋不休
but I'm done being a broken record.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你该洗澡了 身上都臭了
Maybe take a shower. You stink.
《多希望我能带走你的痛苦》
忙吗
You busy?
忙完了
Not anymore.
怎么了
What's going on?
我刚看到你在网上发了公告
I just saw that you made an announcement online.
你打算复出了
You're planning to perform again?
我本打算告诉你的
I was gonna tell you.
是啊 在你分享给数百万粉丝后
Right. After you shared it with millions of followers.
我很激动来着
I was excited.
我情不自禁
I couldn't help myself.
我还想在其他人
And I wanted to put it out there
改变我想法前说出来
before anyone tried to change my mind.
好吧 时间地点
Okay, so when is it? Where's the show?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说了 我才下了决定
Like I said, I just made the decision.
听着
Look,
艾什莉 我 我不能让你这么做
Ashley, I-I can't let you do this.
不安全
It's not safe.
我的工作就是表演
I'm a performer.
我在公众目光的中心
I'm in the public eye.
我永远都不可能真正的安全
I'll never truly be safe.
这次不一样 你明白的
This is different and you know it.
不管是谁 这么做的目的就是想吓我
Whoever did this wants me to be afraid.
想让我逃避 远离正常生活 我...
To hide away and stop living life, and I...
我不能再这么做了
I can't do it anymore.
我又不是一个人去
It's not like I'm gonna be there alone.
你会陪着我的 对吗
You'll be there with me. Right?
除非事情有变
Unless something's changed.
听着 艾什莉 我接到一个电♥话♥
Look, ashley, I got a call.
纳什维尔市警局要我回去
N-Nashville PD wants me back.
他们洗清了我的罪名
They've cleared me
他们还说我有当警探的潜力
and said I could even make detective.
好吧
Okay.
就这样 在他们如此对你之后
Just like that. After how they treated you?
我不会毫无准备的
I'm not running into this blind.
一切都还没定下来
And nothing is official.
决定权在我
The decision is still mine to make.
除非我知道你安然无恙
And I would never leave you
不然我绝不会留你一人
unless I knew you were safe and in good hands.
艾什莉
Ashley?
这件事很简单
Seems like a no-brainer to me.
成为一名警♥察♥是你的梦想
Being a cop is your dream.
我的梦想是上台演出
Performing is mine.
所以我才要这么做
Which is why I'm gonna do this.
我该继续工作了
I should get back to it.
等会见
See you later.
在安娜短暂的一生中
Throughout Anna's short life,
她被爱
she was surrounded by love,
朋友和家人包围着
friends and family.
当一个孩子去世时 我们哀悼过去的生活
When a child dies, we mourn both the life that was,
和未来的日子
and the life that might have been.
"死亡是最后一觉吗"
"Is death the last sleep?
"不 是最后一次清醒"
No, it is the last and final awakening."
请接克莱·卡拉威的办公室
Clay Callaway's office, please.
你好 我是西蒙·加兰
Hi, this is Simone Garland.
我想和克莱见个面
I'd like to set up a meeting with Clay.
见面他就知道了
He'll know what it's about.
谢谢
Thanks.
普鲁伊特小姐
Ms. Pruitt?
抱歉打扰 有人要见你
Sorry to bother you. There's someone here to see you.
谁 我...
Who is it? I...
我的日程表上没安排
I don't have anything in my calendar.
她说她约了布兰登
She said she had an appointment with Brendan.
但他还没回来 所以...
But he's still out, so...
当然
Uh, yeah. Of course.
-麻烦带她进来 -来吧
- Please, show her in. - Come on in.
这是彼德逊小姐 这是麦蒂·普鲁伊特
This is Ms. Peterson. This is Maddie Pruitt.
叫我雷切尔就好了
Please, call me Rachel.
麦蒂 很高兴见到你
Maddie. It's nice to meet you.
多谢在午餐前为我挤出时间
Thanks for squeezing me in before lunch.
你的办公室很棒
Your office is amazing.
多谢 当你和我一样努力工作时
Thank you. When you work as much as I do,
舒适是值得的
it pays to be comfortable.
我能帮你什么
How can I help you?
我和你的一位同事谈过 布兰登
Well, I last spoke with a colleague of yours. Brendan?
我不太确定他有没有告诉你我的情况
I'm not sure if he told you about my situation.
没有 他没有
No. He did not.
"纳什维尔市新名人奖"
"Nashville's New and Notables."
厉害
I'm impressed.
真重
It's heavy.
不如我们从头开始
So why don't we start from the beginning?
彼德逊小姐
Ms. Peterson?
叫我雷切尔
Please. Rachel.
我做了件蠢事
I did a stupid thing.
我的未婚夫和我一起创办了一家小公♥司♥
My fiancé and I started a small business together.
室内设计
Interior design.
公♥司♥运转的不错 但...
The company's doing well, but...
-我们相处的不好 -懂了
- we haven't been. - I understand.
你和你的未婚夫有签过任何协议吗
Did you and your fiancé sign any agreements?
-有签任何合同吗 -没有
- Any contracts? - No.
问题是
Problem is,
用的是我的钱
we used my money.
很傻 我知道
Stupid. I know.
我不认为是傻
I wouldn't say stupid.
剧集 | 黑色童话 | 导航列表